[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he the real deal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
Is he the real deal
>>
He's the master chief of politics. eh kills illegals and doesn't afraid of anything.
>>
>>76862334
But is it an act or for real?

Is he the hero we need but don't' deserve?
>>
>>76862439
>But is it an act or for real?
I don't know. Maybe? Certainly more believable than Hillary. She doesn't even really pretend.
>>
>>76862439
Reality is an act. The best actor wins.
>>
File: hrc.jpg (347 KB, 1000x990) Image search: [Google]
hrc.jpg
347 KB, 1000x990
>>76862621
>Certainly more believable than Hillary. She doesn't even really pretend.

Jill Stein said everything terrible Trump talks about Hillary has already done. There is some truth to that.

When she was first lady she acted like the president. When she was a senator, she acted like a president.

When she was Sec of State, she acted like the president.

She's literally a rat.
>>
>>
File: 1465364275820.jpg (45 KB, 607x608) Image search: [Google]
1465364275820.jpg
45 KB, 607x608
who cares

think of 8 years of the highest quality Trump memes
>>
>>76862766
wow this really makes you think, huh

guess I'm #mentallyhill now
>>
>>76862905
that's spicy m8
>>
>>76862766
Thats wrong but at least it made me think
>>
He's controlled opposition
>>
>>76862753
Heh yeah! I saw those videos where she wanted strong borders. I think /pol/ would support "Strong-borders Hillary", kek. That's not what she is anymore though. Like you said... she isn't anything in particular really. She just goes with whatever.
>>
Trump is like a dog chasing a car. He wouldn't know what to do with it if he caught it.
>>
>>76862271
yes
>>
>>76862271
Damn straight.
>>
>>76863424
Hillary would know exactly what to do with it, and it's terrifying.
>>
>>76862439
You can never know.

The odds say he's a fake.

But you gotta keep hoping.

>plus, if he isn't anti-2nd who gives a shit? if he turns out to be that bad people can send a lead petition to impeach
>>
>>76863427
>yes

are you just saying that because you hate niggers
>>
>>76862905
they'll be stale by 2021
>>
He's a moron, the sad part is thay he isn't our worst candidate, it's sad really.
>>
>>76863556
Let's go with the assumption that she's accrued all this political capital and when she becomes president, she's going to cash it in. What do you think she's going to do? And don't say "she's going to give kick backs to campaign donors and allies" kick backs are a form of GAINING political capital, but as the president, you're as high as you're going to get and you certainly can't keep it, so how does she SPEND it? What do you think she's going to try to get passed? What kind of executive orders do you think she's going to try to give?

I'm just curious. What is Hillary's dark purpose?
>>
Even if he's not
>why would he say the things he says
>why would he say the same shit for 30+ years

>why else would a billionaire cuck themselves into public service of the highest magnitude when further personal gain is non existent.

>why would he risk...
>his brand
>his family's safety
>his own life

...To make america great again, one meme at a time
>>
File: 1443556584741.png (22 KB, 274x242) Image search: [Google]
1443556584741.png
22 KB, 274x242
He's a zionist shill and white people just eat his lies and act like he cares about you
oy vey goy
>>
>>76864479
Ushering in WW3 most likely
>>
>>76862271
>Is he the real deal

It IS ever american citizens duty to get this man elected

https://youtu.be/fAMZTD_2Jss?t=1m28s
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.