[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anglo/England Hate Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9 KB, 229x220
Post red-pills about why anglos suck. Comment on how the Brits aren't true northern Europeans.
>>
>>76864772
Don't you mean London?
London is like the stain of England.
>>
>>76864866
London is mostly foreigners. I'm referring to Anglos specifically.
>>
File: AngloKelt.jpg (409 KB, 2048x1980) Image search: [Google]
AngloKelt.jpg
409 KB, 2048x1980
>>76864772
Brits are a mix of Celts,Romans, Saxons,Jutes,Normans and Anglos.

No wonder we owned a quarter of the worlds population.
>>
>>76864772
isn't there a store you should be looting Jamal
>>
>>76866234
Shouldn't you be fluffing ahmed's cock right now so he can fuck your wife desu.
>>
>>76866355
Isn't there a potato you shouldn't be eating.
>>
File: islam-britain.jpg (1 MB, 1940x1500) Image search: [Google]
islam-britain.jpg
1 MB, 1940x1500
>>76864772
>>
>>76864772
Don't you fucking dare insulting the lads
They will always be my best friends and there's nothing you can do about that
>>
>>76866518
>60% White
>Wales 93% White

Yeah sure thing Tyrone
>>
>>76866679
Franks are almost as bad as Anglos. You guys are both degenerate compared to the Aryans and Nords.
>>
>>76866234

You forgot Polan

and Poo
>>
>>76866871
How is it having a lower GDP per capita than almost every state in America.
https://www.aei.org/publication/us-gdp-per-capita-by-state-vs-european-countries-and-japan-korea-mexico-and-china-and-some-lessons-for-the-donald/
>>
>>76867223
English poo's (the nun aloha snackbar kind) are smarter, more productive, and less likely to chimp out compared to anglos. They are way better.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.