[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are men superior?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 32
File: marissamayerreddresshotpic.jpg (94 KB, 519x545) Image search: [Google]
marissamayerreddresshotpic.jpg
94 KB, 519x545
With every possible category in consideration, which gender comes out ahead?

Yes this is a genuine question, I understand that 90% of the people on this board are males, but I'd genuinely like to have this conversation, and as least biased as possible.

Here's why:
>Be 19, white male (humanist), at work
>Talking about 3rd wave feminism with a feminist employee/acquaintance (also Tumblrite cancer)
>Sarcastically bout "men are simply superior in every way"
>She says, "oh yeah, how so?"
>Something possessed me to continue, so I outlined every possible reason I could think of in the moment why men are the strongest sex
>She was very startled
>After a long pause, she begun explaining that women's inferiorities are just a temporary side effect of the oppression they've received throughout history

I wouldn't expect that kind of answer from a feminist.

Side question, if you had to be reborn but could choose your sex this time, which would you choose?
>>
Men will bend over backwards for anything with a vagina. Women are superior.
>>
>>76841120

Women have far more emotional intelligence, which is the intelligence that actually matters

femanon here btw
>>
>>76841484

Fuck off with your emotional intelligence bullshit
>>
>>76841368
The only thing of value you have as a women is sex.
Thats what you just said.
>>76841484
Thats why emotional intelligence makes vaccines and cures for disease and progresses science and technology... Oh wait.
>>
File: HS5rnnI.jpg (55 KB, 680x598) Image search: [Google]
HS5rnnI.jpg
55 KB, 680x598
>>76841484
love this meme
>>
>>76841484
I guess this next question would depend on your view of human progress. But don't emotions just get in the way?
>>
>>76841604
>The only thing of value you have as a women is sex.
No, that's the thing men value most because they're apes.
>>
>>76841120

Women have more emotional intelligence which is what the world needs right now
>>
File: womenhavelesspotential.jpg (572 KB, 887x2141) Image search: [Google]
womenhavelesspotential.jpg
572 KB, 887x2141
>>76841120

>Are men superior?

Objectively, yes. Intellectually, and physically. Women are emotional, that isnt a strength, it only breeds things like marxism, and proud, open objective truth denial.

>The sky isnt blue you sexist! Its pink. Blue skies are oppressive.

^^ the root of all womens beliefs
>>
Men are superior because talking doesn't mean work stops.
>>
>>76841120
>at work
Rewrite your resume, you're going to get fired.
>>
>>76841856
Why does the world need that? Like I said before, emotions just slow down the progression of humanity.

Do you know how much fucking work I could get done if I didn't think about sex every 10 seconds! This isn't a joke.
>>
File: feminists-against-logic.png (198 KB, 439x436) Image search: [Google]
feminists-against-logic.png
198 KB, 439x436
>>76841969

Logic is only for patriarchs.
>>
File: AlexanderMacris.png (506 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
AlexanderMacris.png
506 KB, 1680x1050
>>76842078
>>76841969

So, women fall for the jews plans and become unknowing cultural marxists, and then whoops, our race disappears.
>>
>>76842073

World would be so much better if men had to shut the fuck up & obey women
>>
>>76842061
It's fast food while in uni, I couldn't give a fuck.
>>
>>76842174
World would be so much better if everyone would just shut the fuck up until they learn English.
>>
>>76842175
oh, do whatever you want then
>>
>>76841120
>I wouldn't expect that kind of answer from a feminist.

You wouldn't expect a feminist to blame everything on the patriarchy? Really?
>>
>>76841120
Matriarchies exist and after reading about them for ten seconds you will want them to be nuked from space.
psychohistory.com/books/the-origins-of-war-in-child-abuse/chapter-7-child-abuse-homicide-and-raids-in-tribes/
>>
File: 1453881905423.png (657 KB, 716x743) Image search: [Google]
1453881905423.png
657 KB, 716x743
>>76841792
But sex is all they have to offer

Need a brain? Men are the best thinkers

Need something done? Men are the best and most physical workers

Need sex? Women are designed for that and carrying babies but are inefficient for anything else

>>76841856
>>76841484
Emotional intelligence is a meme, its nothing and it benefits no one, why does Europe have an immigrant problem? Emotional intelligence tells them thinking about migrants is more important than furthering your own civilization
>>
>>76841120

Men are builders/hunters/warriors, woman are breeders/gatherers/home-maintainers (not homemakers).

