[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Really makes you wonder; What was stolen from African American people?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 15
Really makes you wonder; What was stolen from African American people?
>>
Now imagine that over the years you caused Tom and his dad so much money from damage that the car seems trivial
>>
Niggers want free shit, color me surprised.
>>
>>76837497
Monarchy.
>>
>>76837497
600,000 white people died to free your black ancestors, fuck off.
>>
>>76837497

Dear Black People,

What was it that you slave ancestors built exactly that is benefiting me?

what exactly? It wasn't the roads. It wasn't the railroad. Building? Seaports? Bridges? Political or economic infrastructure? I am at a loss here to find something that blacks have ever done that benefit me.

Please tell me.
>>
>>76837497

There will be another civil war at some point. It's just a matter of time. As whites dwindle in population numbers, niggers and spics will start to become more and more uppity. Eventually whites are going to realize they have a shared racial identity, and when that overturns a century of (((brainwashing))), there will be no going back.
>>
>>76837497
>that pic
>implying niggers would be productive without being slaves
>implying the labor they did as slaves would have ever been conceived in their inferior minds

wow black people really do give themselves too much credit.... they think they would actually do shit without white man's nudge in the right direction,...

shit like that pic makes me way more racist... it does the opposite of what the creator intended(if theyre genuinely a black person)
thanks for making me more racist, stupid ignorant fucking nigger
>>
>>76837934
They picked a lot of cotton.
>>
File: Black could be anywhere.png (613 KB, 816x612) Image search: [Google]
Black could be anywhere.png
613 KB, 816x612
>>76837497
Are they asking to be sent back to Africa, where they were "stolen" from?
>>
>>76838310
And they had to be whipped to do even that simple task
>>
>>76837934
I don't think it'd matter if they did build the railroad.

I mean the Chinese did that and I still get called a ricenigger.
>>
If anything blacks stole their own bodies and labor capacity from slaveowners.
>tfw you've taken the black&yellowpill
>>
>>76837934
peanut butter bro.
>>
>>76839002
Niggers didn't even invent that, common misconception George Washington Carver couldn't even figure out how to mash peanuts up
>>
>>76837497
I agree completely with OP's pic. You need to return them what is their right, and that is returning them to their home in West Africa, their lost homeland.
>>
File: 1462045899064.png (486 KB, 602x500) Image search: [Google]
1462045899064.png
486 KB, 602x500
>>76837497
No worries. In the last year alone they have stolen more than that to make up for it.
Actually makes me wonder why we haven't put them back in chains.
>>
>>76837497
>Y'all still benefiting from what was stolen
so what exactly was stolen from them? their freedom? but they have that now so the reasoning in that picture doesn't apply any more; plus, people of every race took the freedoms of other races throughout history, why single out whites?

>we want out shit back
what exactly are they asking for? what EXACTLY is it that 'they' (ignoring the fact that generalising an entire race in a positive or negative way is untenable) want from 'white people' (again, see the previous parentheses)?

I'm really losing my mind trying to figure out what people who make/post this stuff actually want
>>
>>76837497

Imagine a black guy stole a car from another black guy and then sold it to your great great great grandfather. Then one day a black guy whose car was never stolen demands your keys. What would you do?
>>
>>76839907
/thread
>>
>>76837497
>we want our shit!
knew we couldnt get through this without at least one "gibsmedats" line
>>
>>76837497
Correction: your dad sold Tom the car. 200 years later, after Tom has done everything possible to care for the car...the car still complains, has violent outbursts and is overall a drain on Tom's sanity and finamces. When Tom moves to a new neighborhood and the neighbors see his car, they all move and property prices plummet because the car is such a piece of shit.

Oh and your dad has been a war torn backwards hellhole for the past 2 centuries since selling the car.

