[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women treated like men?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 290x444) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 290x444
What would happen if tomorrow the entire western world started holding women to the same

>standards/responsibilities/consequences

that it holds men?

This fits board topic due to the many many political implications this would influence and the fact this is not a "pc" topic.

>pic related: pointless propaganda to make women "feel" good or proud of themselves
>>
I think about this all the time. A lot of women would literally kill themselves.
>>
>>76846894
It cant be done men are hardcoded to buckle under women's tears
>>
I don't think they could handle that sort of pressure.
>>
>>76846894

Mass female suicides. Think Jonestown, but much, much worse.

There is a reason western society hates men and worships women. Women simply could not handle how men are treated in the western world. They would't even last one fucking hour.
>>
File: 1441457893041.jpg (89 KB, 651x720) Image search: [Google]
1441457893041.jpg
89 KB, 651x720
>actually, white men have it hard
>>
File: Crops Season.png (65 KB, 297x308) Image search: [Google]
Crops Season.png
65 KB, 297x308
>>76847555
On the one hand it'd be cathartic to see,
>pic related
but on the other it'd be sad to see even more of our traditions die off.
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 393x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 393x500
>>76847555
Especially if men started treating women like men in their personal day to day lives

As in
>no bullshit
>no white knights
>not letting women get away with stuff
>or letting women take advantage of them
>no more constant attention giving
>>
>>76846894

>What would happen if tomorrow the entire western world started holding women to the same standards/responsibilities/consequences
that it holds men?

Women would go batshit crazy and demanding the return of all the priviliges without responsibility they're used to having simply for being born with vaginas.
>>
>>76847668

>It cant be done men are hardcoded to buckle under women's tears

I know

BUT for the sake of discussion
>>
File: femconsent.jpg (257 KB, 603x328) Image search: [Google]
femconsent.jpg
257 KB, 603x328
>>76846894
The world would burn.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.