[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Turks dating German women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 33
Most German girls I know are now dating Turks and there are lots of half Turkish children now.

Why is that?

What can politicians do to combat this?
>>
>>76841398
because you're effiminate cuckboys.

/thread
>>
>>
>>76841398
politicians? nothing....thats what you cucksbdon't inderstand.
>you
>you have to do somethimg and it starts with the politicians.
>>
They can elect a rothschild who will support this because this is good and need to continue. Also bad things happening is exciting and Turkey is cool because it so their people are great.
>>
>>76841398
Because white boys in europe are raised to be respectful of girls and generally feminized in various ways. turkroaches are alpha and don't give a fuck.
only way to counter this is to let white boys become white men again. more male role models in school and kindergarten. encouragement of masculine hobbies. discouragement of faggy hobbies.
>>
>>76841398
Please be delusional or joking.
>>
>>76841398
I don't know a single german woman who is dating a turk.
>>
>>76841511
>kids look white
lmao

germans literally cleaninsing turks
>>
File: 1465647283448.png (232 KB, 500x301) Image search: [Google]
1465647283448.png
232 KB, 500x301
>>76841398

Because that's the logical consequence of importing Turks.
At least Turks reproduce and refrain from mass rape.
North Africans and Africans are unappealing to the average woman, even lower class. That's why they resort to rape.
They don't get laid.

You can't combat anymore. Big German cities are now lost to multiculti.

Welcome to the 21st century.
>>
>>76841511
kids still look more German than Turk
>>
File: 1465241257129.jpg (34 KB, 960x498) Image search: [Google]
1465241257129.jpg
34 KB, 960x498
>>76841920

>ugly german woman + fat turk
>wait 15 years
>see how handsome they grow up
>>
>>76841712
duh, because they are single
>>
>>76842038
we'll see in 15 years, but for now the kids look white rather than arab
>>
>>76841398
I am so ashamed we supported you in war before... the last few true germans should just wall themselves in one city and thrive there.

I am not even joking about that, in the past few years more and more germans started popping up here in my small town, now I already have two german families in the neighborhood, very nice and kind people.

How sad is that? Germans are moving here exchanging their better paying jobs and conditions for the crappy jobs here. When Germans start moving in the second tier countries you should be gravely concerned.
>>
>>76841398

There are more combat aged refugee men in most of those countries then there are native combat aged men.

most of the natives have grown up to despise any sort of manly behavior and have never been in a street fight.

Hence, the native combat aged male population would quickly get BTFO if they attempted any action against the refugees.

Also explains why their women want fiki fiki with refugee Men
>>
>>76841791
>refrain from mass rape
>>
>>76842155
we fleed to other countries already
>t. german refugee
>>
Aren't turks tolerable at least?
>>
>>76841398
You know that Turks are literally Mongol rape babies?
>>
File: 1471298168.jpg (9 KB, 172x145) Image search: [Google]
1471298168.jpg
9 KB, 172x145
>>76842111
>>
>>76842280
they're a bunch of filthy cockroaches that cower at the thought of a fair fight

if someone built up an organized german armed force they could steamroll any mudslime resistance
>>
>>76842752
Well at least you moved to a normal functioning state... Croatia is a bloody mess, but they don't seem to care, they are just glad they don't see kebab shops anywhere.
>>
>>76841398
And if you try dating a turk girl then you getting killed
>>
>>76843308
Why would you even want to date a turk girl? I met only few of female cockroaches and they had more hair on their body than me and my buddy combined. Filthy creatures.
>>
>>76843426
even if she's beautiful, a long term relationship isn't feasible because of her cancerous family
>>
>>76842155
>the last few true germans should just wall themselves in one city and thrive there
Prussia needs to be reforged for all the remaining true Germans
>>
>>76843426
Here's a story of a Turkish woman who divorced her *cousin* and dated a German. Her family killed her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2e4hdsaGIg4
>>
File: shills.png (146 KB, 1584x502) Image search: [Google]
shills.png
146 KB, 1584x502
ITT: shills and idiots that fall for shit b8.

