[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>is of Armenian descent >works for an Armenian Genocide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 22
File: 160463576PH164-3rd-Annual-S.jpg (280 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
160463576PH164-3rd-Annual-S.jpg
280 KB, 600x900
>is of Armenian descent
>works for an Armenian Genocide denier, who happens do be Turkish

Opinions?
>>
Women have no dignity.
>>
That's what they did in history when the conquerors rode in and killed all the local men.
>>
Arnenia's entire national identity is literally crying about the genocide
>>
>>76832030
This

its so fucking annoying hearing them always crying about it.
Jews of the Caucasus literally
>>
>>76832030
>>76832286
>be white Christian nation
>get killed by roaches
>invaded by mudslimes
>no longer white Christian nation
I'd be mad too
>>
>>76832492
>armenians
>white

ok goy
>>
>>76832030
at least you admit it happened

they're also into being the first country that adopted christianity
>>
File: 1464876693467.jpg (19 KB, 460x350) Image search: [Google]
1464876693467.jpg
19 KB, 460x350
>>76832492
Indeed, armenia does have reasons to be mad at everyone around it.

Maybe if they were not trying to jew everyone around them at least christian nations would like em
>>
>>76832030
Shut up, Murat.
>>
>>76832030
Why did the Turks kill so many of them anyway?
What was their motivation?
>>
How are they popular?

I'm a liberal, I share a lot of his sentiments, but he's a fat slovenly moron whose views are so extreme they become comedy.

it's like he's a right-winger parodying the left
>>
>>76831227
Probably for the same reasons guys like Milo cuddle up to admitted antisemites
>>
File: 1462226423371.jpg (91 KB, 785x740) Image search: [Google]
1462226423371.jpg
91 KB, 785x740
>Armenians look like jews
>whine about genocide just like jews
>scream genocide until they get what they want just like jews
>they're greedy exploiters just like jews
>>
File: EGYWXRN.png (181 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
EGYWXRN.png
181 KB, 300x300
>>76832755
>I'm a liberal
>>
>>76832746
Because they started killing turks and they got mad

Armenians started revolting and killing without realizing that they were going against a fucking military country.
>>
File: 1445813373152.gif (444 KB, 200x184) Image search: [Google]
1445813373152.gif
444 KB, 200x184
>>76832746
armenian uprising...
>>
File: anita old.jpg (463 KB, 1262x1760) Image search: [Google]
anita old.jpg
463 KB, 1262x1760
>>76832836
Really makes you think.
>>
>>76832997
>>76833021

You see this is why sometimes I agree with ethnic cleansing, sound evil I know but when you get a bunch of low IQ people banding together and collectively killing another group of people their is no reasoning with them. You have to teach them a lesson that leaves a mark on there conscious for many generations to come.

The Tutsi's should of slaughtered many Hutu's after the Rwandan genocide but the international community would not allow it and now their is still ethnic tension there.

The natural balance of things were not allowed to be put back in place.
>>
>>76833726
Agree. If theres one thing I can actually stand for with turks is their right of killing people who were against their country

Especially against the ones which betrayed my own country several times as well
>>
File: 1464885136817.png (16 KB, 436x511) Image search: [Google]
1464885136817.png
16 KB, 436x511
>>76833726
>>76834002
>>
>>76831227
>works for an Armenian Genocide denier, who happens do be Turkish

The real "joung turks" have been Jews, so he is probably one to, matches the holdomor denial pattern. She is just another shekel shiksa
>>
>ARMENIAN GENOCIDE DIDN'T HAPPEN!! UR CRAZY IF YOU THINK IT DID!!!!

>HOLOCAUST DID HAPPEN! YOU'RE CRAZY IF YOU DENY IT!!!

How do these people even function?
>>
Maybe she's not salty of what happened 100 years ago? Can't say the same for the rest of the Saltmenians.
>>
>>76832746
muslims killing Christians.
>>
>>76833292
Is this photoshopped??

