[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't you stupid assholes realize that in order for man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: 1463684389466.gif (543 KB, 512x502) Image search: [Google]
1463684389466.gif
543 KB, 512x502
Don't you stupid assholes realize that in order for man to colonize the solar system we have to first accept globalism and the NWO?

Its really simple:
>Man chooses nationalism
>Man starts global conflicts
>Space exploration budgets dwindle and invested into military

>Man fucks up and starts WW3
>Earth becomes shithole

if humans <= 0
print("Bang")
elif humans = NWO
print("Space colonies when?")
>>
File: hfghgf.png (619 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
hfghgf.png
619 KB, 1024x768
>>76853064
What the actual fuck is that image

I suspect it's Interstellar?
>>
>>76853064

What interests would the globalists have in squandering away the money they forcefully extract from the tax cattle on "space exploration" when they can just bathe in wealth?
>>
We will never get space colonies. They're not profitable in the slightest. It would take thousands of light years to travel to the nearest earth like planet. So even if we COULD travel at the speed of light we would need to someone who could live the equivalent of being born during the Roman Empire and still alive today.
>>
File: 1464618989625.jpg (32 KB, 279x229) Image search: [Google]
1464618989625.jpg
32 KB, 279x229
>>76853450
>Jews don't play the long game
Earth is a finite resource in of itself, there is very little wealth to be gained from low skilled labor in the post industrial age.

>>76853484
>Space minerals
>not valuable
com'on leaf
>>
>>76853484
I don't think that has to be the point. I think something to strive for is beneficial for the development of technology. Who knows what we find out along the way. It's the best tool to inspire people.
>>
>>76853793

>Earth is a finite resource in of itself

If we were planet devouring and literally needed a fraction of the moon annually to support our civilization.

>space minerals meme

You don't get how supply and demand works, do you?
>>
>>76853064
Because the nwo has as much as said it doesn't want that, it wants things it can control, it wants the world to be a dirty favela surmounted by an island of luxury.
>>
That's not true at all, competing companies from different countries could colonize space just as easily, and once up and running, even better. Competition would ensure the fastest and most efficient colonization of space. It's gonna be the same way we colonized the West, when the technology is there. To assume we need a one world government for space colonization or things like asteroid mining is ridiculous.
>>
>>76853064
>Implying there aren't massive technology developments during huge conflicts
>Implying I dont want America to just take over the rest of the western world and middle east (then we'll call that "globalism")
>>
File: 1463906759090.jpg (315 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1463906759090.jpg
315 KB, 640x960
>>76853064

This cycle of human civilization is not ready to be assimilated into a unified entity at this time. We still have cultures that are not compatible with each other, corrupt power figures in many countries, and much distrust in governments and each other. Media coverage is preventing any sort of hostile takeover/genocide to eliminate the opposition and people are too comfortable with living in comfort and safety within society to bother standing up and risk losing it all.

I think we need ayylmaos to come here to even consider the possibility of leaving this little rock in this space, anon.
>>
>>76853064

Nationalism increases competition.

Space race

U.S vs U.S.S.R

U.S wins by landing on the moon

Or

Cooperation, like the International Space Station.

Nations take pride in contributing in a project.

Globalism would just enslave people to work on something that would only benefit the elite, by colonizing other planets for resources.

Anyways we're still monkies, we can't colonize other planets in our current form.

That would take hundred of thousands of years or millions of years for u.s to evolve.

With technology we might speed up the process.

But you and i won't be alive if it ever happens.
>>
>>76853793
Gotta get that vespene gas.
>>
>>76853064
i don't care about space colonisation if it's to be done with niggers and jews
space belong to white peoples
>>
Yes I understand now that I used elif incorrectly, sorry.
>>76853932
>If we were planet devouring and literally
Aren't we?! At the rate humans keep fucking each other were going to reach a point where there just aren't enough resources to support 10 billion+.

Thats where your supply & demand argument comes into effect.
>>
>>76853064
you seem to be confusing idealism with reality

you think globalism is being pushed by the elites to benefit humanity? it is being pushed because conformity makes for more docile workers who are easier to control. this is pretty basic stuff, anon.
>>
>>76853064
Let the NWO come when there are no more jews and non-whites.
>>
>>76854503

You've conceded that platinum would be worthless were we to drag a 10,000 ton rock of it back to Earth.

As for population expansion:

stop sending food aid to Africa
find a solution to the curry nigger problem
>>
>>76853064
>ACHTUALLY: the post.
>>
>>76854372
>International Space Station
>That isn't just a dog and pony show to promote the illusion of cooperation

>Space Race
Leads back to my argument that nationalism will ultimately lead to MAD. The end game of the moon landing was to install missile silos that would launch nukes into the USSR from space.
>>
>>76853064

>To scientifically advance humanity we need to mix all humans together into a sub 90 IQ race

Hurrr
>>
>>76853064
This is not going to happen...The only people with the IQ for space travel are slowly dying out...It kind of explains why the universe is silent and empty.

A people become advanced enough for space travel and then those people are cuck out of existence...Rinse repeat ad nauseum
>>
File: hitler lacht.gif (2 MB, 400x220) Image search: [Google]
hitler lacht.gif
2 MB, 400x220
>>76855053

>The end game of the moon landing was to install missile silos that would launch nukes into the USSR from space.

kek
>>
>>76855118
>the NWO won't be a meritocracy
>>
>>76854333
This. Humanity as a whole mentally unevolved in this current state.
>>
>>76854503

this attitude comes from a misunderstanding of how big the planet really is. we have barely scratched the earth's resources. overpopulation is also a meme. the only reason it's even a problem in Africa is because of globalist meddling. the climate "crisis" has also been enormously exaggerated.

what we really need is a movement away from neoliberal economic polices that inflate debt and income inequality while shifting the burden of labor to 3rd world nations who exploit their populations in exchange for increased GDP.
>>
>>76854333
If we, as a race, are not capable of doing something there's no chance an exterior force would have any interest in help us doing so if they gain nothing from it.
>>
File: AH_HAHAH_FAGGOT.jpg (3 KB, 101x125) Image search: [Google]
AH_HAHAH_FAGGOT.jpg
3 KB, 101x125
>>76853064
You do realize that the entire space program is based on tech from ww2 and the cold war. Literally wouldn't even be space exploration without military spending.

Back to le reddit libtard
>>
>>76853484
One mineral rich asteroid is estimated to be worth up to 100 trillion dollars pleb.

We don't have to travel to the next star system to colonize space. There are plenty of moons in our solar system and there is mars.
>>
>>76855264
>He thinks the elite won't ensure nobody else is ever capable of having the merit necessary to take their spots
>He's a good goy through and through
Anon, have you been paying attention at all?
>>
>>76853064
If i recall. The theme of this movie was anti nwo. Against collectivism and replacement with love
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.