The new way of shilling against /pol/ is to make a shitty obvious b8 post like "all the white girls i know are dating non-whites!!!!", then having shills agree and say it's true and because of the media etc, thus trying to hide the fact they are shills.

It's all a part of trying to demoralise /pol/

Sage and report.
>>
>>76843515
Beauty is less important in the long run, she will never forsake her turkish heritage, they are very strict about that. Her son/daughter will have to have a turkish name.

Their families stick together so expect your lovely son to spend a lot of time with them, probably learning their language as their primary one and german as secondary.

Also her brother will always be hostile to you, they simply don't like when foreigners fuck their sisters so don't expect a happy thanksgiving day.

Just be smart and marry a german girl, prolong your bloodline and improve the natality of your nation. Pure europeans are dying out at an alarming rate, even your two german children will make a difference in the long run.
>>
>>76841712
I literally don't know a single white girl that dates outside their race, and i am from London.
>>
I don't even mind Turks, most are like American christians, they don't go to Church or give a shit about Islam, booze is easily accessible. There are Government ran brothels.

I recommend it for a nice holiday. The people are very nice!
>>
>>76844132
Same here, but since everyone here is Croatian they don't really have much of a choice (also are girls are racist as fuck since their parents are staunch catholics stuck in the middle ages, every other race than white is demonized).
>>
>76843997
dude i was arguing against intermarrying
having kids with someone from a completely foreign culture is just retarded
>>
>>76841398
>What can politicians do to combat this?
>>
>>76843819
I know your a troll but your also really stupid
>>
>>76842956
wtf
>>
>>76843731
KURDS KURDS KURDS KURDS WE ARE EURIOPEAN WE DONT DO THAT PLS LOVE US

>t. Turk
>>
>Why is that?

When i was in school i was not allowed to be a boy while turks and other shitskins were.

Weve embraced our masculinity much later in life (if at all) and it crippled our development
>>
>>76844796
What school in what city ?
>>
>>76844472
lol fuck off shill. At least learn the definitions of things like "troll" before you venture out of reddit.
>>
>>76841398
T. Achmed

Nice try you subhuman piece of genetic trash but i live in a multicultural hellhole and rarely see interracials keep dreaming until your throat will be cut in the cleansing
>>
>>76841920
>>76842038
irish are so annoying
>>
File: 14151666666.jpg (30 KB, 425x373) Image search: [Google]
14151666666.jpg
30 KB, 425x373
>>76844291
Haha, yeah, imagine putting native Dutch and French people together against their will, that would be the day.
>>
>>76844876
Elementary School in a Bavarian Suburb

White boys were always told to behave and you cant do XYZ while the shitskins got to do anything they wanted and we had to be supportive because "insert leftist bullshit here"

Looking back i now see a program that was set up to emasculate white boys and turn them into drones
>>
File: 1160376j30gbsezwi.jpg (58 KB, 402x456) Image search: [Google]
1160376j30gbsezwi.jpg
58 KB, 402x456
>>76842155
>ashamed

You're not ashamed Croatia, don't fool yourself.
>>
>>76845134
This sounds like utter shill bullshit or you blaming your failures on other people.
>>
>>76841511
Strong german genes cleansing roaches.

PS. Chick looks like Turkish men are her only hope for a dick.
>>
>>76843819

>muh /inlt/ boogeyman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWag8wqZb5s

You're on the wrong side of history
>>
>>76845229
>This sounds like utter shill bullshit or you blaming your failures on other people.

As bullshit as your Country covering up rape gangs for decades letting them run wild while actually arresting whites who tried to fight it?

Yeah its utter bullshit
>>
>>76844642

Actually you are free to think as anyway you want. Feel free to pretend that we care what you think about us. You will be replaced with arab-turk hybrids, kurds, nignogs and other forms of savages in 50-100 years so your thoughts are irrelevant.