She looks ancient!
>>
File: 81oUL8N.jpg (72 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
81oUL8N.jpg
72 KB, 600x450
bitches have no moral compass they'll do anything for money
>>
>>76832492
>Complaining about war crimes
Shut up, agent orange, and make sure shillary will fail.
>>
>>76837488
its real, the photoshopped version makes her look younger
>>
File: 1465546973936.jpg (28 KB, 622x494) Image search: [Google]
1465546973936.jpg
28 KB, 622x494
>>76831227
>>
>>76831227
Are they fucking? Because I've seen a couple of the Young Roaches podcasts and for the most part she just sits there not giving any input.
>>
>>76831227
She's hot
Shame she's an idiot
>>
>>76832568
hen the Nazis came to power in 1933, under the leadership of Adolf Hitler, various cultural minorities were targeted for persecution and harassment. One of these minorities was the Armenian minority of Europe.

The Turkish government of that time took an opportunity to launch a major propaganda campaign against the Armenians living in Germany and the rest of Europe, where they claimed that Armenians were Semite and no different from gypsies. They encouraged the persecution of Armenians by planting falsified information on Armenian history, culture and its origins.

The times were severe for the Armenians of Europe, and particularly of Germany, where a second Genocide seemed to be on the horizon. To counter the anti-Armenian propaganda in Germany, the Armenian community in Potsdam, Germany published an academic book on Armenian studies called Armeniertum-Arivertum, meaning Armenism-Aryanism. Three thousand copies were printed under the leadership of Artashes Abeghyan in cooperation with German Armenologists Yohannes Lepsus and Paul Rohrbakh.

Many German Orientologists like Hans Haynrikh Sheder, Yohannes Fon Lears, Karl Rot, Rev. Gerhard Klinge, and Evar Shteer, took part in this project by submitting their academic findings about the Indo-European origins of Armenians and their Aryan linguistic identity in this book.

The book was republished in 1942-1943 in Shtugart, when the Turkish propaganda reemerged in the German press. Around the same time, Armenologist Hyek Asatrian, in cooperation with Armenian military General Garegin Njdeh, published another book called Armenia-the Cradle of Aryans in Asia.

After those publications, the German Interior Ministry issued a document recognizing Armenians as an Aryan nation. Thanks to the German academics and active participation of Armenian community of Germany, the threat of yet another Armenian genocide, this time in Europe, was eliminated.
>>
>>76831227
>Opinions?

It's got to be awesome to have your war booty up on stage with you and flaunt it in everyone's face.
>>
>>76831326
this
>>
>>76831227
He recanted
https://www.tytnetwork.com/2016/04/22/rescinding-daily-pennsylvanian-article/
>I am going to refrain from commenting on the topic of the Armenian Genocide, which I do not know nearly enough about.
insofar as that is a recantation
>>
>>76832746
The Armenians in the east always allied with the Russians in a Turk-Russian war (They had a lot before the ww1).

The east Armenians used the chaotic war situation to expand their inner territory in the Ottoman empire, most of their neighbor was actually kurds, azeris and other minorities.

To protect the ottoman civilians they started to deport the troublesome Armenians from the east region, but they didn't deported any peaceful Armenians from west Anatolia.

You can imagine that the kurds and azeris and other minorities took revenge on Armenians on their deportation.

This is the bigger story of the Armenian tragedy and it is much more than the deportation.
>>
>>76839760
>fuccboi cenk
>soldier
kek
>>
>>76832668
turks muslim
azerbaidjan muslim
you're right they should convert to muslim too, like your wife should fuck ahmed
Ask any russian or ex soviet country about armenians, they couldn't say any bad words, (armenia was part of the cccp)
ask the same about azerbaidjan, just the opposite would happen.
>>
>>76840278
>Ask any russian or ex soviet country about armenians, they couldn't say any bad words

You better be trolling

Typical European commenting on something which he knows nothing about.
Ask any Caucasian what they will tell you about armenia if thats your winning point smartass.

retards like you who only see christians and automatically assume they are angels are the reason why so many people trusted those mountain niggers as well.
>>
>>76840680
Tallinn, Ida-Viru County.
Distribution of the Russian language in Estonia according to data from the 2000 Estonian census.
The population of Russians in Estonia is estimated at 320,000. Most Russians live in Estonia's capital city Tallinn and the major northeastern cities of Narva and Kohtla-Järve.
ja umeju pa russki gavarit pider
Estonia is a ex soviet state and we have more than enough armenians living here than in most "europe" countries, which are you pointing towards, learn into history and distinguish between different countries in the european union with their culture and history, europe isn't a big pile of everything the same.
typical butthurt georgian about russians invading them and hating everything slightly towards russia
>>
>>76841463
Wow hating a country automatically makes you butthurt about another one. How interesting

