[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
Redpill me on Hillary Clinton.
>>
>>76835454
...anyone?
>>
>>76835454
Conservashits are getting desperate so they're throwing everything they have at her.
>>
>>76835454
"redpill me on" are shill threads, please ignore
>>
Trump will do it en masse on Monday.
>>
>>76837026
>We have record-breaking turnout
>She got fewer votes than she did in the previous primaries that she fucking lost
We're the desperate ones, yessir.
>>
>>76837320

I thought he was talking about the #nevertrump cuckservatives? The ones saying she'll maintain the status quo like that's a good thing so they should vote for her instead of trump even though they're republicans?
>>
File: joo84.png (101 KB, 425x514) Image search: [Google]
joo84.png
101 KB, 425x514
>>
>>76835454
she is an aryan goddess (she is actually white, blonde and blue eyed unlike the orange nigger trump) that will destroy the countries of sand niggers and keep blacks on welfare while poisoning them with cheap GMO food. But /pol/ is too dumb to see her masterplan, maybe thats even better.
>>
>>76835454
you mean how people that move against her mysteriously die? and leave suicide notes confirming the clintons innocence that wind up missing a piece (signature) to confirm it was written by the dead guy?

or the reason why she had a private server in the first place? there is only one reason to do that. to hide illegal/treasonous activity

or how she delayed the benghazi hearing with convenient health issues. or how she hasnt spoken a word of truth about it yet hasnt been held in contempt?

or how the existence of her private server was revealed months prior but she used her connections to "prove" it was fake and had it all suppressed?

or that time she destabilized an entire country for the good of israel and caused the refugee crisis?

im really not sure what you are looking for in particular. she has so much criminal activity under her belt you need to be more specific
>>
File: cunt22.png (425 KB, 480x854) Image search: [Google]
cunt22.png
425 KB, 480x854
>>76835454
"redpill" ~ fuck off Op you know hillary is a corrupt, lying war hawk but you'll vote for her anyway because you OP are a fucking douche bag, there's your red pill.

>>>sage in options
>>
File: I made this ballot great again.jpg (230 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
I made this ballot great again.jpg
230 KB, 720x960
>>76838241
>but you'll vote for her anyways

Uhhhh....
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.