Enjoy your last years and witness history as your cucked nations are destroyed by kikes.
>>
>>76845554
butthurt shills crawling out of the wood work
>>
File: alex jones drinking on air.png (691 KB, 644x646) Image search: [Google]
alex jones drinking on air.png
691 KB, 644x646
>>76841398

They're full on reinvesting your retirement fund into training Muslim men to breed German women. What are you, stupid?
>>
File: acid.jpg (100 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
acid.jpg
100 KB, 750x600
>>76841398
>Most German Girls
I stopped reading there. Shut your whore mouth you fucking Merkel cuck.
>>
>>76845640
White women can't resist the Big Turkish Cock.
>>
>>76845651

/intl/ is destroying 8chqn and scaring off users. /intl/ is costing 8chqn money. /intl/ is bullying the users of this site. /intl/ is causing every problem on 8chqn. Every post that I disagree with is /intl/. /intl/ is responsible for everything on every board at all times. /intl/ is every moderator and every shitposter. /intl/ are the pedo posters and the anti-pedo posters. /intl/ is every anon everywhere at all times. /intl/ creates the dankest memes but they are too powerful so they will destroy us. How did this happen? How did 10-15 shitposters become so powerful that they are everywhere at all times? The answer is that they are Jews. They were always Jews. We must put an end to the /intl/ reign of terror. I say we raid them into oblivion and send them back to where they came from. /intl/ must be destroyed before it is too late. If /intl/ is not destroyed they will destroy 8chqn. Just as the Jews wish to take over the world /intl/ wishes to take over 8chqn. Just today /intl/ staged a raid on /b/ and blamed it on /leftypol/. Even though everyone on /leftypol/ is also /intl/ this cannot be allowed to stand. We must take our website back from the dangerous shitposters that call themselves /intl/. /intl/ is the cancer killing 8chqn. /intl/ are spreading aids. Even though we ourselves are /intl/. /intl/ are the niggers of 8chqn. /intl/ are the illegal immigrants of 8chqn. /intl/ are boat people. /intl/ is smell. /intl/ made the hot potato sad. /intl/ will stop at nothing to destroy us all. /intl/ will destroy us for our own good. /intl/ is the hero we deserve but not the one we want right now. So we will hunt them. Because they can take it. /intl/ is crashing this website with no survivors. /intl/ is a big guy for you. If we remove /intl/ will it kill them? It would be very painful. Remove the /intl/ now.
>>
It's the traitor cunt Merkel. She has to be punished for her betrayal. Fuck that bitch.
>>
So the future Germans will look Russian? Okay then.
>>
>>76842155
We should have accepted Russia's offer for Königsberg back then. It would have been the perfect refuge.
>>
>>76841712
Same

OP is probably a lower class Virgin recluse
>>
>>76845229
but its true
our schools are full of indoctrination and im not even from the shitty south
>>
>>76841398
Hang from lamp posts
>>
germany was born on the blood of the frogs and ended in the ashes of berlin.
>>
File: 1442742136228.jpg (66 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1442742136228.jpg
66 KB, 600x600
>>76841398
You let millions of foreigners come in to fuck your women because YOU COULDN'T GET THE JOB DONE, that's how cucked you are. Is it really a surprise? You're all limp-dick faggots post-WW2.
>>
>>76841398
Because Turkish men are superior to German 'men'.
>>
>>76847198
lol

No one wants turkroaches in reality.
>>
File: turk.jpg (26 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
turk.jpg
26 KB, 640x480
>>76847198
if being superior means flocking to a country at a near parasite level, then yes you are correct
>>
>>76841398
lol, where do you live? Here it's highly uncommon, instead Turks and other muslims are generally despised by girls. They usually get instablocked when they try to flirt with German women on dating sites, causing great turkish butthurt.

There is nothing exotic about them, they are short, swarthy, mostly poor and full of complexes. Maybe insecure underclass bimbos are impressed by their overinflated self confidence and their overblown and kitschy flirt tactics, but they fail horribly when they try to score with normal women. They usually have to claim they are Italians or Spaniards so they can get any action, and afterwards cry racism: http://www.taz.de/!5132092/

The guy in the picture is an alevite kurd btw, so he is as much turkish as he is German. Still a mudslime, but alevites are top tier muslims compared to sunni scum.
>>
>>76847337
and dont forget about britroaches

worst 'men' in existence with extreme sissyness. lots of brit women go for mediterranean(türkgreekitalian) men just because of this.
>>
File: 1441380671540.jpg (45 KB, 358x473) Image search: [Google]
1441380671540.jpg
45 KB, 358x473
>>76841398
>Most German girls I know are now dating Turks and there are lots of half Turkish children now.

