[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does it mean to be red pilled? Is it a set of values, views,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: Red Pill.png (38 KB, 500x245) Image search: [Google]
Red Pill.png
38 KB, 500x245
What does it mean to be red pilled?

Is it a set of values, views, or beliefs? Is it an attitude?
>>
>>76839642

I've been on /pol/ since Romney lost and all it means is that you are a conspiracy theorist and refuse to agree with commonly accepted information.
>>
>>76839642
Imagine your drunk unemployed uncle's ravings at the check out, bothering people about black helicopters, shouting 'you cannot handle my power level' every now and then before he is arrested and taken back to his psych ward.
>>
Have none of you faggots watched The Matrix?

Red pill is just a choice. You get presented the truth and you have two choices. You either accept it and see how deep the rabbit hole goes, or you reject the truth and go back to what you think is true.
It's just a choice. If you take the red pill you're going to eventually go down the rabbit hole.
>>
>>76840093
incorrect.
>>
>>76840374
not an argument
o
t

a
n

a
r
g
u
m
e
n
t
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 320x240
>>76839642
It's accepting that reality is usually bitter rather than sunshine and rainbows. I don't wish that women were retarded, or that niggers were a lesser race, or that many poor people were poor because of genetics, but evidence points to these things being a sad reality. Almost nothing in this world is 100%, but accepting the exception as the rule is so delusional that only a liberal would believe it
>>
>>76839642

It is a combination of all those things. It's also the awareness of what's really happening in the world, not just blindly believing what you're told.
>>
>>76839642
you are an imbecile

it means to be disillusioned
>>
File: Redpillsideeffects.jpg (239 KB, 1432x590) Image search: [Google]
Redpillsideeffects.jpg
239 KB, 1432x590
It's more complicated than these pleb tier individuals make it sound.

You are taught a certain method of thought (or lack thereof) by the education system. That is to say that your herd instincts are exploited in order to train you not to question what you are told; nor to seek the means to question it.

You are taught to read and repeat the words of philosophers but never become one yourself.

Later in life people are taught to categorize arguments. "That's a conspiracy theory." "That's Nazi propaganda". "That's Male Privilege" etc instead of weighing the merits of the available information; Maybe women are better off outside of front line combat duty in the military due to physical differences; Maybe black people do have a lower average IQ. It doesn't mean you hate women or black people. Facts are sexist. Facts are racist. Facts are inconvenient.

You are taught to qualify information instead of quantifying it. You are trained to be cognitively dissonant.

To be Red Pilled is to stand up and say "I have been taught to be a useful idiot. But I will now endeavor to identify those moments in which I am merely being a vessel of somebody else's propaganda and think for myself; seek out all of the available information and come to my own conclusion.

Sometimes you'll find that the official story is a lie. Other times you'll find it's true. But once you take that Red Pill, you will find that those who believe the truth is true; simply because they have been propagandized into doing so will piss you off just as much as those who peddle lies.
>>
>>76840785
no, there are stupid people and there are smart people, there are weak people AND there are strong people.
the strong people just ignore many facts to be happy, and the smart people try to be smart to be happy but this never happens because they think more about the facts than being happy and that is a stupid failure which makes many "smart" poeple very very stupid, they arent smart at all, theyre just a bunch of lazy fags
>>
>>76842827
I like this explanation, thanks leaf.
>>
File: this... is actually really good.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
this... is actually really good.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>76839642
It's breaking conditioning. Pure and simple.

It never ends, as every minute you have to realize that another thing you took for granted is not in its natural place.

But you can start with the most obvious and the most damaging. After the first few they come easily, once you accept that your government cannot be trusted you can more easily ascertain why the holocaust may have been a deception. Once you pass politics you can realize how personally you are affected. From there it becomes simple to leave behind things you used to depend on: drugs, video games, poor diet, in exchange for things that actually fulfill your soul. Honest labor for your own benefit, seeking a decent woman, living in peace and raising a family. These are what can only be truly enjoyed after redpilling. If you do not take the red pill, you will never know the joy in these changes. You will remain in a state of cognitive dissonance and grow only more bitter and confused with time.
>>
>>76842827
This and >>76840093
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.