That's the corrected metaphor.
>>
>>76839623
Money- because they're lazy niggers.
>>
Dear poor people,

Keep those racial tensions simmering with threads like these, so you don't realise that you're ALL niggers to the ruling elite.
>>
>>76837497
A nigger did steal my car
>>
>>76839267

>hiring a nigger
>>
>>76837497
I don't give a fuck, all niggers should die.
>>
File: 1422701364378.jpg (50 KB, 500x447) Image search: [Google]
1422701364378.jpg
50 KB, 500x447
>>76840606
and at this point tom would be willing to PAY the dad again to just take the fucking car back.
>>
>>76837497
We can return the car right now. Ill vote we send all black people to africa to live there if they want it.
Thats returning the car. Have fun.
>>
>>76837497
What was stolen? You came here with literally nothing. You were sold into slavery. Whites gave you food and shelter. Without the White Man you'd still be in Africa.

The fuck kind of logic did 'We' still from 'You'?
>>
>benefiting from what was stolen from us

What's that? Freedom? They have that. Voting rights? They have that. No more segregation? They have that.

>we want our shit!

Go back to Africa, then.
>>
They want the billions of dollars made from selling cotton. Which is weird because the people who harvest cotton don't sell it, they get paid a wage to pick it and that's not a lot of money.
>>
>>76842183
Wouldn't she get beaten by a nigger for that
>>
File: 1460504010281.jpg (2 MB, 4352x3264) Image search: [Google]
1460504010281.jpg
2 MB, 4352x3264
>>76837497
Dear Black People,

Imagine that you're a small child and your parents buy you a outdoor swing set. Then the following weekend your parents invite their white friends with children over for a bbq, The white kids shit all over and destroy the swing set, and then punch you in the face for asking them not to ruin your stuff. THIS is the reason white people don't want you around, everywhere you go, you destroy and make things shitty. We want our shit kept nice!

Signed, White People
>>
>>76837497
>blacks pick cotton
Give back what was stolen from us
>chinese get worked to death on the railroad
I'm going to do what I can to improve my life and the quality of life for my future children.
Why couldn't china have been on the Atlantic?
>>
>>76837497
more like jamal sold your car to cletus on craigslist .
>>
File: 1450048508454.gif (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1450048508454.gif
2 MB, 640x360
>>76842682
is that a butthole?

Why is it a vagina?
>>
Niggers do nigger shit. Religion however is worse, nations kill each other over fairy tails, I'd say it does actually matter with region. This is character assassination cherry picking concepts to fit a goal. Of Niggers and Jews, Region is clearly the evil, it's imposed order and dictation that strips rights, Niggers are just stupid. No contest.
>>
The Irish must PAY. They have white skin!
>>
>>76837934
the invented space travel, thinking, jesus, and probably math or something
>>76838310
niggers picked cotton, we stole it, and now generations later niggers are wearing cotton shit. we gave the stolen shit back.
>>
Now imagine you've been paying it back at exorbitant interest rates ever since. And even when you've greatly passed what you owe, they still tell you they want more. Now you understand why a lot of whites think you're bottom feeding leaches.
>>
>>76837757
I love how this story completely does not apply if you lived in Soviet Union, or were even in 99% of the lower social classes in any of the other 'white' countries
>>
>>76837497

Seriously, what more do they want? When will they look at it and say enough is enough.
>>
File: race science debunked.jpg (597 KB, 1100x736) Image search: [Google]
race science debunked.jpg
597 KB, 1100x736
>niggers pulling the race card to absolve them of being sub human to this very day without any improvements

No excuse niggers, no excuse.
>>
Stole what exactly?
>>
>>76842981
>when will niggers say they don't want more gibsmedats
I wonder about you sometimes britain, are you going senile?
>>
>>76842487
She would be beaten by a nigger regardless. Best to just stay away.
>>
>>76837497
Dear black people.
Imagine that your father had a shitty bike and had to go everywhere with it under the hot sun because he's getting exploited by some fellow blacks. Then a bunch of people kidnap him and put him in a van. Then they ask him to keep the van clean while they start installing A/C, a sound system, a Tv, a fridge and other amenities to enjoy while driving or in one of the passenger seats. Then your father dies but you, who actually did nothing nor suffered the kidnap, get to enjoy the van with the people that kidnapped your father.

What do you want, black people? You want to go back to where your father was being exploited? Have a go. You want money or reparations for the job that your father did? Not gonna happen. You think you're not benefitting from all this? You're wrong.

