[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did /pol/ think of Trump before he announced he was running
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: _88160170_trump-promo.jpg (51 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
_88160170_trump-promo.jpg
51 KB, 1024x576
What did /pol/ think of Trump before he announced he was running for President?

Personally, I hadn't heard of him other than through The Apprentice and WWE years ago.
>>
>>76862013
He was popular in the past for his 80's shenanigans
>>
just some rich asshole
>>
Liked this eccentric rich billionaire.He didnt do nuffin wrong so why would I dislike him back then?
>>
/pol/ thought it was a joke based on the first thread after his announcement. Didn't take 2 or 3 days until most everyone was on board for his shenanigans. The Rand holdouts took awhile.
>>
I saw him and his family once on Anderson Cooper when I was younger, and my mother told me that he was an asshole, so I genuinely thought he was a bad guy until I heard one of his rallies.

He's fantastic, and is the president that America needs right now.
>>
I actually thought he was a bit douchey based on when I was watching the apprentice, but over this election have gained a ton of respect for him and now appreciate his candid behavior.

Also, looking back on videos of him decades ago, it's obvious he knows what he's talking about. You have to distinguish the man from the persona.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw
>>
>>76862013
I was quite a fan because he had co-authored some books with Robert Kiyosaki
>>
>>76863016
>>76862675
Pretty much the impression I got from the TV shit he'd been on
>>
I used to sit and watch The Appreciate every Sunday with my family. Back in the 08 election when I was in 7th grade I told my family Trump needs to run for president. Of course they ignored my statement, I just kept silent about my political standpoint after that. But now in 16 he is actually running for office. It is like a childhood dream of mine coming true.. I couldn't be more happier about him being the Republican nominee than anything. Its really the only thing that makes me happy now a days.
>>
Washed up reality TV star. Rich dude who wants to be famous because I guess money isn't enough for him. Kind of an asshole.
>>
>>76862013
I liked him after the Rosie O'Donnell thing.
>>
>>76862013
I didn't knew him at all. I think he could be potentially the best and the worst president at the same time, we shall see only time will tell. I also hope this Gary libertarian guy gets more attention. He's a faggot on borders but everything else sounds about right.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.