[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BRUTAL truth with respect to ASIANS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7
File: 82934829.jpg (3 KB, 134x168) Image search: [Google]
82934829.jpg
3 KB, 134x168
IQ, as chinks perceive it, is defined by self-discipline as opposed to actual intellectual horsepower.

Chinks will study 16 hours per day and appear "smarter" than whites, but it's really about them having no options with women, no real social circles, and no athletic abilities that they might use instead of studying.

whites (and jews) carefully cultivate interpersonal development along with academic achievement to produce leaders in various disciplines that generate massive wealth/power/innovation. asians are mindless drones

carry on
>>
Okay, but where are your facts and evidence?
>>
File: 1443825289584_01_edi.jpg (104 KB, 339x600) Image search: [Google]
1443825289584_01_edi.jpg
104 KB, 339x600
>>76864433
I bet the ugly girl in the OP has a white girlfriend. Even the ugliest Asian guy get the hottest White girls
>>
IQ, which cannot be manipulated through studying/hard work, consistently shows Asians at around 5 points higher than whites. I know this is hard to reconcile with your muh white superiority, but it's the truth.
>>
>>76864793
Actually studies show that IQ is much more dynamic than previously realized. I have no sources. I just remember reading that in in several reputable places.
>>
I love it when people insult asians because they always use vague bullshit arguments like "muh creativity" or "muh soul".

Score higher than whites on IQ = "mindless drone"
Score lower than whites on IQ = "subhuman ape"
>>
>>76865050
If that's true than you must also admit blacks are not inherently inferior either.
>>
>>76864573
This. Fuck yourself, OP.
>>
>>76864607
She looks like the type that values a comfortable life of shopping and not working. She will even marry an ugly chink to get it if he earns enough. She will cheat on him constantly
>>
File: image.png (277 KB, 494x361) Image search: [Google]
image.png
277 KB, 494x361
>>76865050
>I have no sources. I just remember reading that in in several reputable places.
What is this fucking garbage?
>>
>>76864607
>Even the ugliest Asian guy get the hottest White girls
not really lmao

asians are ugly and inferior

Asian men want White women because they want Whiter kids

the real superior males are Black men - ALL Asian women LOVE Black Cock
>>
>>76864793
>IQ, which cannot be manipulated through studying/hard work

Typical /pol/ack, talking about things they don't know about.
>>
The trolling aimed at asian males always makes me laugh really hard. You can always tell that it was written by an asian male who knows exactly all the pressure points to attack them from.
>>
>>76865050

It's dynamic, but you haven't proven that changes are based off studying/hard work.

Based off the results of SAT studies on foster children who have never met their biological parents, it's safe to say IQ is almost entirely genetic. That does not mean that IQ is static.
Genes can influence how your IQ changes as you age.
>>
>>76865613
I've never met an asian guy attracted to white girls.
>>
I remember how it was in the mech engineering program at gatech. They would try harder to cheat than actually study and understand the material.
>>
>>76865663

IQ can not be manipulated through studying or hard work.

That is why foster children who have never met their biological parents trace the SAT scores of their biological parents and have no correlation with their foster parents.
>>
File: image.png (230 KB, 1187x757) Image search: [Google]
image.png
230 KB, 1187x757
>>76865613
>source: my ass
Pretty much every true study on the subject says otherwise.
>>
File: 4L_t9k1U6cE.jpg (92 KB, 1808x1080) Image search: [Google]
4L_t9k1U6cE.jpg
92 KB, 1808x1080
>>
>>76865723

I've met one. He was attracted to married white women.
He's had several affairs with married 30-45 year old white women.
>>
>>76865906
Just proves that niggers are undesirable amongst all races.
>>
>>76864607
Seems like a beta who will buck for her lifestyle while she will fuck Chad.
Nothing against asians though, would be the same with a caucasian.
>>
>>76865906

yikes

asian women literally despise asian men
>>
>>76866204
How so? Asian men are rated roughly higher than white men. White men do get the highest response rates out of all races though.

I'm surprised that not even black men would want to date black women
>>
I'm asian and I admit that I am a mindless drone.

Couldn't be happier.
>>
>>76865155
Bruh the key issue isn't the higher average IQ it's the IQ spread.
While asians have a higher average and a slightly shifted bell curve they have far few outliers toward the higher and lower ends, they have a higher peak shifted up the scale.
Whites on the other hand while having an average shifted down the scale have a lower peak, with a greater IQ distribution. So while we have more retarded individuals we also have FAR higher rates of individuals with genius levels of IQ.

That's what makes whites better, not that the average white man is better, we just produce exceptional individuals in much greater numbers.

While China might have produced one truly great mind every generation who would have had noone to challenge his ideas until after his death; europe had a dozen who would constantly work to surpass the others.
>>
>>76867299

>While asians have a higher average and a slightly shifted bell curve they have far few outliers toward the higher and lower ends

This is bullshit.

Distribution of SAT scores shows that Asian IQ doesn't follow a normal distribution.

That have both a larger quantity of "geniuses" and a lower quantity of morons.

Whites were able to surpass Asians for the past couple centuries because there was too much civil unrest in Asian countries and little colonization.
>>
>>76867709
Well if Asians are so smart, why did they all get addicted to opium?

Check and mate.
>>
>>76867709
>Distribution of SAT scores shows that Asian IQ doesn't follow a normal distribution
>That have both a larger quantity of "geniuses" and a lower quantity of morons
Source?
>>
>>76867839
The Brits were basically running a drug ring in Asia and profiting off of it.

When the chinks realize what was happening to their countrymen they decided to expel the British kike and that's what started the opium war
>>
>>76868012

http://media.collegeboard.com/digitalServices/pdf/research/SAT-Percentile-Ranks-By-Gender-Ethnicity-2013.pdf

Look at the percentiles by score for Asians and whites.

Asians have a lower percentile for both the high-end and low-end of scores compared to whites, meaning a higher percentage of Asians score higher than whites at the top and a lower percentage of them score lower than whites at the bottom.
>>
>>76864607
Wow now she's really pretty. Damn, what a bad time to be white.
>>
>>76867839
>go full kike on the Chinese, profiting off of their addiction and starting a whole war to gain access to the interior to make even more money
>"lol why you so mad bro"

The eternal Anglo strikes again. I hope your faggot munching islanders sink to the bottom of the Atlantic. God bless the founding fathers for fighting against you Union Jack kikes.
>>
File: image.gif (499 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
499 KB, 400x400
>>76864433
Are you a kike?
> trust us goyim, stay away from those asians, they allied with Hitler afterall...
>>
>>76865574
>get cucked
>"s-she probably cheating o-on him right now with a w-w-white guy! Tiny a-asian penis amirite guys?"

Why are white so obsessed about Asian penises? Your country and women are collapsing under the weight of Tyrone's magnificent BBC, and you're here worried about oriental penis size.

Get your priorities straight white cucks ffs
>>
>>76864433
>implying studying hard and "intellectual discipline" are bad things
>>
File: 1333328744313.png (690 KB, 915x740) Image search: [Google]
1333328744313.png
690 KB, 915x740
>>76864793
>>76865050
>>76865155
>>76865821
>>76867299
Intelligence quotient (IQ) tests are not objective ways to determine intellectual prowess. If you fall for this meme you are probably retarded yourself. The truth is that all intelligence is subjective and most IQ tests only probe limited areas of the brain's functions.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.