[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Incest future for Germany?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: the new Germans.jpg (353 KB, 1500x822) Image search: [Google]
the new Germans.jpg
353 KB, 1500x822
German finance minister Schäuble tells us that closing Germanys borders would lead to incest.

WHAT THE FUCK?

I mean, I heard that incest is a problem in some muslim communities. Now we need muslims because we have incest here?

WHAT THE FUCK?

:(

http://www.thelocal.de/20160610/will-closing-borders-drive-germans-to-incest
>>
File: world incest map.jpg (275 KB, 1755x1240) Image search: [Google]
world incest map.jpg
275 KB, 1755x1240
>Germany has an incest problem without muslims

I have news for you
>>
>>76859914
If you let your women get muzzed the children will be more inbred
>>
>>76859655
Our population have literally all kinds of white. That is even more the case for France. And inbreeding is a problem if you have a couple hundred individuals in total. Anyone who memes this shit is really retarded. Not that I'm surprised since Schäuble always seemed to be.
>>
I want to throw that faggot with his wheelchair down a long staircase
>>
>new germans
>better redefine what german is

how about we make sure the new germans are germans
>>
>>76859655
>"OMG YOU RACISTS IF YOU DONT FUCK MIGRANTS YOU WILL LITERALLY DIE!!!"
>>
Germany is dead.
>>
File: france_races.jpg (257 KB, 760x931) Image search: [Google]
france_races.jpg
257 KB, 760x931
>>76860162
France was always diverse

now they are just Muslims and Africans
>>
>>76860162
you are very likely an inbreed, hopefully some genetic deficit will kill you before you reproduce
>>
>>76860749
No, not yet nigga.
>>
>>76860824
France was like the direct opposite of inbred before the muslims came

>>76860856
are you sure?
>>
>>76860960

how long until yourp start missing Hitler
>>
Ask a farmer how many livestock he needs to prevent inbred

in to the trash Schäuble goes
>>
>>76861139
We are already missing him. Everywhere around in sweden, if you get to know someone (especially people from the working classes) you will get a subtle "m-maybe hitler wasn't so bad hahaha".
>>
>>76859655
He meant cultural stagnation. It's still fucking bullshit
>>
>>76860960
Pick 1 and 2, very concentrated black population neighbourhood. It's sad but that's like going to detroit under 8 miles road or some parts of Chicago and saying it's only niggers everywhere in the country.

3rd pic is interesting. Because it's a manifestation against racism. You noticed something important indeed: only blacks take part in those things, lol...
>>
File: gurwa.jpg (29 KB, 528x485) Image search: [Google]
gurwa.jpg
29 KB, 528x485
>>76859655
Now I'm convinced that fucking any white women, let alone breeding with them, is evil incest. Time to find a black girl among 98,6% of my close relatives.
>>
>>76861197
but please make the trash handicap friendly
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.