I gavari nekto ne mishaet petux iebanni. ne zria ruskie vas tam kuchkami ubivali

Just because you have shitloads of armenians does not mean you know the history of Caucasus and learn it yourself before you try calling someone butthurt about something you dont even know. it has nothing to do with Russians like your minuscule brain thinks
>>
File: fucktheeu.jpg (91 KB, 980x551) Image search: [Google]
fucktheeu.jpg
91 KB, 980x551
>>76841463
>>76842063
> little countries fight each others
>>
>>76842063
Second generation armenians, are speaking russian, who were born in the end of soviet era.
They are more close to each other than georgians and russians, you can go kiss turkey ass for recognizing your independence, muhhamed lover.
Idi v pizdu pituh, ne zra russki vashe gasudarstva hateli vzat.
"knowing" about the history about caucasus based on emotions is no knowledge, go be butthurt elsewhere.
>>
>>76840680
a fucking coal burner
>>
>>76843003
>Second generation armenians, are speaking russian, who were born in the end of soviet era.

Nobody gives a shit. I can tell you are a butt devestated armenian because everyone hates you in Caucasus

>"knowing" about the history about caucasus based on emotions is no knowledge

Still denying that you dont know shit eh? try harder xachik
>>
>>76843419
I didn't know the flag of armenia is blue, black and white, learning new shit every day.
your only arguments are based on emotions
>>
>>76843419
I want to visit caucasus, which country is objectively the best?
>>
File: 1408263893446.gif (2 MB, 230x250) Image search: [Google]
1408263893446.gif
2 MB, 230x250
>>76841463

>typical butthurt georgian about russians invading them and hating everything slightly towards russia

>Coming from Eesti.

Are you for real now?
>>
File: the_axe_effect.jpg (15 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
the_axe_effect.jpg
15 KB, 250x250
>>76844128

Azerbaijan.

Georgia is a close second. Armenia is third world gypo tier.
>>
>>76833292
Jesus Christ, that NOSE.
>>
>>76840088
West Anatolia was rightfully Armenian. Azeris and Kurds were invaders and occupiers colluding with the Ottomans.

The only ethnic groups that have any right to Anatolian clay are Greeks and Armenians.
>>
>>76844414
I didn't write that I'm extremely happy with Estonia losing its independence, but nevertheless I don't make my assumptions and world views based on that butthurt.
>>
what
>>
>>76844128
Define best

If you are a christian and want people to actually welcome you visit Georgia. You will also explore one of the few mixed European/Asian countries

>>76844561
Azerbaijan is the most advanced one because of well - oil

>>76844824
Hey armen hows it going cavatanem
>>
“Trust a snake before a Jew and a Jew before a Greek,but don't trust an Armenian”

Turkroaches had one chance to make something good for once, they failed
>>
>>76831227
She disgusts me. One episode I saw by chance was where she started going on (for no relevant reason) about how her parents wanted her to marry an Armenian boy, but she preferred "Latinos". It was so obviously a psychological issue for her - all that rebelling against parents crap and fixating on some "other" type sexually - that it got embarrassing.

Armenians should avoid bringing their kids up in the West like the plague. Go to Russia, ffs. Not like any other cunt is ever going to help them out against the Turk.
>>
>>76831227
Well she tried to avenge her fellow Armenians eight years ago but failed miserably.
https://youtu.be/SuOARERs21U?t=4m45s
>>
>>76831326
this is the only correct answer
>>
I'm from a fucking leaf with syrian-armenian ancestry living here in Armenia like a good natsoc /pol/lack.
This country is run by oligarchs but slowly the people are taking power. The youth who are alot less influneced by soviets are incredibly smart and they will one day implement the IT sector to just about everything. IT, arts, music, military are four things the youth excel at here.
I can understand why the world is annoyed at Armbros. The only media attention we get is on the annual day where we remember those who were slaughtered by turkroaches (including many of my great-grandparents' relatives).
Times change and people change with them. I hope you'll see this country as a hub for brilliant young minds instead of a memorial service, morgue etc.