Hello Mr. Goldberg how is the nose today?
>>
>>76847519
what the fuck are you talking about, I don't know a single Mediterranean, the biggest minority group we have are pajeets and trust me no one dates pajeets but other pajeets
>>
File: Skärmklipp.jpg (42 KB, 1144x276) Image search: [Google]
Skärmklipp.jpg
42 KB, 1144x276
>>76847198
Turks are so manly that they have to make up stuff like this when women point out that they are all manlets.
>>
90% of all turks in Germany marry other turks
60% of them import brides from Turkey (which is how their numbers increased from 700.000 to 4.5 million over the last 30 years)

These statistics are from the Bundesbank.

That means 10% of all turks in Germany either dont marry at all or marry non-turks (not necessary germans). Any german will tell you that german-turk couples are extremely rare because you'll end up as a pariah in both the german and turkish communities.

Of course there are a couple of high-profile pairs but those are the exception, and definitely not the rule.
>>
>>76841511
yeah... here is the thing, even if the turks fuck with german womens, theres still going to be white people or at least people that look white.
>>
>>76841398
OP is a cuck shill and probably either a filthy antifa or a turk himself.

I live in the Ruhr Area, one of the most culturally enriched shitholes, and even here it's fucking rare to see a German girl with a turk. All the schoolgirls I knew, all the female students I studied with and all the women I worked with were never together with a muslim. I only met one couple of that kind my whole life and she dumped him later, because he was shit (what she said). There was also one case were a classmate was half turk and half german, but he was a ginger with freckels. Most women stay the fuck away from turks and such, because they have a pretty bad reputation. The only women you see with them are trashy whores no other man would even talk to.
>>
White men too busy posting on /pol/.
>>
File: greeceandmuslimgreece.jpg (50 KB, 700x651) Image search: [Google]
greeceandmuslimgreece.jpg
50 KB, 700x651
>>76841398
Stop this REEEEEEE

Don't breed superior Mediterranean genes to barbarians
>>
>>76844132
Rampant miscegenation is meme.

If you go looking for it, you can find it, OP probably trawled through facebook looking for it. The vast majority of white people stay within their race, it's a mix of not really associating with non-whites & potential social shunning.

Despite all this inclusiveness shit, people are acutely aware of race, they just pretend not to notice.
>>
They should have listened to the Armenians when they had teh chance, but what did they do instead ? Germany flipped Christianity off, and accepted Islam with open arms, fucking idiots.

Bajana sikeem eshol eshek. You are cancer, you wouldn't be half bad if it wasn't for your religion, really, people would accept you more, now until you faggots wear the islamic religion, you will never be accepted into modern society, you are perverts and your men are sileeg pieces of shits.
>>
>>76841398

None of the german girls I know are dating turks, or even considering it.

so just because a turk took 'your' girl there is no need to shitpost here.
>>
>>76848827

based greekbro
>>
>>76848195
That's one of the differences between miscegenation in Europe and America. They assume it's the same when its far from it.

In America, race is a relatively hot topic and a lot of parents were rather racist growing up, and edgy teenage girls went out and fucked black guys just to prove to themselves they weren't their heavy drinking parents. Even if you talk to black guys who date white girls, they'll tell you they seriously seem to be into them for their race and call them niggers in bed and almost alienate them because of their obsession with race. Miscegenous whites here are mentally broken and conditioned by the media to hate themselves, so they lather themselves in black culture to be cool and accepted. And even the ones that that manage to get out of the lower class cool nigger meme get drowned in liberal rhetoric going through college. It's fucking disgusting.

However in Europe, outside of the diversity preachers who most of you actually loathe, you seem to love and keep to yourselves while carrying this burden. And seeing the rise of sentiment against the migrants seems like the shitskin and nigger issue will be addressed over there before our nigger issue over here will be.

If it wasn't for the fucking migrants and EU I'd move to Europe in a heartbeat.
>>
>itt: europeans mad because turkish people have sex with their women
>mfw most of the scummy turks are kurds
>turkish family living in england with high profile jobs

We even make fun of the Kurds working in doner shops.

