[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's discuss reparations. Why not end racial divide in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 14
File: Reparations-760-x-410.jpg (138 KB, 760x410) Image search: [Google]
Reparations-760-x-410.jpg
138 KB, 760x410
Let's discuss reparations.

Why not end racial divide in one stroke of a check? 45 million blacks in America. Let's assume $25,000 in reparations for each black American. That is far more than the cost of 40 acres and a mule, even accounting for inflation. The total is $1.125 trillion. That is roughly what was spent for all stimulus packages combined. It's twice what we spend annually on defense.

Why wouldn't we do this? They blow the money on commodities? Ok, that's their prerogative. They can no longer claim they are disadvantaged or burdened or anything - we gave them a sizable amount of money to better their lives. Use it for bills or education or towards their mortgage. Who cares.

It effectively ends the SJW plight for blacks and other calls of institutional racism. Heaven forbid it works for some, or even most.
>>
>>76848638
They will go into circulation causing inflation and then its back to square one. First you need to cut government spending with 1.125 trillion
>>
>>76848638
That's way too complicated, just declare the "American Race" and now we're all square.
>>
File: 1465421581958.jpg (21 KB, 600x357) Image search: [Google]
1465421581958.jpg
21 KB, 600x357
>>76848638

This would be a dangerous precedent.
>>
>>76848638

Blacks have already recieved and wasted far more money in reperations than is justifiable (not that the concept of 'reparations' for wronged ancestors is justifiable in the first place). Trillions are transferred annually from the white population to the black population in the US.
>>
>>76848638
Why pay reparations for something that was 100% legal
They only people who should get reparations are the descendants of people whose homes were burned by Sherman
>>
>>76848638

all the slaves are dead

all of the slave owners are dead

thanks.
>>
File: 1456748403641.png (463 KB, 632x569) Image search: [Google]
1456748403641.png
463 KB, 632x569
>>76848638
Are blacks with slave-owning ancestors going to pay reparations to other blacks?
Are whites with slave ancestors going to receive reparations too?
Are whites without slave-owning ancestors also going to be forced to contribute to the tax fund to redistribute this wealth?

This idea is absolutely idiotic, why do you libshits keep parroting it? GTFO
>>
>>76849421

I've voted for 4 Republican presidential nominees. I will vote for a 5th this November. That's 2 more than you.
>>
They would all blow through he money incredibly fast and be left in the same predicament they are in now. Catch a fish for a man for a man and he is fed for one day, teach a man to fish and he is fed for the rest of his life.
Niggers will never stop bitching about slavery in our lifetimes. No matter what.
I understand your concept, a ton of niggers want momentary reparations and 20k would be fair, but they wouldn't ever give up the slavery card. That's all they have, and truly is priceless because people will always buy into that guilt shit.
>>
File: 8718499.gif (57 KB, 558x314) Image search: [Google]
8718499.gif
57 KB, 558x314
>>76849072

>Trillions are transferred annually from the white population to the black population in the US.

Don't be silly. We don't even spend "trillions" on welfare programs annually.
>>
>>76848638
Great. I want paid for ancestors that died to free these ungrateful niggers.
>>
>>76849937
Include the numbers for theft and property damages too.
>>
>>76850030

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2835847/

Assuming that only blacks commit theft and property damages we still haven't surpassed $1 trillion. Who else wants to have a go at it?
>>
>>76848638
(You)
>>
>>76848638
>The total is $1.125 trillion
and that's a whole fucking lot of money
>>
>>76848638
I would rather partition the country if that's the case. Give them apart of the south where they can be kangz n shit and call it even.
>>
File: thefiresofwarpepe.jpg (162 KB, 849x471) Image search: [Google]
thefiresofwarpepe.jpg
162 KB, 849x471
>>76848638
No, not one of these blacks were slaves, and if you think for 1 second that the demands would stop you are crazy. They thrive off of a culture of victim hood. The only reperations that are acceptable is a 1 way trip to Africa and renouncement of citizenship.
>>
>>76850436

Not for America.
>>
>>76848638
>Why wouldn't we do this?

