[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ACTUALLY voting leave >implying every ballot isn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: tumblr_o6crjzE5hk1v0pigno1_500.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6crjzE5hk1v0pigno1_500.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
>ACTUALLY voting leave
>implying every ballot isn't assigned with a number to you
>implying they won't rig it no matter what
>implying you then won't be on a list
>implying you won't be harrassed/denied entry/arrested the next time you travel into Europe
>implying you won't be the first to be hanged when the full police state/martial law is rolled out

KEK
The house always wins, niggas. You can't beat the house. And I'm not gonna die trying. I'm currently debating whether to actually vote remain for extra Good Boy Points (GBP), or simply to rip up my postal ballot. Either way, I'll survive the cull. Because I'm smart. On the other hand you've already signed your own execution warrants. Tee hee.
>>
I browse /pol/ without proxy. I have already accepted that I will mysteriously end up dead if I ever voice my opinion
>>
>>76861215
Implying you're not wearing a tinfoil hat
>>
File: 1456530396391.jpg (343 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1456530396391.jpg
343 KB, 1600x1200
>>76861215
Better to die on your feet than live on your knees. Let them come.
>>
>european police state rolls in
>americans invade and save europe again
>russia gets all the credit
>>
File: Smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
Smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>76861215
This is a wise decision.
>>
ITT: Anti-Brexit shill makes death threats against those who reject the EU

Brit Bros you should cap this post and spread it around so that people will know what kind of opposition you're dealing with
>>
File: 1461354378055.gif (2 MB, 500x209) Image search: [Google]
1461354378055.gif
2 MB, 500x209
>>76861215

I sent my postal vote off today desu.
>>
>>76861215
damn you are a bit of a fool..
>>
>>76861776

This. I should use a proxy, VPN, or something, but never did. Now it's too late. I'm on a list but knowing that gives me some peace. No point holding back.
>>
File: I Vow to Thee.jpg (177 KB, 780x520) Image search: [Google]
I Vow to Thee.jpg
177 KB, 780x520
>>76861215
You're pathetic. You gave up anon.
>>
>Using fear to motivate instead of hope

The left, everyone
>>
>>76864107
Meh. Not that big of a deal. I still got my hazmat endorsement from the tsa.... you think they actually do a lot more than they do. They are government workers. Meaning, fat black women. They don't do anything at work other than talk on their cell phones and fuck with their finger nails.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.