[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Continuation to the Roman Union thread >>76828107 GLORIOUS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: perfection.jpg (115 KB, 400x324) Image search: [Google]
perfection.jpg
115 KB, 400x324
Continuation to the Roman Union thread >>76828107

GLORIOUS REPUBLIC OF QUEBEC NEEDS TO JOIN THE GLORIOUS ROMAN UNION
>>
Holy shit, someone wants Quebec?
>>
File: Quebec1.jpg (470 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Quebec1.jpg
470 KB, 1600x1200
>>76836377
their architecture is pretty badass compared to amerifat canadians
>>
>>76836377
Quebec is the only worthy thing in all canadas, they rest is mixed disgusting anglo-chinks.
>>
>>76836234
Meh. They shoudn't be core, maybe we can create a status like protectorat or guarantee them.
>>
File: gloooooriouuuus.jpg (272 KB, 600x1217) Image search: [Google]
gloooooriouuuus.jpg
272 KB, 600x1217
GLORIOUS ROMAN UNION
>>
Newfoundland and Nova Scotia?

Over my cold corpse you cunts.
>>
>>76837788
yes please take away them Walloons.
>>
File: Ceuta-melilla.png (48 KB, 776x443) Image search: [Google]
Ceuta-melilla.png
48 KB, 776x443
>>76838312
Gladly (that includes Brussels, of course)
We will deport all muslims and niggers to concentration camps in the overseas territories of Ceuta and Melilla.
After succesfully cleansing the glorious lands of the Roman Union we will proceed to turn on the gas showers.
>>
>>76836377
its a high debt club, high unemployment club
>>
>>76836234
you would be surpised to see how many italians actually would support this unironically.
>>
>>76839293
same in france, too bad people dont have the power

>>76839197
one of the first measure will be to create a new money and erase all debt we have, if the (((merchants))) have a problem they can fuck off or send their army we will use any mean necessary
>>
>>76839293
I would actively support this.
After the EU soon enough dissolves an economic union of southern european countries to regulate themselves would be the best step forward
>>
>>76838983
sounds fucking great

this would make us the sixth largest country by pop behind china, india, the us, indonesia and brazil, the fifth or fourth military power behind the us, russia and china, somewhere on the same level as india, and more importantly, the third largest country by gdp behind the us and china, a good 2 trillion above japan

our economy would be incredibly diverse, and with the right kind of leadership we could get on the level of the us
>>
>>76838983
Great idea, add all the leftists and others degenerate fucks and we will be able to rebuild our societies the way they should've been.
>>
>>76836234
Should we include greece and constantinoble?
>>
>>76837788
>wanting spaniards in a roman union

just lol
>>
I'm a Nova Scotian. Erm, uh... Why are the Maritimes in this?
>>
Roman province reporting in :^)
>>
>>76839197
i guess that you in poland dont have a lot of employment because of your shitty low wages. hard to be unemployed when you re only worth a few cents !
yes jan you can now go back to your plumbery
>>
>>76836377
Yes, like any non-retarded person would
>>
File: 1464449425111.jpg (28 KB, 565x463) Image search: [Google]
1464449425111.jpg
28 KB, 565x463
>can't understand the British scorn for our French friends
>get acquainted with Quebec over the years

Italians are too cool for this faggot club.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.