As a Turk, my skin complexion is light olive skinned, my noise is short, I'm 6'2" (my brother is 6'3" rip, but my dad is 5'10" kek), I'm atheist, my sister has dated many British men but I don't give a fuck it doesn't bother me and I consider myself a patriotic nationalist.

The ones you see killing their own family are Kurdish people, Turks have strong family values and respect each other no matter what they do, well that is what it was liked for me as I grew up, I defo know there are some Turks that killed non-muzzies in their sleep but it's extremely rare and they are mostly like that cause of being religious not Turkish.

>tl;dr Turks aren't all that bad, you europenis guys just get salty cause of your pride, get over it also most of the Kurds do the dirty shit
>>
>>76841398
>>
>>76841398
>Most German girls I know are now dating Turks and there are lots of half Turkish children now.
because you are a low class pleb who only knows trashy sluts
>>
>>76848195
Please tell me you're not fucking around, what's the percentage of whites left in your country?
>>
>>76843731
>>76841398
Most of the "turkroaches" you eurocucks are crying about are actually kurds from Turkey. Look on a map, where in Turkey is honor killing common? Not in the western and urban areas that's for sure. It's in rural kurd country.
>>
According to the 2006 figures from Germany's Federal Statistics Office, Turkish men accounted for 14% of foreigners married to German women, followed by Italians and US Americans.[361] Conversely, German men marrying non-German women primarily choose Polish women, Russian, Turkish and Thai women following in roughly equal numbers.[361]

Comparative sociologist Amparo Gonzalez-Ferrer argues that one of the main reasons why Turkish men marry Germans more than Turkish women do is due to Islam permitting men but not women to marry non-Muslims.[361] Dirk Halm, political scientist for the Center for Turkish Studies in Essen, remarked that considering Turkish citizens make up 25% of all foreign residents in Germany—not counting an additional one-third ethnic Turks who are German citizens—intermarriage rates in Germany are "in reality very low".[361]

That's from Wikipedia
>>
>>76841398
>Ozan Askan and gf Jolien Kornblum
>>>Kornblum<<<
>>
>>76841398
To be fair, that's a really handsome turk in ur pic there.
>>
Nothing. German men are pathetic weaklings.
>>
>>76844555
Yeah, don't bother. It's scarier than you think and the noises it makes are worse.
>>
>>76847960
30% of Turks actually marry relatives.
>>
File: Germany Demographic 2.png (1 MB, 8144x1832) Image search: [Google]
Germany Demographic 2.png
1 MB, 8144x1832
>>76850218
>what's the percentage of whites left in your country?
Far over 90%. We have like 3-4% muslims and 1% niggers. The rest are whites from Europe, with 85% of them are ethnic Germans.

>92% German citizen = 80% Germans with no migrations background + 12% Germans with migration background, most other white Europeans.
>80% ehtnic Germans + 5% ethnic Germans with migration background (came back after the war from the soviet areas, therefore count as immigrants even as being biological Germans) = 85% ethnic Germans
>8% non-Germans, with 3-4% muslims and 1% niggers. The rest are all other white Europeans, mostly Poles and Russians.
>>
>>76848195
Turks are impulsive and aggressive
the only girls who go for this are also impulsive, bitchy and selfish

normal calm germans don't want to deal with those southern drama queens in their every day lifes
>>
>>76843246
There's no such thing as a fair fight. Only extermination and conquest. You're rationalizing away your cowardice.

You don't kill, so you don't win. Same as anywhere else.
>>
>>76850469

200.000 'german' women are married to turks according to official statistics. How reliable these statistics are when they are pushing race-mixing down our threats 24/7 on all channels is questionable. It could be 100.000 real german women or even 50.000.

A cousin of mine married a russian woman and his parents basically disinherited him for it. That's in a city of 50.000, upper middle class family.