I don't see what's wrong with it. Should every woman have equal opportunity? Yes. Does that mean every workplace needs to be 50% women? No.

Women already massively influence young boys and by extension future men, since they represent a disproportionate amount of teachers. It's odd that they don't realise this.

As for your question, I wouldn't mind being a hot as tits blonde chick, but only if I get to be born in this century and in Scandinavia. Would be nice to just sit around at bars and have your pick of males, instead of having to fight with other men over chicks.
>>
>>76842319
:^)
>>
>>76841484
TITS OR GTFO
>>
>>76842421

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.
>>
>>76841120

Yes, men are superior.

Women are 'empowered' the word meaning, 'to be given power to'. They could never overcome us because we are better. The only way was for us to give them power. If women ruled the world, humanity would be living in grass huts.
>>
>>76842390
Men are good thinkers to look good in front of/be of service to women.

Men are the best workers to appeal to/provide for women.

Women are "designed for sex" as a way to control the desperate beings that are men.
>>
>>76842592

And no, I'd still stay a male.

Penis > axe wound
>>
File: 1413122479209.jpg (83 KB, 622x620) Image search: [Google]
1413122479209.jpg
83 KB, 622x620
>be autistic retarded 19 year old
>too fucking idiotic to keep his MUH REDPILLZ shit to himself
>gets fired for being retarded at his work
So superior..
How autistic are you manchildren ?
>>
>>76842364
I wouldn't expect her to agree that women are inferior by nature.
>>
>>76841484
This is why you are all easily manipulated whores, I can pander to your fee fees and get into your panties real quick. Thanks for being...for a lack of better words... dumb.
>>
>>76841120
>if you had to be reborn but could choose your sex this time, which would you choose?
I would choose planetoid composed of computronium.
>>
>>76841120

>biological gender differences are a temporary side effect of the oppression women have received throughout history

And I assume that in the wild most female animals are different than their male counterparts because they're being oppressed as well?

Feminists are literal retards who wouldn't know a logical argument or thought if it walked up to them and hit them in the face with a wooden mallet.

There is no such thing as gender equality, because women are not equal to men. They are genetically adapted to care for children and do menial nest maintenance while men risk their lives collecting food and materials.

No amount of progressive thought policing and propaganda will remove the science and truth of our genetics and biological gender differences from existence.
>>
File: 1377598163014.jpg (29 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1377598163014.jpg
29 KB, 500x375
Ask a girl to do a push-up.

If they're not in good shape, there's no chance they'll be able to do more than 5 properly. They'll try doing 'girl pushups' which is just 'push-ups with knees on the ground' and even then, they'll struggle.

I'm serious. Try asking any girl to do 5 pushups, see how many can actually do it within 30 seconds.

If you're a guy that doesn't have a lot of upper-body strength (and not weigh >200 lbs), you'll still be able to outdo a fit girl.

They seriously lack innate strength, there's no amount of "oppreshun" that caused it. They are literally the weaker sex, and there's nothing they can do about it, because they're hard-wired that way. i.e. there's nothing a woman can physically do that a man on the same level couldn't outdo (see: every sport ever).

>muh sex and birthing
If that's all you've got going for you, then you're going to be obsolete when sex-bots and artificial wombs inevitably become a widespread thing. Learn to serve a function in the evolving world or perish
>>
>>76841484

Please be my gf
>>
File: 1341425739438.jpg (40 KB, 502x508) Image search: [Google]
1341425739438.jpg
40 KB, 502x508
>>76842576

kek
>>
IQ Variation is greater in males.
This means more men are represented at the TOP and the BOTTOM of the IQ distribution.
Since intelligence and income are highly correlated, more men are successful than women - but more men are also less successful.
Feminazis focus on the top half, not the bottom half.
TL;DR:yes and no.
>>
>>76842666
It's a fast food job, satan
>>
>>76841120

>Men are superior

lol.

