[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What Party Am I?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
Hello /pol/, I'm trying to figure out what party best represents my beliefs. In conversation I would say I'm an independent although i previously identified as a libertarian (pic related). My parents are both conservatives. I took a political quiz and i was placed into the green party (likely for my environmentalist tendencies and my belief in the decriminalization of drugs) the only real difference i can see between me and the libertarian party is that i do not believe in open borders and i think isolationism can be bad if taken to the extreme (u.s. in world war I). So /pol/, what am i? also general political opinion thread
>>
just thought id list more opinions to get the ball rolling..
i think all drugs should be decriminalized and those that are legally sold should be taxed
i also think prostitution should be legal and taxed (itll help autist virgins from imploding and shooting up schools and help muh econmy)
im very pro-gun
im anti-death penalty and anti-abortion (especially since legal shit makes the death penalty even more expensive for the state)
i dont necessarily believe in intellectual property but i am open to debate on that one
im pro freedom of speech (including hate speech)
im pro freedom of religion
i dont think businesses should be forced to serve/hire flamboyant homosexuals though i think they should be allowed legal marriage (a church should not be forced to marry them)
i dont really like unemployment and general handouts (if you cant find a job i feel like the government should employ you for some low skilled labor instead of just giving you the money)
i think the environment is very important and we should move towards clean energy (at least to stop getting cucked by middle eastern oil)
um not sure what else, feel free to ask any questions on the matter
>>
Well, non-interventionism (the Libertarian principle) is not isolationism.
If anything Donald Trump is the isolationist this election. He wants to completely seal our country off. Seal it with physical walls, economic walls, etc.
Non-intervention is simply not intervening in shit we have 0 business being involved in.

Believe it or not, immigration hasn't really been high the last several years for many reasons, but immigration grows the economy. You add people who need to buy things. Even if you have Trump claiming they sent a third of their paycheck to Mexico (which is bullshit) then there's still 2/3 of it being spent in the US economy. How do people not understand that? More people spending more money = economic growth. Pretty simple stuff.

I'm a Libertarian, but I do believe that there should be some government intervention in terms of environmental issues. Like Thomas Sowell says, there's not a lot of free market protections for that kind of stuff. Coal is a terrible fuel. We have a general trend towards clean, renewable, energy independence with solar and wind, but it could use a tad bit of oversight.
>>
Great blog post

Now fuck off and vote Trump
>>
>>76846987

You sound pretty Libertarian leaning to me. Why not join a third party and see our generation change things instead of joining the two party duopoly that is destroying our country.
>>
>>76847031
i get what youre saying about immigration and i do think there should be an easier route to citizenship or legal residence, my problem is that if the first act you do on american soil is an illegal one (illegal immigration) how could they ever respect the law to begin with? im from miami fl a very hispanic community and my best friend was born in mexico but he and many other of my friends came here LEGALLY
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 388x294) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 388x294
>>76845706
>placed in the Green Party
>you must be 18 to browse this board
>you are on the wrong board to begin with
>>
>>76847174
oh dont worry lol id never join the duopoly... when people ask i say im an independent but i can foresee myself joining a third party at one point
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 460x562) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 460x562
Also, why don't you just join these guys, instead? They seem to have a lot of fun.
>>
>>76847483
first off im 21, second being from south florida my property would be fucked if the water levels start to rise significantly so i have a reason to be interested in environmental issues
>>
>>76847611
oh kill myself? what an awesome insult bro, really rustled my jims. go to /b/ if you dont want to actually have a conversation pussy
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.