as for the woman itt. she's confused as hell. there's no way our culture would ever make room for disrespecting women. so i dont know what her personal issues are but its definitely not because of armenianism.
>>
>>76844655
Welcome to the world of wars and land grabbing and claiming. You must be very stupid to think that canada and usa are ethnic groups and northamerica belongs to them since the dawn of men.
>>
>>76846290
>I hope you'll see this country as a hub for brilliant young minds
I heartily wish you all the best in that, and your past record already speaks for itself in this respect. Not with all the money in the world could the Azeris or Turks hope to match it.
>>
>>76846706
How do you compared a bunch of hunter-gathers who literally didn't reach the bronze age to any actual civilization?
>>
>>76846290
I cant talk for Europeans but people around them hate them because they spread lies. Every country does that but hey do it way more and more shamelessly

I've yet to see Armenian which is not taught in school that armenia used to own all of Caucasus and that everyone else is a bastard offshoot of them. There is a line between nationalism and retardation
>>
>>76844655

Greeks and Armenians are also invaders you piece of shit. They are not native you ignorant cuck.

If you want a piece of land, you have to pay for it with your blood. That's the only right you have, you pathetic little whiny bitch.
>>
>>76831227
They've been fucking since she was a 20 year old intern at the Young Turks. You'd deny the genocide too if you had a nice daddy taking care of you.
>>
>>76846965
They DID civilise you, you pathetic ingrates. They christianised you, and your alphabet derives from theirs. Your ecclesiastical architecture is near identical, based on their models. Even your royal dynasties were Armenian in origin.

I'm looking at this purely from outside, and you are not giving a good impression of your nation.
>>
>>76831326
fpbp
>>
File: AnnaYoungTruksHOT.webm (1 MB, 840x630) Image search: [Google]
AnnaYoungTruksHOT.webm
1 MB, 840x630
>>76831227
Shame
>>
File: 1465624744426.png (44 KB, 381x392) Image search: [Google]
1465624744426.png
44 KB, 381x392
>>76847247
>They christianised you, and your alphabet derives from theirs

First of all nobody did 'Christianize' us, it was a girl from Kappadokia which spread christianity here. And if you want to call it by country names - Byzantine did it

>your alphabet derives from theirs

Another Armenian lie. Wanna hear a funny thing? Armenian itself is a copy language so its funny hearing how they made someone else language. Check out ethiopian alphabet and then look at armenian if you dont believe me.

>>76847247
>Your ecclesiastical architecture is near identical, based on their models

Its not. We do not even share the same religion first of all. If you are looking at it from outside you should know the facts first my spaniard friend.

And about royal family I wont deny that they might be but its sitll not proven, both of them might actually be Persian
>>
>>76846985
Armenians have probably existed in the Armenian highlands since the bronze age collapse (roughly 3000 years)

Greeks have had an Anatolian presence since the 14th century BC until the 20th century AD (roughly 3300 years)

The oldest piece of European literature - the first piece - is literally about the Greeks conquering Western Anatolia.
>>
the only thing armenians care for is status and money. Dignity means nothing to them
>>
>>76831227
Anna loves the BTC (big turkish cock)
She works there solely for her getting fucked by Cenk's BTC
>>
File: 14655829165000.jpg (71 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
14655829165000.jpg
71 KB, 500x500
>>76847484
>>
>>76847660
>Armenian itself is a copy language

People who say such retarded things don't deserve a proper reply. Added to the fact that they believe stupid hagiographic accounts at face value, well, forget it!
>>
>>76848057
>I-I dont have any counter facts
>Better call him a fool and retard and use some smart words to look better!111

Ok then
>>
>>76848347
Script does not equate to language.

You have to be retarded.
>>
>>76848427
Where did you see me mentioning or writing about ONLY script?

>20% of words are from Ancient Persian
>Around 10% Greek

And god knows how many from the actual oldest language/people over here, the Caucasian albanians
>>
>>76847743
>roughly 3000 years

3000 years is nothing, they are still invaders. We have ancient turkic markings dated BC in anatolia, contradicting with official history. Does it prove that it was turkish clay? Nope.