Even on THIS board, men shill for women 24/7. Why? Well, men want pussy and they are too WEAK to resist it.

I say this as a man. I cannot go anywhere on the Internet and be misogynistic, because men will oppose me out of their innate duty to protect pussy. They do it here, they do it everywhere else.

Especially in the western world, women rule men. Men literally value their masculinity based on how much they can serve women. Men are scared to criticized or disagree with women. Men will literally call other men creeps and fags if we don't chase after women like thirsty dogs 24/7.

Women are superior in the western world.
>>
>>76842666
>Be from Peru
>Values fast food job
>>
>>76842922

weak men ≠ men

you ≠ my father, my grandfather, my uncle & hopefully one day me
>>
>>76842758
Oh, they will perish, make no mistake.
After all, who in their right mind would mingle with females when you can reproduce just thanks to your ressources-gathering ability thanks to the artificial womb, and can own a gynoid with a perfect personality and body that will never cheat on you ?
>>
>>76841120
>With every possible category in consideration, which gender comes out ahead?
This isn't even a matter of opinion, so here are some facts:
Men have a higher intelligence than women. It depend on the test, but men generally score between 2-5 points higher on IQ tests than women.
Men have larger variance. This means a larger spread in IQ, and more geniuses and idiots.
Men are physically stronger and have better endurance. Aside from the obvious practical advantages of being stronger, this means that even the dumbest men can perform physical labor, and remain useful to society.
Men are mentally stronger. They work longer hours, have a more focused, singular passion, and are better at dealing with stressful or traumatic situations, such as natural disasters or car accidents.
Men don't get periods or give birth, and are generally less emotional than women.

With all this being said, I don't dislike women or believe they have less value than men. Most people can do most jobs adequately, but there are some jobs where men simply excel, particularly in STEM.
Overall, men and women should be able to pursue whatever career they want, but this should be done without the bizarre discrimination that men are facing at the hands of feminism. A lot of women are simply at war with men, and blame them or society for their own shortcomings. This isn't ever going to go away unless women start to think for themselves, because they're simply not going to be able to produce as many genius level scientists, researchers, engineers and programmers as men, both as a result of men's IQ advantage and men's inherent interest in certain subjects that women tend to lack.
Lastly, I believe men and women complement one another. Men have a tendency to be more aggressive and active, while women are more likely to show excessive empathy and to be more passive. When paired together, this creates a balance. When you try to change one into the other, you get beta cucks and aggressive cunts.
>>
>>76843208

You have no idea who I am, and I was describing other people, not me. Are you even capable of reading my post? You fucking moron. Read it again and stop projecting, you small little man.
>>
>>76841120
yeah, million of years of evolution has shit to say. its just oppression.
>>
File: what have you done.jpg (281 KB, 832x1280) Image search: [Google]
what have you done.jpg
281 KB, 832x1280
>>76842390
>what's wrong in this picture
>the woman

Europa was shown as a woman in ancient mythology. She's a symbol and doesn't represent anything else in this case.

>>76841120
Women are ruthless pieces of shit that have been manipulating the outcomes of many things in history. The fact that some men see females as allies and seek genuine emotional consolation just to be betrayed and used shows who's the savage and primitive gender here. Women are the most extremely manipulative hypocrites in nature. That's not a reason to be proud of.
>>
>>76841484
>emotional intelligence
Those two are opposites, emotions are hormone induced feelings that were created during natural adaptation to help animals know what to do in each situation, intelligence comes from rational thinking which is the extreme opposite of emotions.

