[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Notice it's only white people not cheering.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: CRP_0074.webm (2 MB, 1949x1080) Image search: [Google]
CRP_0074.webm
2 MB, 1949x1080
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nsnuhz-Kb7k
>>
>>76856751
Being a murder, thief, or thug are virtues in the black community. Getting away with crimes is like graduating from college to them.
>>
As a brazilian i approve of those asses.
>>
File: CRP_0075.webm (3 MB, 1630x1080) Image search: [Google]
CRP_0075.webm
3 MB, 1630x1080
>>76856889
>Being a perpetrator of genocide, stealing land, or upholding systemic racism are virtues in the white community. Getting away with human atrocities is like graduating from college to them.
>>
I knew it was a over hyped case, i DIDN'T know people cared THIS much about one fucking double murder case.
Why?
>>
>>76856751
>>76857792
Got any more asses?
>>
>>76856751
This thread sucks.
>>
>>76856751
Shut it, cracker.
>>
Theres no other story as hilarious as OJs, got away with it in silly way, got mad money due to book rights and tv shows and all that jazz but couldnt help being a dumb nigger and ended up doing life anyway.
It always puts a smile on my face. Can take a nigger out of the jungle ...
>>
>>76858210
what put him in jail?
>>
>>76857792
>dat mad buttlet wyte grill
>>
>>76858317
armed robbery like 5 or so years ago. Autistic considering how rich he is.

>>76857881
same. From what I understand it's the first case that was big on TV like Casey Anthony or George Zimmerman, but the dude involved was a national sports star so it was more interesting.
>>
File: CRP_0078.webm (2 MB, 966x1080) Image search: [Google]
CRP_0078.webm
2 MB, 966x1080
>>76857881

Well, you see, white people in America have a long history of "lynch mobs" and "mob justice" where negros who were accused of crimes and arrested were literally broken out of jail by large mobs of white people and lynched from a tree as a form of "justice" without there ever being an actual trial, not that a trial would have mattered because "black = automatically guilty" when it comes to white Americans.

Eventually the white man decided to setup the court system with "due process" in an effort to make America look like it was ran by "civilized white folk", but of course, under this system, "black = prison/death" still applied, regardless of evidence.

The reason this trial was such a big deal and a shock to whites and black is because they (both) expected the "status quo" to continue. Whites expected this black man, charged with murdering two nice civilized white folk, to be found guilty. And blacks expected the same old racist court system to not give the man a fair shake because of the color of his skin.
That's why a shitstorm ensued over the verdict. It was literally the first in history the white man's court system didn't return the verdict he set it up to return when a negro was on trial. The opposing team some how managed to slip on past the goalie known for a perfect record.
>>
im the first guy to criticize a dindu, mike brown treyvon martin etc i hate them all and theyre all guilty as fuck. but based on the evidence provided in this case there is no fucking way OJ did it
>>
>>76858210
you can see the smile on his face in op his video
that sly looking face, right there he felt like he outplayed everybody 2:01
>>
>>76856751
I remember in my high school, with only a handful of blacks, a groid went screaming through the halls jumping and punching the ceiling tiles after the verdict.
>>
>>76859131
It was obvious he was covering for either his son or someone else he knew, he wasnt innocent he obviously lied on the stand and entire case was a shitshow.
>>76859477
If you want to have a blast go watch the party he throws up in his house after the case, some of the stuff said in those vids is straight up admitting to committing a crime and shitting on police its top bantz.
>>
>>76861496
can you hook me up?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.