Also according to your silly logic half of asia is "rightful" turkish clay

>Greeks have had an Anatolian presence
>presence

You mean mycenae colonies? They were invaders too. Read about the actual anatolian history and it has nothing to do with greeks or armenians

>3300 years

Nope
>>
>>76831227
There was no Armenian "genocide". Raphael Lemkin, a jew, is the one who coined the term "genocide" and proposed it to the UN as an international crime. Lemkin proposed the same thing to the earlier League of Nations except then he called it barbarism.

In both instances Lemkin used the Aremenians as an example. Lemkin created the so-called Armenian genocide that never was. It's a little more real than the holohoax but not really. Turkic nationalists were trying to created an all-Turkic ethno-national state. The Kurds were the largest exception because there are too many of them in the Eastern part of Turkey but the Armenians, Greeks, and Assyrians lived in smaller groups here and there but mostly on the border where they were either partitioned out of expelled. Those in the interior who refused to be Turks often took up arms and were dealt with appropriately. There were a lot of deaths, expulsions, and transfers between Greece and Armenian. Mostly of Greeks and Armenians because those new states didn't have a lot of Turks living in them to transfer.

Yes Turks killed Armenians but most of these Armenians were armed and killing Turks out of resistance. The Armenians killed just as many Turks and Turks killed of Armenians. Also, the "nobody remembers the Armenians" quotes attributed to Hitler is fake and was created by an American journalist. Also jewish.

The re-occurring theme here seems to be the fucking jews. What are we going to do about them? They need to be dealt with eventually. Once and for all
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 958x572) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 958x572
>>76846290
Most Armenians I met when I lived in burbank were pretty based desu.

Yeah every once in a while I'd run into hayk baghdasaryan and his BMW armada, but aside from those fags, most of you guys were decent people.

Also your girls are usually thicc so that's a big plus too.
>>
>>76849036
It's been there so long it's taken in features from Caucasian, Iranian, Greek, and probably at least one extinct language family.

Oh the horror of surviving 3000 years under Greek, Persian, and Turkish control, countless barbarian invasions, and still retaining periodic independence and your language.

Truly the lowest of the low. How dare they survive.
>>
File: photo.jpg (5 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
5 KB, 100x100
>>76849418
>turkey
>turkic

nice meme
>>
>>76849418
So much stupid in one post. Please find a tourist to step on you.
>>
File: muh four trillion.jpg (212 KB, 278x425) Image search: [Google]
muh four trillion.jpg
212 KB, 278x425
>muh four trillion

You're literally retarded if you actually believe this was anything more than wartime atrocity propaganda by the victorious powers.
>>
>>76849723
>There was no Armenian "genocide".

You stupid cunt. VAST swathes of Armenia now have no Armenians living there. Entire dialects have died out. What in the living fuck IS this, if not a genocide?
>>
>>76831227
SHOO SHOO CENKROACH
>>
>>76831227
She is a traitor to her own people and spits on the graves of her forefathers everyday she works for that giant, sweat covered roach. Imagine shlomo working for David duke and an organization called the Nazis.
>>
>>76849899

It's not all arabs and mongols living in turkey you idiot

>>76849996

Not an argument.
>>
>>76849418

Christ, imagine having to live next to these fucking retards...
>>
>>76850531
Don't need an argument to some retard who thinks turkic people were in anatolia in antiquity or earlier.

When the calender still read BC turkic people were still hunter-gathers in siberia
>>
>>76850531
yea there are kurds too
>>
>>76831227
you forgot
> on "show" named after the political party that actually DID THE ARMENIAN GENOCIDE

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Young_Turks

bitch is a retard, cenk "pumpkin head" uygur is a worthless faggot turkroach who admires and advocates for a group that is:

wealthy elitist
racist
proto-fascist
genocidal
patriarchal
oppressive
exclusionary
white (or at least keep claiming to be)
imperialist

problem lefties?
>>
>>76831227
And show is named after the perpetrators of the armenian genocide
>>
File: 1465419532325.gif (567 KB, 300x456) Image search: [Google]
1465419532325.gif
567 KB, 300x456
>>76850887
yeah that's the funniest bit. armenian and a turk hosting a show called the young turks and its all about muh anti-racism and trump is a bigot. the ironing is so tender, so juicy, so mouth-watering that it must be savoured for a while.
>>
File: 06512894.jpg (65 KB, 500x330) Image search: [Google]
06512894.jpg
65 KB, 500x330
>>76850887
great minds think al-...