Humans have both, humans need both, but rational thinking is severely in shortage in nowadays world.
>>
>>76842655
And the way they gain control is literally the only thing they have to offer, they need to gain control otherwise they would be entirely incapable on their own

That's why feminist are afraid of sex robots
>>
File: male_female_bell_curve.png (12 KB, 429x241) Image search: [Google]
male_female_bell_curve.png
12 KB, 429x241
>>76842817
Lies.
Women have both more retards and less genuises.
There is no balance, real life isn't an RPG.

Women are just plain inferior.
Intellectually, emotionally, physically, there is not one aspect where they are not inferior.

The only reason they are kept around is reproduction and pair bonding.
Except they are lately failing at both, badly.
>>
>>76842163
Not if we create artificial wombs before that, but hey /pol/ is against same sex partnerships so I guess the white race is doomed.
>>
>>76843673
What's the sauce on that, Jean-Paul?

not mad or anything, just wondering
>>
>>76842922
By that logic cars are superior because of how much effort and importance men put into them
>>
>>76843593
I am content for them to focus on sex robot and ignore the artificial womb, their actual existential threat.
If they want to miss the forest for the trees, by all mean let them.
>>
>>76841120
>gender is a competition
I want you to die, kike
>>
>>76843771
http://eugenik.dk/static/pdf/nyborg-paid-2005.pdf
>>
>>76841120
>After a long pause, she begun explaining that women's inferiorities are just a temporary side effect of the oppression they've received throughout history
yes

because they're weak, it's not like they'll stand up for themselves and stop suddenly being opressed
>>
>>76843593
Sex robots will make man complacent and civilization will crumble. Men need real women to give them the motivation to do things.
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 720x522) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 720x522
SAME AS RACISM THEIR IS NO SUPERIORITY

JUST PRIDE AND DIFFERENCES

RACES ARE DIFFERENT AND THAT IS GOOD

SEXES ARE DIFFERENT AND THAT IS GOOD

ONE IS DOMINANT AND THE OTHER IS SUBMISSIVE BUT A DOMINANT MALE IS GOOD AND A SUBMISSIVE FEMALE IS GOOD. A DOMINANT FEMALE IS AWKWARD AND A SUBMISSIVE MALE IS EMBARASSING
>>
File: 1465437564021.jpg (244 KB, 1024x1820) Image search: [Google]
1465437564021.jpg
244 KB, 1024x1820
Men are even superior at being women.
>>
>>76843758
The disappearance of women will not magically turn men homosexual or even bisexual.
A man-only world will not be an homosexual one, but a world where the pressure for gynoids is so enormous, they'd be produced overnight.
Well, they already are technically, but they suck dick.
>>
>>76843920
SUPERIORITY IS A JEWISH DIVIDE AND CONQUER WARMEME THAT ONLY JEWS BELIEVE IN FOR THEMSELVES BECAUSE THE WHOLE GODS CHOSEN PEOPLE SHIT
>>
>>76843786

False equivalence. Women have men by the balls, cars do not.
>>
>>76843862
>Russian Federation
>Death is an actual concern for you
>>
>>76844012
This nigga knows his shit.
>>
File: 1416186739433.jpg (28 KB, 630x354) Image search: [Google]
1416186739433.jpg
28 KB, 630x354
>>76843904
The gynoids' personality will without a doubt be customisable.
And the individuals that make sure their companion help them be their best will gather more ressources, and so reproduce more.

Technological reproduction will add a meritocratic selection pressure, and improve society generation by generation.
>>
>>76843904
Right now the only men motivated by white women are subhuman sandniggers. You betrayed the white men and you're not welcome in their lands anymore. The inferior biological deceivers will be pushed out of the civilized world and replaced by sex robots.
>>
>>76843565
like lady liberty. the old designs were peaceful in nature, and "isolationist."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Standing_Liberty_quarter

olive branch and a shield.
>>
>>76843995
PMDD
M
D
D
>>
>>76844002
>The disappearance of women will not magically turn men homosexual or even bisexual.
Obviously not, doesn't mean that a same sex partnership with the only intuition of raising kids well is impossible. Need I remind you that initially marriages were financial contracts?