The dysgenic bottom trash of society doesnt even matter in the long run. They and their race-mixed half-turk offspring can easily be shipped off and slaughtered on some distant battlefield.
>>
>>76841398
politicians CREATED the problem
why would they even try to stop germany's descent into 3rd world status?
>>
File: 1465559132843.jpg (313 KB, 2000x1191) Image search: [Google]
1465559132843.jpg
313 KB, 2000x1191
German men are the biggest cucks on earth. Even a skinny short subsaharan can cuck them.
>>
>>76841398
>most German women

Yeah no. Turk detected.

Go back and shit up your own country you fucking roach.
>>
>>76841398
People get mad at them coming in and taking your women but why are your women so easily swept away by some roaches?

Think about that.
>>
File: Stop hitting yourself!.gif (195 KB, 320x304) Image search: [Google]
Stop hitting yourself!.gif
195 KB, 320x304
>>76851791
Says the murican, who posts a pic with a american fagkid. Pic related.
>>
>>76841398
>Most German girls I know are now dating Turks

I don't believe you.

I'm Lebanese, lean and barbaric, and German girls want nothing to do with me.
>>
>>76852554

German girls are fucking traitor sluts and should be flung into pits and machine-gunned. We get our pussy from Poland and Ukraine instead.
>>
File: 1371208034957.gif (925 KB, 212x176) Image search: [Google]
1371208034957.gif
925 KB, 212x176
>>76852746
>>
File: merkel-doener-kebap.jpg (148 KB, 852x600) Image search: [Google]
merkel-doener-kebap.jpg
148 KB, 852x600
>>76841398

>implying
>>
>german guys proud mgtow with no future plans of family
>turks marry any white they can find because marriage is still a thing
>they be stealin our wimminz that we don't want to fuck or marry, politicians who let millions of refugees in please help
When will germans understand that they are the problem? With all that political stance and nationalistic values you guys sure do nothing towards the world you want to see except chimping out when everything is too late.
>>
File: ok.jpg (166 KB, 466x525) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
166 KB, 466x525
>>76853307
As a 3rd party, I can confirm that you Turks definitely are the problem. I would advocate for your complete deportation back into your oh-so-precious homeland, even if it means I have to go to Lebanon.

You Turks are the cancer, the ultimate anti-nation. Your roach moniker is well-deserved.
>>
>>76852266
they aren't though.

why is it always the americucks who are most likely to believe the "muslims are taking our women" bullshit?

is it you projecting your bbc fetish?
>>
File: 1463326435810.jpg (172 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1463326435810.jpg
172 KB, 1600x900
The problem isn't the government, it's European men who are unable to develop dating/social skills as they're too busy complaining online on how they can't find a woman while Turks and MENAs alike are breeding with their local women.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKPtFv15lWE

Also the fact that they developed a delusional sexual standard from watching too much porn, therefore not even average Janes are considered remotely attractive to them, when they're also completely out of league when it comes to attractive women, therefore the eternal cycle of butthurt.
>>
File: 7 to 1.webm (3 MB, 1012x568) Image search: [Google]
7 to 1.webm
3 MB, 1012x568
>>76854096
>>
>>76841398
>watching german porn
>instead of six foot blonde aryans pooping on german chicks its five-eleven mudskins having their rims cleaned via german tongue

How the mighty have fallen.
>>
>>76854096
Another (south) americuck who has never travelled with no idea of reality who believes every meme he sees.
>>
File: well excuuuse me princess.jpg (36 KB, 339x258) Image search: [Google]
well excuuuse me princess.jpg
36 KB, 339x258
>>76854285
>porn is an accurate depiction of reality

Gee, tell me more about how they're the wankers with no girlfriend.

All my Lebanese buddies living in Australia have white girlfriends, by the way.
>>
>>76854285
>pooping
>mudskins
Sounds more like jew porn to me.
>>
>>76854205
What's Lord Fred doing these days?
>>
>>76853940
>t.christian jew muslim arab bended over backwards to who ever ruled them
>>
File: 1450434402119.gif (168 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
1450434402119.gif
168 KB, 375x375
>>76853940
Kek. Everyone hates turks.

I really have no idea why we don't just sort these goatfuckers out.
>>
>>76854205
I don't know why Germans post that webm whenever a Brazilian posts something that might trigger you, when most of us couldn't care less about football, specially southern Brazilians when it comes to anything related to Brazil.

