[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brexit will allow more immigrants from Bangladesh and end discrimination
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8
File: 1395344476912.png (453 KB, 688x542) Image search: [Google]
1395344476912.png
453 KB, 688x542
Remember to vote leave !
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/06/11/europe/brexit-britain-eu-referendum-curry/

The support for Brexit from chefs and curry house owners, predominantly from Bangladesh, has come as a surprise voice in the debate, as the Leave campaign is widely perceived as anti-immigration.
Their argument centers around "freedom of movement," one of the pillars of the European Union -- meaning that citizens from across the community can essentially turn up in the country of their choice and try their luck at finding a job.
"It's not that we think Europeans shouldn't have a chance in Britain, it's just that we feel the country should choose who it needs, what kind of skills they need, so that industries like ours are not short handed," Khan told CNN.

And
>"I'm basically doing two people's jobs at once to keep up," head chef Mohammad Anam Hussain tells CNN, speaking Bengali through a translator.

>"We are a multicultural society, so I don't think it's fair that white people are given priority for immigration," he said.
>>
File: brexit.jpg (47 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
brexit.jpg
47 KB, 600x338
>>
File: not in London, m8.png (203 KB, 600x550) Image search: [Google]
not in London, m8.png
203 KB, 600x550
That was clear from the start. Everyone knew the EU migrants were Poles and other Eastern white meat. Now that you're going out you'll have to kick them out. But you'll still get to import trash from your own Commonwealth.

Are Brits seriously delusional enough to think that White people from the US, Canada or down under would move to the Bong Caliphate?
>>
>>76830231
I'd say it's probably better than the literal millions of roaches biding their time.
>>
>>76830231
Last year 180,000 came from outside the EU, farage wants to cut this number as well

It's a ruse mate, a clever trick to get minority votes for brexit
>>
File: 1336246621487.png (266 KB, 436x432) Image search: [Google]
1336246621487.png
266 KB, 436x432
>>76830695
>farage wants to cut this number as well
Yeah right.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3630847/More-black-people-allowed-Britain-leave-EU-immigration-non-issue-says-Nigel-Farage.html
>More black people will be allowed into Britain if we leave the EU and immigration will become a 'non-issue', says Nigel Farage
Enjoy your enrichment by fellow Commonwealthers.
>>
>>76830695
Once 4 mln Europeans leave, the birthrate of European groups will plummet.
>>
>>76830554

I simply cannot overstate the sheer docile cowlike-stupidity of the average Briton. They literally don't think, about anything, ever.

Probably a relic of the class system where the lower classes were glutted on bread and circuses and deliberately taught how to stay soft and stupid to be worked like a slave for the establishment. They're so thick they barely know they're even alive.
>>
>>76830554

Wait, do Bongs seriously believe we'd ever move to their shitty caliphate island?
>>
>>76831255
Most people in England believe the country to be the pinnacle of human achievement, believe or not.
I once tried explaining(if discussions were about rest of the world) that weather isn't that great, housing and food terrible, countries like Switzerland, Norway, Luxembourg have better living standards, but they just give you insulted astonished stare and refuse to believe it.Of course not all, but most I encountered did.
>>
File: ToiletPaperPromises.jpg (115 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
ToiletPaperPromises.jpg
115 KB, 576x1024
>>76830231
According to the Remain camp, if we stay we're getting whiter than ever. Priti Patel was outraged by this. But do you really think the likes of Mandelson, Blair and Cameron, backed by all the big banks and Obama etc, will seriously ban/reduce brown immigration? You cannot be that stupid, you are trying to ruin the Leave vote.
>>
File: Commonwealth_flag.png (990 KB, 2208x2208) Image search: [Google]
Commonwealth_flag.png
990 KB, 2208x2208
>>76831255
Yes. That's why they keep saying
>we need closer ties with our Commonwealth brothers!
The only white Commonwealther's that might be tempted would be the South Africans but even that's not so certain these days...

The globalist enrichment was always going to happen. So it was always a question between two evils: East Europe or rest of the world.
>>
>>76831601

Well, as long as they're happy, I guess.
>>
File: 1457845135986.jpg (41 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
1457845135986.jpg
41 KB, 512x288
>>76830231

If they are the best and brightest, then they have the best chances of integrating successfully.

Few people stand against legal immigration in reasonable numbers from areas where the people are reasonably ideologically compatible and do not have an agenda of imposing medieval religious laws upon them.
>>
File: theyknow.png (14 KB, 183x232) Image search: [Google]
theyknow.png
14 KB, 183x232
>>76830231
OY VEY!
DELET THIS
>>
>>76830554
I'd only ever move there if they went back to being good old England instead of another multicultural shithole.
>>
>>76831601
like Switzerland, Norway, Luxembourg
those 3 countries combined (which are the only 3 you could really think of) have a combined population of about 14 million. the UK has a population of 64 million. they have a much higher proportion of skilled workers which gets harder to do when you have a larger population because you get more thick people who can only do unskilled stuff and that reduces the standard of living.
Pound for english pound britian is is the pinnacle of human achievement
except we are a bit of a tax haven.
>>
>>76830231
Better vote to stay then, I'm sure our untouchable globalist overlords will be kind to us once they take full control of our borders.
>>
>>76832522
>Uses "untouchable globalist overlords" in a sentence unironically
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.