And I'll ignore with you how polls show that young people are much more likely to either be or accept their bisexuality.
>>
>>76841484
>emotional intelligence
Nice oxymoron you got there.
>>
>>76841484
The irony being it's men that have created the most dramatic, emotional pieces of art and literature.
>>
File: 1463571961137.jpg (45 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1463571961137.jpg
45 KB, 600x600
>>76841484
>''''''''''''''''emotional''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''intelligence''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

a meme coined by unacademic hippies, as scientific as feng shui and as popular with women probably
>>
>>76841120
A girl tried to convince me that women under perform in sports because of the patriarchy.
>>
>>76844647
Ignoring the reality of genetics is the same civilisation-ending mistake cucks and traitors make.
Do not let your hatred for the ancestral parasite veil your eyes to reality.

Men are heterosexual and crave for companionship from a female.
This is the reality, anything else is a minor behavioural deviance and statistically insignificant.

No amount of exposure and education will alter base instincts.
>>
>>76844940
Jesus fucking Christ
>>
File: 1439148680442.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1439148680442.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
>>76842035
Underrated.
>>
>>76841120
>Tech mummie

Marissa is such a qt, I want to be her submissive boy toy.
>>
>>76842655
>Men are the best workers to appeal to/provide for women.
Maybe I'm doing it wrong but I work hard because shit needs to get done not because a girl might be watching.
>>
>>76844940

Please tell me you handed her a book on male vs female anatomy book as your response.
>>
>>76841484
You know the rules

Also emotions cloud every facet of the intellect. Emotions are healthy only when separate from logic and decision making
>>
>>76841484
....funny how very little of this emotional intelligence has ever translated to art, please don't confuse 'intelligence' with 'vulnerability'
>>
>>76845405
You work hard because women generally don't like NEETs.
>>
>>76844952
>Ignoring the reality of genetics is the same civilisation-ending mistake cucks and traitors make
On the contrary to what you think by artificial wombs you are way more likely to use china's idea of genetic selection and pick the embryos with better genes.

>Men are heterosexual and crave for companionship from a female.
They aren't getting and it won't change with things like rational arguments. Depending on women to prevent the extinction of the white race will be the end of the white race.

You may accept that or not but white women are the ones less likely to have faced the harsher reality of poverty and the different behaviours from other races, as a result they'll be liberal and completely incapable of understanding where white men are coming from.

At any rate you simply denying results of polls, polls that I do not care about either way, so those results are your problem to deal with whether you wish it or not.
>>
File: 3_820.jpg (207 KB, 682x939) Image search: [Google]
3_820.jpg
207 KB, 682x939
>>76843995
Beat me to it.
>>
>>76841120
I'm already a manipulative monster as a man, as a woman I am reasonably confident I would have already taken over this country.
>>
>>76843995
That is a trap? What the fuck?
>>
File: holes.jpg (460 KB, 1638x1080) Image search: [Google]
holes.jpg
460 KB, 1638x1080
>>76841368
So empowered.
>>
File: Fatwhore.jpg (3 MB, 3198x3793) Image search: [Google]
Fatwhore.jpg
3 MB, 3198x3793
Every day a see a woman failing at some incredibly straightforward task.

>paying by card, woman at counter

>shall i put my card in? (nothing on screen)
>yes
>put my card in
>woman presses activation button afterwards
>screen says insert card but the card is already in
>lets try this again

I asked her specifically because the machine didn't seem ready and she must have done this a thousand times.