Because not a single one of those useless assholes was a slave, and neither were their parents.
>>
>>76848638
>just money
That wouldn't even come close to fixing everything

Throw in the return of stolen land, some tax exemptions, guaranteed access to industry, free college as a start
>>
>>76848638
>Hey, if we vote in the magic-hope-negro
>WE'LL BE DONE WITH RACISM
>>
>>76848638
What do you think welfare is?
>>
We have spent $15 trillion in welfare since LBJ's great society started in 1964.

They've taken so much already.
>>
File: image.png (258 KB, 666x373) Image search: [Google]
image.png
258 KB, 666x373
>>76848638
I wanted to see this happen at one time just to stop the bitching and watch most of it get wasted.

Now I realize that this would just set a precedent and Reperations 2: the Racists Still Structurally Keep Us Down would roll out soon after. Soon the original program would be called racist and they would say it could never have worked due to the incredible racism built into all facets of life. New more costly programs with would then be implemented ad nauseam.
>>
>>76852097

Precisely, it'll go something like this:

>You think you can just pay us $25,000 to shut up about racism?
>This is racist!
>>
Reparations should be given to blacks in the form of tax rebates.
>>
>>76848638
Name me one time ever in the history of the world EVER that giving Leftists what they want has been enough for them.
>>
>>76848638
why not? because it wouldn't be the end of anything. arguments would immediately spring up that it wasn't enough, however much it was, and in the end there would be zero credit awarded for doing it, just like there was non for integration, equal housing, affirmative action in college/workplace/etc., racially targeted welfare programs, etc.
leftists are people whose identity is founded on grievance. asking their forgiveness is asking them to throw out their entire self-definition. no shit are they going to renege on the deal.
>>
>>76848638

Justify to me why working people should have their wealth literally redistributed.
>>
>>76848638
>They can no longer claim they are disadvantaged or burdened or anything - we gave them a sizable amount of money to better their lives. Use it for bills or education or towards their mortgage. Who cares.

Would never happen. They'd blow the money and still overwhelmingly be failure, criminals, and blights on society. They'd just whine that it wasn't enough money, they still suffer racism, etc.
>>
>>76848638
Let the m have it. They'll put it back into the economy within weeks/months. We all know if blacks stopped spending the economy will be in the shitter.
>>
Pretty sure the welfare they collect is far beyond reparations they claim to be owed.
>>
>>76848638
>Pay reparations.
>It effectively ends the SJW plight for blacks and other calls of institutional racism.

Oh dear god, how naïve.

How about this for reparations: Your reparations are to be granted the ***privilege*** of continuing to live in the USA, the wealthiest country in the world, where even the poor people have running water and sewer service and air conditioning and TVs and cars and refrigerators and smartphones and Air Jordans -- and where far more people die from obesity than from starvation. If you are insulted by these reparations, then feel free to return back to your ancestral home in Nigeria.
>>
>>76848638
Subtract from the "reparations" number all welfare and scholarships black people have ever received then we can talk.
>>
File: 1463635322940.gif (2 MB, 500x222) Image search: [Google]
1463635322940.gif
2 MB, 500x222
>>76848638
>mfw they spend it all on Jordans and Arizona ice tea

If you give a mouse a cookie....
>>
File: das it.png (82 KB, 207x207) Image search: [Google]
das it.png
82 KB, 207x207
>>76848638
I think the counter argument for this is in the very heart of another leftist stronghold emotional tear jerk argument

>we are a nation of immigrants

So, how are the people who came during the roaring 20s responsible/liable for slavery? Because if we start paying fed handouts for slavery, that means it's coming out of the pockets of those people let alone the people immigrating since and even fucking DREAMers

But let us go ahead and stop, we already have an ENORMOUS social experiment to show us what giving a certain sect of the population superior economic opportunity AND egregious free hand-outs does, it makes them turn into broad based do nothing drug addicts