Signed
>Spain
>White people
>>
Dear black people,

when the next white uprising happens you will be gone for good
>>
>>76837497
Dear Black People

go back to Africa, I will pay for your flight
>>
>>76837497
They really aren't owed that much. They did low skill jobs that wouldn't earn them more than minimum wage now and even less then. They were also fed and sheltered which would have had to come from their paycheck. If they were paid for their labour they probably wouldn't have been able to afford to live let alone have all the children they did.

Yes they were taken from their homeland but the people who they were held captive by in Africa to later be sold would have just killed them or if not treated far worse. Frankly taking them to America is reparation enough, look at all they have now. Do they really think that they'd be better off I'd they didn't have the slavery guilt trip on their side and had to pay their own way in the past?
>>
>>76837497
I'm sorry I stole all that cotton.
>>
>>76837497
Funny how European whites virtually had no slaves, but were just as prosperous as the US, despite constant wars.
And niggers in Europe, who were never slaves, are just as incompetent as the ones in the US.

Really makes you think...
>>
>>76839225
To be fair, carver did figure out how to change the color of paint. All we had was white until he figured it out. What he did with peanuts is kind of a foot note to all the similar things he invented by studying plants. But in my mind that's just another story of an American inventing something new and telling everyone else to suck it.
>>
>>76837740

THIS
>>
>>76837740
fpbp
>>
>>76837497
Peanut butter?
>>
>>76837934
Cheap labour, mostly in cotton farms.
>>
What exactly was stolen from blacks? They were farm equipment. That's all.
>>
>>76837497

Youre right, we should have sent them back to Africa 150 years ago.
>>
>>76847321
obsolete farm equipment.
>>
>>76837497
>gib back
That isn't your car, and Tom's son doesn't have to answer for his parents actions
>>
>>76837497
if you want what was stolen from you just go back to Africa ,where your own people are stealing your own shit, dumb Apes.
>>
>>76837934
Uhuru, I want my reparations NOW you toilet seat complexion individual!
>>
File: 1455069697289.jpg (38 KB, 805x668) Image search: [Google]
1455069697289.jpg
38 KB, 805x668
>>76837497
Except a sensible person would just ask why Tom's son inherited the car, and then take it back by force and/or work out an agreement.

They wouldn't just sit and bitch about it.

That's childish.

Oh wait...
>>
>>76837497

My name is not Tom and neither was my father's.

Your statement is moot.
>>
But tyrone stole my bike, and he's riding it right now see there he goes.
>>
>>76837934
They was kangz and philosophers and shit.
Build the pyramids then the white man stole it all, shiiiiit.
>>
>>76837497
That's so beautiful, because, Europeans might not know this but blacks have no impulse control and no idea how to use social institutions. If a black sees you with something he thinks is his, it doesn't occur to him to talk to a police officer: he just attacks.
So, their idea of justice looks pretty much the same as when they rob us.
>>
This pic is a shit Comparison 2bh
>>
File: 6625178-Lip-Plate-0.jpg (40 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
6625178-Lip-Plate-0.jpg
40 KB, 400x600
>>76837497
>Imagine your ancestors did some savages a huge favour and brought them to the New World where today they can make inane memes on expensive electronic devices connected to the World Wide Web, when otherwise they'd still be back there chucking spears and living in mud huts
>>
>>76848273
>If a black sees you with something he wants, he just attacks.

FTFY
>>
>be Italian
>literally master race that invented pizza and sunglasses
>nobody ever fucking thanks me when walking in public

fucking ingrates
>>
>>76837497
So some nigger stole my dad's car, and now his sons driving it around?

Sounds like something that's would happen.

Clearly bait, but it's upsetting that this is being posted somewhere unironically.
>>
Imagine your great great grandfather had his stolen property stolen and he and many of your other ancestors that never owned any stolen property were killed over it.
Now more than 100 years later you still have to suffer from laws that benefit the descendants of the original owner. You have to continue to apologize in every corner of culture.
Then you would understand why white people are tired of hearing about slavery.
>>
Wow. What a brilliant analogy.
I mean, I'm sure most of us could have come up with one that was more effective and succinct when we were in elementary school but still...quite impressive for monkeys.
>>
File: Shiiiiiiit.gif (4 MB, 180x100) Image search: [Google]
Shiiiiiiit.gif
4 MB, 180x100
>>76837497

WE WUZ
>>
>>76837497
My father isn't Tom, he's Hans.