A few days ago, asking girl I work with for her sign in

>Whats your username
>Doesn't even turn around, mumbles username, 1234........
>Was that 123456?
>8
>..123458?
> 8 7
>...123487?
>Yes

Couldn't even say 6 numbers out loud. This shit is getting fucking astounding I swear to god.
>>
>>76844032
careful strayajude, I might be an emu behind a proxy for all you know
>>
>>76841120
Women are far superior to men, It's our only advantage over them.
>>
>>76845769
Why did he have to die?
>>
>>76841120
Countries with a high gdp, education, economical strength, freedom and justice has a high rate of women liberation.
>>
File: 1465436921540.jpg (4 MB, 2121x3771) Image search: [Google]
1465436921540.jpg
4 MB, 2121x3771
>>76845742
Actually not a trap, I was just memeing

You can fap in peace
>>
>>76843995
>>76845742

Yes, it's a man. They have proclaimed they are not male before, but they mean it in the modern tranny way, ie "I'M A WOMAN BECAUSE I SAY SO AND I DRESS LIKE ONE". It's a male.
>>
File: 1409844491838.gif (174 KB, 299x240) Image search: [Google]
1409844491838.gif
174 KB, 299x240
>>76841120
The Great Bankruptor, Marissa Mayer.
>>
>>76845876
HES BACK
>>
>>76841120
>>
File: women's rights.jpg (299 KB, 1266x916) Image search: [Google]
women's rights.jpg
299 KB, 1266x916
>>
Men are biologically superior in every aspect because of hundred of thousands of years of evolution, we evolved to hunt, women evolved to spread their legs to the fittest male and take care of the village.

But no feminists will say that this is correct, its all about feelings for them, facts dont matter.
>>
File: redpanels stats.png (45 KB, 900x400) Image search: [Google]
redpanels stats.png
45 KB, 900x400
>>76841969
>>
>>76845947
You can tell he's tucking
>>
>>76841120
Mayer ran a company into the literal ground while getting a multimillion dollar severance package.

Pretty shrewd honorary Juden, tb q h
>>
>>76845947

That's a man you fucking retard. I saw a specific picture on here, captured from webcam, of him with his dick out.
>>
>>76847146
>implying you didn't save it
show us, faggot
>>
File: Hajibi-wat.png (277 KB, 500x310) Image search: [Google]
Hajibi-wat.png
277 KB, 500x310
>>76845742
>Lives in Pakistan
>Can't tell a trap from a real woman
>>
>>76845543
This desu senpaitachi
>>
>>76847373
I have never seen a trap before in real life. We don't have them here.
>>
>>76842576
It rubs the lotion.....
>>
>>76847184

I didn't. Fuck you. I don't have anything from 4chan, and I don't save any degenerate content from the Internet in general.
>>
>>76847184

I didn't. Fuck you. I don't save anything from 4chan, and I don't save any degenerate content from the Internet in general.
>>
>>76841120
Even if we accepted that men and women are intellectually equal, men are still superior physically, so I don't see what can women have to be on top, unless they want to argue that they are smarter, in which case that could open the debate on race and intelligence too.
>>
>>76845947
Fuck thats an amazing whatever it is
>>
>>76847878
sure thing
>>76847916
sure thing
>>
>>76841120
This is actually a explanation that could work some level.. hmm
>>
>>76841484
Kek that's why we're (or better to say you're) so easily manipulated by the Jews I guess.
Men are the builders of this world, we women should be grateful for being their birthgivers and life companions.
>>
>>76848376

Yeah, I fucking aborted the fucking post because I realized I made a spelling mistake. But then it sent the first post anyways. What a shitty fucking piece of shit board software.

Fucking faggots. What a bunch of faggots. Everyone that runs this site is incompetent.
>>
>>76841120
You're playing with fire talking about this in the workplace.
>>
>>76843995
>male
>hourglass figure

H O W
O
W
>>
>>76847928
We are intellectualy equal, it's just that the emotional side of women always seems to get in the way and lower her IQ by -50. Especially in this day and age when the Jew knows this weakness of women and exploits her for that, and turns her into an emotionally ridden wreck who's easily manipulated into doing basically anything he'd wish for.
>>
>>76848943
You seem really upset.
>>
File: 4L_NWZDjoGn.png (821 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
4L_NWZDjoGn.png
821 KB, 1024x768
>>76841120
Women are literally fuckholes who evolved to serve men. But somehow along the way the majority of men turned into giant pussies. Our strong male ancestors all look down on our modern pussified existence from heaven and wish extinction upon us all.
>>
>>76848964
>>76842175
>>
>>76841120

if women leaders were all as qt as marissa mayer i would be ok with feminism and matriarchy
>>
>>76849188
It that moot Photoshoped in the back or is he really there
>>
File: rly(1).jpg (30 KB, 421x363) Image search: [Google]
rly(1).jpg
30 KB, 421x363
>>76841484
>everyone falling for this obvious bait

Really, guys?
>>
>>76841120
I'd be reborn as a girl. Living life on easy mode would be nice for a change.