>Indian reservations
>>
>>76848638
... because it would not accomplish anything, would embolden hucksters to ask for more, it has no moral or legal basis, and would damage our economy.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg6J1Skptbs
>>
File: black-slave-owners-book.jpg (27 KB, 260x390) Image search: [Google]
black-slave-owners-book.jpg
27 KB, 260x390
>>76850456
Notice they never mention the fact that a large percentage of slave owners were themselves black. The only one singular thing that we could give them that would end the racial divide is a ticket back to africa.
>>
>>76848638
I am genetically tested 7% sub-saharan African and I demand my cut of the check. Gibs me dat cracker.
>>
Shit skins will blow through it in no time and go right back to robbing. Although the less responsible nigs might rob the more responsible nigs and the ensuing violence would be a bit of a purge before they come for us.
>>
File: 1465253672098.jpg (52 KB, 624x546) Image search: [Google]
1465253672098.jpg
52 KB, 624x546
>>76855701
I am so interested to see what the eventual collapse of this country looks like, how widespread violence becomes, who is systematically executed or if it will just be peaceful slavery.

It won't happen in my lifetime though, shame.
>>
>>76848638
so when will black people pay reparations for the barbary slave trade of white people?
>>
File: image.jpg (202 KB, 980x1040) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
202 KB, 980x1040
>>76848638
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN9bu6CP318

>He thinks SJWs and leftists will stop just like that
>He thinks leftists and SJWs have any kind of end goal
>He thinks everything was made out of cotton
>He thinks slavery didn't actually hold the USA back during the industrial revolution
>He doesn't think the civil war was Democrats vs Democrats and was actually the racist South vs the heroic North
>>
File: 1384493098899.jpg (9 KB, 252x252) Image search: [Google]
1384493098899.jpg
9 KB, 252x252
>>76848638
Just wait, anon. We're not at that point yet. After Hillary is elected and this country takes a major shift to the left. Give it 20-30 years
>mfw racism will die in my lifetime
>>
I am so sick of nigs pretending they're oppressed when their problems are always of their own making. Assuming OP's numbers are correct, I could get behind this too. This act would officially END racism forever.
>>
File: 1464654943177.gif (193 KB, 950x876) Image search: [Google]
1464654943177.gif
193 KB, 950x876
>>76850440
Give them Georgia, Alabama, and Mississippi and call it even.
>>
File: plague.gif (26 KB, 567x473) Image search: [Google]
plague.gif
26 KB, 567x473
>>76859046
Bad news, anon. They already have them...and more.
>>
>>76856524
>It won't happen in my lifetime though, shame
Slow motion collapse is already happening. We're one or two speech codes and gun laws away from open season criminal activity. As a LEO, I can tell you there's not a department in the country that's capable of handling a widespread and sustained happening. We're under-funded and crippled by affirmative action hires. Nearly a quarter of the force is now women who haven't got the upper body strength to take down a midget mexican kid, much less a fully grown adult negro. Then out west we've got half and more of the force who are literal La Raza terror cells masquerading as officers of the law. If you can't guess whose side they'll be on when the race riots go down, then you need a wake-up call.

Violent crime and homicides are spiking in several major cities already. I seriously doubt that will spread to every podunk in the land, but coming closer to the end of the summer and the general election in the fall you should be very damn careful.
>>
>>76848638
The only way to undo the damage caused by slavery and make things right once and for all, would be to return the descendants of the slaves back to their native Africa
>>
>>76859350
Part of the deal is taking the more away and containing them to those 3 states. Maybe a wall would be in order.
>>
>>76848638
Because no matter how much you give them, no matter how much you grovel and kiss their feet they will never be satisfied.

This is the same for blacks, jews, SJWs and all their kind.
>>
>>76848638

>hurr durr just throw money at the problem
>>
>>76848638
If they are staying here fuck them.
>>
How about $15k and a one way ticket to the African country of their choice.
>>
>>76849750

Only the normies (and sadly the majority of people), burgerPal.

I'm sick of all of this BLM, reparations, refugees, I want free this and that business.

clockboy
I'mHereIllegallyWithmy4.5GPAbitch
BLM cunts

all of it.

The political correctness is reaching critical levels.

Feelings are more important than fact, sovereignty and nation-hood.
>>
>>76861672
>I want free this and that business
Whatcha got there wyte boi...gib me DAT!
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.