Hans never stole anything.
Hans wasn't even in the area when Tom stole that car.
Hans and Tom have nothing in common except they happen to have the same skin color.
>>
>>76849001
KANGZ AND SHIEEET!
>>
Yeah not much other than their literal lives you inbred retard.
>>
>>76837497
their dignity.

Can't give that back...
>>
>>76837497
They are getting it back in government aid and the cost on the american taxpayer to house all the prisoners the black community makes
>>
Surely this must also apply to descendants of niggers who owned other niggers, and to the African tribes that sold them in the first place?
>>
File: 1462697206227.png (303 KB, 394x433) Image search: [Google]
1462697206227.png
303 KB, 394x433
>>76849593
>>
>>76837934
They built Europe dude. They were the original white people.
>>
File: 1464987721766.jpg (84 KB, 506x506) Image search: [Google]
1464987721766.jpg
84 KB, 506x506
>>76837497
But what if they stold from themselves? How do we pay that back?
>>
>>76837497

Nothing. Africa is a shithole - then and now. They were gifted with the opportunity to live in civilization. Nothing stopping them going back to their ancestral continent.
>>
>>76839267
This one hits me hard as fuck. My best friend from college went to boarding school with one of his daughters. She found out that her entire family was murdered and it took her awhile but she went back to normal, and she has a great attitude about it but she still has to live knowing that a nigger killed her family. Fuck this shit. This pisses me off.
>>
>>76837497
$10 says Tom was a nigger.
>>
>>76837497
>yfw niggs dads say this because they dont want to admit they never had or could get a "car" and rather lie to their kids.
>>
>>76837497

Imagine you're from hell on earth, the darkest and most backwards part of the dark continent. You scrounge pathetically for a meager living. Like in the animal kingdom, the typical fate of someone in your situation is to be murdered or eaten. Your primitive tribe is attacked by your neighbors. The babies and old people are cooked and eaten, the women are raped, and other everyday things in pre-colonial central Africa. The rest of you are marched north. People with skills are sold to West Africans. Hot chicks are sold to Arabs. You get sent with the people suitable for manual labor via Muslim intermediaries to the North African coast, where the Muslims sell you to the black people, who sell you to white people. You have a shitty trip across the Atlantic. The majority of your crew are sold to work on brutal Caribbean sugarcane plantations, worked to death by Hispanic overlords on the islands or on vast cash crop megafarms in South America. You're one of the few lucky ones who ends up in North America. They keep you as property, but look after you as property as well. They teach you not to eat dirt and keep you in reasonable health with some minor abuses similar to those suffered by the lower classes in this society. So this tiny fraction of the white population that houses and feeds you is finally forced by the rest of the white world to set you free and give you reparations in the form of land and livestock. You're clueless, so your former master employs you. You eventually migrate up north into cities. Many of you stay poor, some get rich, but slowly you integrate into larger society. Then, just when you think you've finally escaped an ancestral hell, your look out the window one morning and you see your son riding around in your neighbor Tom's car, smacking his lips and bobbing his head like a chicken while yelling GIBS ME DAT REPARATIONS! Only then do you realize that it was your own people who made that African village the hell on earth that it was.
>>
File: 1465008252933.gif (902 KB, 400x328) Image search: [Google]
1465008252933.gif
902 KB, 400x328
found this white supremacist website goys
http://tightrope.cc/Black-Invention-Myths.htm
>>
File: why are you a nigger.jpg (227 KB, 1106x914) Image search: [Google]
why are you a nigger.jpg
227 KB, 1106x914
>>76837497
>>
>>76837934
they were your kangs
>>
>>76842794
Too much anal fisting.
>>
>>76837497
very disrespectful of them to take credit for the suffering their ancestors experienced
>>
>>76850071
Dang Homie Jamal, That's jast deep digg like Kayne West!
Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.