Only have to take the dick 15 minutes a day for all that easy free shit.
>>
>>76849163

Yeah, I've purposely refrained from using a certain part of me lately, as part of a bet. So my patience is wearing fucking thin. I think I'm going to go break something, the people that run this fucking site have a job, all they have to fucking do is get it right, they have all fucking day to do it and they still can't even get the shitty job done.
>>
>>76849581
You'd get bored being useless
>>
>>76849581
I knew a girl who completely failed so she finds so rich fuck. Now all she has to do is take a good dicking once and while and she's set for life.
>>
>>76842078
>LOGIC IS A MALE PLOT TO OPPRESS US
>MY FEMINIST HANDBOOK SAID SO

These people are a waste of precious resources.
>>
>>76849622
Calm down maple nigger
You fucked up a post
Get over it, Maybe jerk off, then go to bed
>>
>>76841484
Gr1 b2 m3 i r4 5 out of 6>>76841604
>>
>>76849716
I'll play vidya, when Ii'm done, I'll pop out several Aryan children to preserve the white race.
>>
>>76850276
You'll get bored of vidya
You'll get bored of sex
You'll get bored of cooking

You need variety, but maybe your just more complacent then I
>>
>>76841484
>emotional intelligence
This would be like claiming anything about Mexican intellectuals.
>>
>>76841120
menarebetterthanwomen.com

Men are better at literally everything.
>>
>>76850276

Your female mind would find vidya boring.
>>
>>76843920
Emma is a feminist cunt, but I'd totally ask her out for a fun night as an American.
>>
>>76850758

I will say, women are better than men at not murdering.
>>
>>76845784
Chrisitian Bale is a fucking psychopath. How is he even alive constantly ballooning his weight like that?
>>
The tides are shifting to women ON AVERAGE being superior. The greatest of humankind will always be the top men. Great leaders and geniuses with strong personalities. But the sad fact is that the way society values social interactions now puts women ahead. Too many men are incapacitated by video games and Internet use. Women just don't have that problem and they're more likely to have a strong social support group giving them a large network of contacts.
>>
Women are superior, that's not a provocative notion, that's a fact. They live longer, they are able to produce offspring, they cope with stress better, they are capable of multi-tasking, they don't think with their genetals, yet almost 90% of men would follow hot women bidding, they make better leaders and organizers - just look at how well feminist and female organization function. If they are dedicated to their nation and race, they make incredible fighters for ours cause - Thatcher, Listhaug, Pia K. Perhaps female led ethnofascism is the future.
>>
The female and the male sex are complementary; therefore they aren't prone to comparisment.
Men are the builders of this world, women are their birthgivers and lifelong companions. Both could not exist without the other.
Though women today are literally the Jews of gender.
>t. selfhating vaginal Jew
end my suffering
>>
>>76849942

No. I'm on a roll right now and I'm not going to let a fucking faggot ausnigger auskangaroofucker deter me from my goal. Sleep will be nice though, yeah.
>>
File: 1462651689447.jpg (14 KB, 255x254) Image search: [Google]
1462651689447.jpg
14 KB, 255x254
>>76841484
>>
>>76844022

Men can get a new Woman just as they can a new car.

Checkmate.
>>
>>76841484
>emotional intelligence

now this is an ebin meme I can get behind
>>
>>76844022
Women have bitch males by the balls is what you mean. A normal male won't put up with the retarded shit psycho females do.
>>
>>76851311
Why the fuck would you stop masturbating for a bet you could never prove.

