[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /pol/ hate Jews? They're great people. I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: acidpepe.png (577 KB, 480x476) Image search: [Google]
acidpepe.png
577 KB, 480x476
Why does /pol/ hate Jews? They're great people. I've always wanted a Jew boipussy.
>>
>>76861455
That's a rare as fuck Pepe, and accurate, too. Wow, all those acid trips flashbacking to my head
>>
It's just satire.
>>
>>76861455
Because they think jews are the enemy.
>Jew boipussy
No you don't, you want to find a decent girl and breed many white kids, you'll will teach them how to absorb information and deconstruct lies.

>>76861774
I don't think so.
>>
File: rope time.jpg (98 KB, 500x654) Image search: [Google]
rope time.jpg
98 KB, 500x654
>>76861455

Paedo filth.
>>
>>76861455
i dont hate jews, i recognize us for what we are
>>
>>76861455
Give me a reason not to hate jews?
>>
File: bilderberg.jpg (43 KB, 597x232) Image search: [Google]
bilderberg.jpg
43 KB, 597x232
>>76861455
Replace jew with anti-Nationalist, globalist, useful idiot or corrupt politician and you will gain a better picture of pol.
>>
>>76861996

They own the propaganda news machines and thus have enormous control over the frame in which social conversations unfold at the national and sometimes international scales. Male liberals are giant pussies with retarded "moral" reasoning, and women just shouldn't be involved in politics, and the kikes just hand them both the microphone and the result is what we have today. Men in the West are too often cucked pussies as a result.
>>
File: anonymous.jpg (26 KB, 599x398) Image search: [Google]
anonymous.jpg
26 KB, 599x398
Potential soon-to-be anti-Semitic thread reported.

As a proud member of Anonymous working with other members in Anonymous and the JIDF with #OPIsraeliShield #OPNeverAgain I report all threads that depict anti-Semitism / and or otherwise anti-Semitic content.

These threads and its content can be but are are not limited to 'Red Pills, >just a coincidence, >JIDF detected, >Good Goy, Holocuast denial', and this also includes such threads about 'Hollywood, Wall Street, George Soros, Cultural Marxism, Communism' as these can often be places where such violations are performed with pictures of underage girls and boys being posted.

We must also mention that threads/images that are anti-Semitic that are drawn, sketched, animated or crafted, are just as bad as the real thing and is also in violation of rules of not just 4chan but the Anti Defimation League (ADL), and the Jewish Internet Defence Force (JIDF), and the laws of the European Union.

We in Legion thank the Janitors & Moderators of 4chan who listen to our reports and work with us along with the interception and help from the ADL, JIDF, American Civil Liberties Union, European Union, Google & Microsoft in working together to help stop anti-Semitism.

Remember, we must protect the Chosen People as they are our Greatest Ally!

Never stop fighting the vile scum of this Earth such as Neo-Nazis, Anti-Semites, and White Supremacists!

I might be Heaven, but I'm bringing you Hell
>>
>>76861455
Shabbat Shalom!
>>
>>76861455
Because its a /pol maymay. Non existent outside of this image board :^)

>inb4 copypasta about Jews being banished from lots of places during history.. excellence breeds jellousy.
>>
>>76864398
That's a simplistic view.
>>
>>76866835
Most people in your pic are germanic and other people fron europe

Those arent semitic jews, you arent semitic

You belong in europe
>>
File: enough.jpg (3 KB, 197x126) Image search: [Google]
enough.jpg
3 KB, 197x126
>>76861455
Jews all need to burn, and every pro jew poster online is probably a jew in some way. Burn them all, turn their fucking kids to ash. Make them suffer for their arrogance and war profiteering subversion.
>>
>>76866835
>non existent

Keep telling yourself that jew. But when you plead for your family's life, remember that post, and h ow wrong you were.
>>
>>76861455
I wonder who could be behind this post.
>>
>>76867441
>>76867533
Why you germanic so stupid that you donr realize that askhenazis are european

Semitic jews dont give a fuck about you
>>
>>76866835
>excellence breeds jellousy

not really

jews have been hated through out history because most of you are condenscending faggots

also, you are the original nazi's

>mah chosen people
>>
>>76867036

Not really, liberals think they're accomplishing something with their bullshit, but they're actually clueless pawns. This is virtually all unmarried women and most of the beta men. The false social hatred of masculine, heterosexual white men has taken hold in half of the voting population. All because of false political movements taken up by the pussy half of society or the youth who lack the experience to recognize the facade the kikes have schemed to promote.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.