>>76854354
Far from cucked. And your women are saying it, not me. The fact that you keep denying it when your own women are showing that to you only comes to show how far down the cuckhole you dragged yourselves in.

Apparently most of you are currently at the 2nd/3rd stage of grief so it's still a fresh loss for you to cope with.
>>
>>76841398
Implying is not your fault fucking cucks
>>
>>76854652
>üglü mürüglü küglu blükü

Learn Arabic already, you uncultured swine.
>>
>>76841398
He is a very light skinned Turk, could pass for Spainard, Greek, South Italian, and Portuguese, even French. Lets not forget some white greek said that some of the Turks are actually white greek people.

Both LETS KEEP EUROPE WHITE, PUTIN for Europe. But the USA, Canada, Australia, and NZ can be multi-racial not multicultural.
>>
File: average-pol-aryan.jpg (64 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
average-pol-aryan.jpg
64 KB, 500x500
>>76854830
They act like depigmented negroes complaining about muh Kikes/Mudslimes and the media brainwashing their women, but never realize they're the very root of the problem.
>>
>>76854813
>And your women are saying it, not me
No, they aren't.

You can post as many cherry picked pictures and that one video of a 3/10 with a rich muslim boyfriend as much as you like. Doesn't change reality. White men are the most desirable in white countries by a long way. What you don't understand is that muslims aren't stereotyped as "alpha" they are seen as short, low class, creepy, desperate, misogynistic and poor.

Enjoy getting your view of the world exclusively through the prism of /r9k/ and /pol/ though.
>>
>>76854813
I'm the Arab immigrant. I just think you jungle monkeys have no right to attack the wonderful people known as Germans.
>most of us couldn't care less about football
Is that why so many jungle monkeys in that webm cried like bitches?
>>
>>76841398

Why is the Turkish population in Germany so big?
>>
>>76855091
Arabic makes everything else sound civil t.b.h. I'd rather stick to my Mongolian throat singing language.

Tho I've met with few Lebanese and didn't understand the girls were speaking Arabic at first, and then they said "we too have kebab" and "Lebanon" to tell me they aren't Arabic like Iraqi people.
>>
>>76844228
what govt ran brothels in Europe, no one is at war except for Russia vs Ukraine.
>>
>>76841398
>Most German girls I know

Make a list, then surround yourself with better people.
>>
File: 1463854986191.png (351 KB, 542x542) Image search: [Google]
1463854986191.png
351 KB, 542x542
>>76855463
>implying your ü-based language isn't the most abominable sound ever produced by human vocal cords
>>
>>76849728
fuck off roach, trying to read an interesting thread without having to get raid.
>>
File: german heritage.jpg (133 KB, 800x599) Image search: [Google]
german heritage.jpg
133 KB, 800x599
>>76851791

no comment needed
>>
>>76854813
But, despite all the non-shitposting europeans telling you how it really is. You and the other /r9k/ americucks will continue to believe the memes because it contributes to your warped view of women and your cuckold fetish.
>>
>>76855323
lel der drachenlord.
kys
>>
File: t. American.jpg (438 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
t. American.jpg
438 KB, 1500x1000
>>76851791
>German men are the biggest cucks on earth.
>posts picture of American Apparel, Made in USA - Sweatshop Free

Are Americans even self-aware at this point?
>>
>>76849596
hes just a antifa cuck trying to shill here
>>
>>76841398
Get rid of Merkel since she has obviously been ROACHED by erdogan
>>
>>76842956
I can't stop fucking laughing.
>>
>>76851743
>200.000 'german' women are married to turks according to official statistics.
Those "german" women are mostly just turkish women with german citizenship, who get their husbands directly from turkey, who are quite often their cousins or somehting else.
>>
>>76855694
Nah, I'd still say objectively it's Arabic, Arabic is alright when you're listening a song but it's shit when you guys actually try to speak. Literally it's impossible to convey any other emotion than "look at me and pay attention to me" when you're speaking Arabic.
>>
How the fuck do Turks even get together with Germans? How can you as a Christian/atheist find compatibility with a person who has to pray in a specific way daily, has to eat in a specific way, and has to visit Mecca without you? No wonder divorce rates are so high these days.
>>
>>76848827
Greece you havent done snything for like 2300 years. Come on man.