faroe islander???

aww man.
>>
>>76850840

>racist
turkey consists of different races mixed together hey build an identity based on nationalism rather than race
>patriarchal
they stepped in the opposite direction of those who were beforet them turkish women were more emancipated after ataroach
>imperialist
turkey is based on the rejectioon of the ottoman empire
>oppressive
much less oppressive than the ottomans
>white
>turkey
TIDF detected
>>
>>76850791

I'm not going to argue with a retard who thinks kikepedia is real history. Yeah, the people who invented blacksmithing were hunter gatherers. Even native Indians in america used similar tents, beliefs and words as turkic nomads.

Now go check kikepedia if what I wrote is true. Cuck.

>>76850836

kek
>>
>>76850133

Are you incapable of comprehending the difference between ethnic cleaning and genocide?

The entire Ottoman state archives were published and made available to the entire world decades ago and there is zero evidence of genocide.

Of a govt policy of ethnic cleansing and mass deportation to other areas, yes, but no policy of actual genocide which is not the same fucking thing.

If mass deportations to other areas count as genocide (which they don't), then the Russians under the leadership of Stalin are by far the #1 genociders of the 20th century.

If minorities of the Ottoman Empire hadn't been used by the Entente powers as a fifth column to subvert the country from within by inciting revolts, nothing would have happened to them.

Same is true of the Germany's support for the Bolsheviks in Russia and all that resulted from that.
>>
File: ramil.jpg (15 KB, 240x179) Image search: [Google]
ramil.jpg
15 KB, 240x179
>>76844561
Safarov dindu nuffin wrong.
>>
>>76851599
Oh God Turks not only existed in ancient anatolia they also invented blacksmithing.

And now they're also connected to Indians who've had religious continuity since at least the 13th century BC.

That is golden. Thank you.
>>
>>76849418
What the fuck are you talking about? Smyrna is one of the most important Greek cities of all history, and so is the entire Ionia region. Much more important than some clay we actually have nowadays.
>>
>>76852472

I was telling this fucking leaf that you were not native to anatolia. Ionians came from mainland greece, other people were living there before.
>>
>>76839467
>implying we committed more crimes of humanity than the eternal Anglo

Lol
>>
>>76854210
All native languages are extinct.
All native cultures are extinct.
The Greeks have lived in anatolia in some parts for 3300 years. In other parts for 1000 years.

The very first piece of European literature is about the Greeks conquering Western anatolia.

From that point onwards, Western anatolia was Greek. From 1200~ BC until 1920 Ad.

In lew of the fact that there exist no ethnolinguistic or ethnoreligious groups who can claim nativity, Greeks and Armenians are the 'native' people of anatolia.

How is that difficult to understand?
>>
The Armenian genocide is an exaggerated hoax of the ethnic cleansing (expulsions, population transfer) to elevate it to muh six million status (which is also a hoax obviously).

http://www.tallarmeniantale.com

Pretty good resource.

Armenians are the old Urartians and before that they were called Hurrians which is apparently a cognate with Aryans. They were also closely related to the Medes.

Greeks colonized Anatolia, especially along the coast. Anciently the Hittites lived here as well as the Lydians. Luwian speakers as the Trojans likely were. After the Bronze Age collapse the Phrygians show up followed by the Ionians and Carians and other Grecians.

The Turks barely have any history here other than recent history. Most Turks are Turkified ethnic Anatolians related to all of these peoples
>>
>>76854210
No one is native anywhere by that logic. Greek presence in coastal Anatolia is older than history itself, and even if Trojans / Hittites may have occupied some of these regions briefly, they certainly weren't there for over 3000 years.