On a side note, I bought some really shitty maple syrup recently, it was honestly tasted fucking awful. Thanks asshole.
>>
>>76851311
On a side note, I bought some really shitty maple syrup recently, it honestly tasted fucking awful. Thanks asshole.
>>
>>76841120

For modern society, I would seriously argue that women are superior because the things men are better at don't matter as much as they used to. Men aren't ready to deal with weaponized sex, so there are more cucks and betas than ever before. But in terms of raw potential, men are eternally superior.
>>
>>76851311
I fucking aborted the fucking post because I realized I made a spelling mistake. But then it sent the first post anyways. What a shitty fucking piece of shit board software.

Fucking faggots. What a bunch of faggots. Everyone that runs this site is incompetent.
>>
Women are overgrown children. Men are adults. That is the basic crux of the argument

It's not men vs women it's adults vs children. Theres nothing they are better at than there more developed counterpart.
>>
>>76852493
On a side note, I bought some really shitty maple syrup recently it and honestly tasted fucking awful. Thanks asshole.
>>
>>76851893
>>76852121
>>76852272
>>76852401
>>76852493

What in the flying fuck is going on here? Why all the duplicate replies. You are robot asswipes. All of you. You aren't real. Robots pls go get out right now. Leave.
>>
>>76852493
I fucking aborted the fucking post because I realized I made a spelling mistake. But then it sent the first post anyways. What a shitty fucking piece of shit board software.
>>
>>76852857
Fucking faggots. What a bunch of faggots. Everyone that runs this site is maple syrup.
>>
>>76852937
Maple...
>>
Apparently more women are having to "marry down" because it's getting harder find men with the same number of degrees as themselves.

>Boys graduate high school at a lower rate than girls.
>Less young men deciding to go to college.
>Women outnumber men on college campuses.
>Women earning more degrees than men.
>Women earning more graduate degrees than men.
>Women earning more doctoral degrees than men.
>Wives are now more educated than their husbands.
>More women are actually having to marry down.
>Women majority of family breadwinners now.
>Young men dropping out of society, playing video games, hanging out with friends, and using internet porn instead of going to college, finding wives, and climbing the corporate ladder.
>Men becoming increasingly violent, self-destructing, and going on shooting sprees.
>Males show a suicide rate that is 3.0 to 7.5 times that of women.
>Next president will be female.

We're in the beginning stages of a matriarchy unless Islam takes over the united states
>>
File: 1465049984684.jpg (103 KB, 728x843) Image search: [Google]
1465049984684.jpg
103 KB, 728x843
>>76845769
Based to no end
>>
>>76841484
>Emotional Intelligence matters.

>oh noes those poor poor innocent refugees, quick, bring in millions and millions more and blame the far right for all the rapes and crime. Those poor Muslims are so oppressed. ;-;

Fuck off you vapid cunt.

Women are the destroyers of civilization.
They're retarded emotion driven creatures.

Women's voting rights should be revoked and the west should return to being a radical patriarchal society where women's role is to take care of family, produce kids, look after the house and be sexualized.
>>
>>76853365
No.
>>
>>76841484

VOTE LEAVE OR GTFO.
>>
File: 20946485.jpg (83 KB, 461x403) Image search: [Google]
20946485.jpg
83 KB, 461x403
>>76845913
>>
Don't you see their organizational abilities? Just take a fucking closer look at their feminist inquisition machine.
>>
>>76841484
This bait fucking never fails.
>>
Women were powerful enough to completely decimate the western hegemony, culture and people.
>>
>>76841120
superior how?

mentally, inventivley, creatively and physically, yes

but both are needed, and women make babies much better than men
>>
>>76841484
kek, have a you you baiting bastard
>>
File: 1553440952727.jpg (34 KB, 349x356) Image search: [Google]
1553440952727.jpg
34 KB, 349x356
>>76849622
>the people that run this fucking site have a job
>>
>>76853365
Matriarchy=Collapse of society
Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.