I do like your columns though. My favorite are corinthian.
>>
>>76856266
Arapca cok guzel ama abi, Alman da peki

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlW53U7BuVI

>>
>>76841398
It's not like Turks having sex with Germans is a bad thing. Tbqh, they're white as well.

Don't know what all the hatred is about towards Turks, they're very good people. Well, atleast the ones living in the country, the ones in the city are pretty bad.
>>
>>76855341
>>76855827

>Enjoy getting your view of the world exclusively through the prism of /r9k/ and /pol/ though.
But that's how the world works, and your media is also constantly showing that to us, with the countless videos on why European women prefer foreign men, not just for casual dates but also as marriage partners and for having children with. Don't expect people to see it live by travelling to every country in the world just to make sure the reality being shown to them is the same reality that's actually happening.

If I see something being constantly poured before my eyes I'll eventually start to believe that to be true and I'll develop a bias towards it.

European men do hold a stereotype of being "effeminate", and it's not even about race, it's European men as an isolated group. And bias applies for every country, because you'll always end up being clustered with the rest of your country, regardless of who you are or the region come from.
>>
>>76856341
You do know the Renaissance, ie. the beginning of the Modern World, was triggered by Greek scholars fleeing the Ottoman-conquared Constantinople in 1453, right?

There's a reason why the historical period labeled as "Modern Period" starts in 1453 CE.
>>
>>76857853
>and your media is also constantly showing that to us
Where? When?
>with the countless videos on why European women prefer foreign men
"Countless" lol, post 5

M8, I know you like the idea of brown barbarians coming and taking the white women from beta cucks, it appeals to you either because you are brown, or you have a cuckold fetish, but it is a meme in the truest sense of the word.

You got these ideas from /pol/ and /r9k/ which are full of shitposters, shills and bitter perma-virgins, if you go to PUA forums, reddit and other places online you will find a bunch of shitskins crying about how white girls don't like them and about racism and white privilege.

Mixing is not common, and when it happens it's usually the lowest tier white women and men.
>>
>>76841398
Literally nothing because it would cause uproar.

The best they can do is not invite a bunch of non-whites into the country to shit up the gene pool. They can also try to deport as many illegal ones as they can. As for the remainder of them, you're shit out of luck. They're gonna mix into your gene pool.
>>
Why not just date Turkish women?

They're probably far better partners. In the US black female/white male couples have the lowest divorce rate, the reverse has the highest, because it's just white roasties making silly choices.
>>
>>76847993
Yeah and Northern European genes will eventually go extinct and everyone will look like sand niggers.
>>
Why is this race baiting so effective?

Can any anon tell me if there is a single area/country/city/town where an interracial couple is more prevalent than same race couples? This just doesn't happen at the rates you shills claim.
>>
File: Britain-Hybrid-Vigor.png (877 KB, 1120x825) Image search: [Google]
Britain-Hybrid-Vigor.png
877 KB, 1120x825
>>76858540
>implying I'm brown cause Brazilian flag
>using ad-hominem cause no counterarguments to be found
>complains about being stereotyped as a cuckold/effeminate man

Please, do go on.
>>
I know one single turkish/german couple.

He is a doctor and speaks fluent German.
The 2 children are very white and have German names.

You cant tell that they arent 100% german.

Besides them I know not one single girl out of aroung 50 from my year that is dating a non-German.
>>
>>76859459
>post a fake/shooped pic
lol, thanks for proving my point dude.

>implying I'm brown cause Brazilian flag
Nah, but you might be. I said you were either brown or had a cuckold fetish, and explained my rationale.

>using ad-hominem cause no counterarguments to be found
I posted arguments you monkey. Give me 5 videos or any real examples of the media promoting this idea (putting nigs in advertisements doesn't really count) I expect to see some of those fake daily mail articles next.
>>
>>76841398
>Most German girls I know

It means ''the girl I like is dating a turk'' and I'm jelling. I will go cry in /pol/
>>
>>76845338
she looks like a germanized slav
>>
>>76841478
Could have been a good first post, and then you try and /thread yourself.
Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.