I acknowledge the distinction between Greek, Phrygian and Anatolian and I agree that Turkey should be entitled to the more eastern areas if you claim yourselves a successor to Anatolians and/or Phrygians. But the western coasts and places like Pontus have been continuously Greek more than they have been continuously anything else.
>>
>>76851656
Ethnic cleansing and shipping people to a desert where you abandon them to starve are two rather different things. There are plenty of definitions of genocide that fit this, particularly the UN approved one. There's all sorts of stuff that I'm not going to go into here, like bringing up orphans as another ethnicity and the simple sadism of the deportation process, that just underlines the basic fact: Western Armenia has been destroyed. Nothing Stalin did can compare - his worst victims are now a MAJOR immigrant pain in the arse in Moscow, even! I hope to fuck you aren't a REAL American, to say this filth, and are just some parasite they've let in in recent years, for it would disgust me as an Englishman to have anything to do with you.
>>
>>76855262
Hear hear!
>>
>>76855009
>1920 Ad
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Manzikert
>>
>>76855262
They're successors to no one. They conquered the land. That's it.

The people may exist but they were entirely assimilated for over a thousand years by Greeks and another 600 by the Turks.

Anatolia is Turkish occupied Greek land. If the Greeks can't or won't reclaim it, so be it. But historically they have the longest claim, by settlement and by conquest.
>>
>>76831227
It means the turk is so alpha he dominates a woman of the enemy tribe and polinates her.
>>
>>76855167
Hurrians weren't indo european.
Armenians came with either the Greeks & phrygian or the Iranians and Indians.

Either way they probably settled there around 1000bc and mixed with the remaining hurrians.

The mitanni were hurrians under aryan(indian) rule as well in the same region.
>>
>>76855985
Amigo, he's not even beta, he daren't even stand properly up next to her and put a hand around her waist, probably worrying about retarded feminist notions of "rape"!
>>
>>76856145
>Armenians came
It's the wrong way to talk about it. The Armenians didn't exist until the people who brought the ancestor of their language mixed with their more local Urartu ancestors.
>>
>>76855772
Greeks lived in western anatolia until the population exchange didn't they shit for brains?

So Greeks lived in anatolia until the 20th century even if they weren't independent.
>>
>>76856358
You can't confuse linguistic breaks in a culture or Civilization with population continuity.

Greeks by that logic can claim to be Minoans, which they weren't.

Armenians arrived and assimilated the locals. They can't claim to be hurrians or mitanni (eeeeh maybe who knows) or utrarians
>>
>>76855875
Well, my point is that inner Anatolia had always been a melting pot of cultures and people. It was Greek before the Ottomans came, and it can claim Greek legitimacy for many centuries, but it still isn't as authentically Greek as Ionia or Pontus. Those regions changing hands was much more unprecedented.

That can be said for southern Italy as well, of course. Syracuse is as important as Smyrna, if not more. Difference is that they were more gradually (and less forcefully) assimilated to a unified Italy.

There's a point to be made about what Greece can or should claim. Culturally, we claim these regions as much as any, but politically there's nothing to be done. If we're going to claim Antioch, one might suggest we also go as far as Marseille, France. There's nothing realistic about this.

On the other hand, separating the Greek part of Turkey from the rest would be plenty realistic. Even internally, they are more secular and western than the internal neo-Ottoman parts of Turkey. I don't think coastal areas should be returned to Greece in their current state (Smyrna's population alone is half Greece's one). But a secular Greco-Turkish state formed off these regions? I'd love that.
>>
>>76831227
dead him
>>
>>76857377
Multi ethnic states are inherently weak and universally end up failing. I guess Switzerland is the exception.

There will never be a Greek presence in anatolia again until Turks are expelled from the region in question.

I guess a supra national union might be feasible but I see no indication that western turkey wants to part from central/eastern turkey.
>>
B A S E D
C E N K
>>
>>76858286
Yeah, I don't see it happening either. It's based on the premise of Erdogan going retard-enough to trigger separatist movements in the Kemalist regions. That wouldn't re-Hellenise the western parts, obviously, but if internal tension lead to a civil war, it goes without saying that they would be more sympathetic to Greece than to a Neo-Ottoman Turkey.

This hypothesis is crazy, of course, but it's the best conceivable scenario. "Expelling" Turks sounds barely even possible. Even with Erdogan making incredibly dumb decisions in the event of a World War 3, civilians would still not be kicked out.
Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.