[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GERMANY YES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
I've came to the conclusion....women truly have absolutely no sense of community...or anything that relates to them being apart of something "bigger" than their own image....

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/06/11/schoolgirls-cover-migrant-sex-assaults-political-correctness/

Germany girls getting raped and literally not doing anything about it

HOW MUCH LONGER WILL THE GERMAN MAN LET THIS HAPPEN

their women are disolusion and are allowing foreigners from antipodal area's to rape them and they dont mind it, its obvious they want it, they want the destruction of their race, the destruction of their people, and the destruction of western civilization.

No self-respecting women from 100 years ago would ever allow this go on unchecked....

The ride....
it just never ends.
>>
>>76850527
>http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/06/11/schoolgirls-cover-migrant-sex-assaults-political-correctness/
bump
>>
>>76850527
Merkel is also Jewish ontop of being a woman.
>>
>>76850634

Why does google say she's hitlers biological daughter?
>>
File: .o.gif (1 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
.o.gif
1 MB, 500x500
>>76850527
>link school homepage as proof
>actually no proof on school homepage

>Breitbart
>>
>>76850527
Let the niggers just be themselves and nig around some more. Combine that with millions more real niggers from africa this year and millions of sandniggers from family reunification. More bullshit like burning everything down because someone hurt your feelings during ramadan. More insufferable stone age bullshit like child brides. Hopefully a major happening with 100s or 1000s of dead germans. Then we'll see what happens. Maybe nothing. Maybe something. Impossible to tell at this point.
>>
>>76850965

>Implying that information wasn't deleted or censored

Its probably being covered up just like all the other sexual assualts that happen around europe
>>
>>76851074
cuck.
Didnt happen.

Just Breitbart doing Breitbart stuff.
>>
>>76850992
>>76850965

My question is why are the majority of women inherently submissive to foreign invaders? They have no sense of unity with the people they've been co-existing with their entire lifes, let alone the countless generations of her family before her...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TM-G0bkl8MQ
>>
>>76850527
Merkel is Satan.
>>
>>76851173
Yet as we speak i guarentee you atleast 10 german women are being harassed by mudslimes at this very moment.
>>
>>76851242
Because thats what they vote for.
>>76851323
lmao like I care.
>>
>>76851242
women are cucks
>>
>>76851242
Never heard of The Sheik

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sheik_(novel)

It even got a movie starring Rodolfo Valentino
>>
File: 4.jpg (49 KB, 691x688) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
49 KB, 691x688
>>76850965
>posts anime
>oh, look at the flag
Just keep being a degenerate, Hans. Ahmed will put you out of your pathetic existence.
>>
File: 1463504879760.jpg (162 KB, 549x538) Image search: [Google]
1463504879760.jpg
162 KB, 549x538
>>76851685
>pathetic existence.
>Latvia

seems about right.
>>
Germans are the real Jews.
>>
>>76851242
Women have no familial or tribal loyalty. They're biologically programmed to submit to dominant men, and in this case rapefugees are infinitely more dominant in their day-to-day interactions with women than German cucks.
>>
>>76850527
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSPTGTpzbiI
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.