[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Blacks are not superior and the master race Then how come
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: images-3-22.jpg (23 KB, 320x460) Image search: [Google]
images-3-22.jpg
23 KB, 320x460
If Blacks are not superior and the master race
Then how come son of god WAS BLACK?
Black pride :1
White cucks crackers: 0
>>
Fictional character.
>>
>>76828547
Fuck you
Who denies the Messiah and his coming shall burn in the hell
>>
Don't you EVER talk to God or God's step-son again!
>>
>>76828605
Fictional locale.
>>
>>76828513
Dont talk to my god or my gods son ever again!
>>
When was his hair described like wool?
>>
>>76828513
His eyes were also like "blazing fire", his feet "like bronze glowing in a furnace, and his voice was like the sound of rushing waters", "and coming out of his mouth was a sharp, double-edged sword". Yeah, a typical negro for you.
>>
>>76828513
Jesus was invented by a mulatto called Titus Flavius, specifically to pacify radical messianic Judaism.

He never existed.

Nothing to see here.
>>
>>76828823
>Jesus was invented by a mulatto called Titus Flavius, specifically to pacify radical messianic Judaism.
>buying into kike propaganda of roman sponsored christianity
Jesus was made up by rabbi Paul as a mouthpiece of his greek-inspired branch of judaism.
>>
>>76828513
Wool is soft, nigger hair is hard and dry like pubic hair.
>>
File: lmaotru.gif (1001 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
lmaotru.gif
1001 KB, 640x480
عند المصريين اعتقد ان يسوع الأسود
>>
File: black jesus.jpg (38 KB, 356x425) Image search: [Google]
black jesus.jpg
38 KB, 356x425
>>76828761
Those are metaphors fool, and they describe how great rapper Jesus was:

>voice like rushing water
He had flow better than Big L
>coming out of his mouth was a sharp, double-edged sword
In other words his lyrics were dope af, nigga was spittin fire yo
Jesus confirmed for strong black man
>>
File: image.png (168 KB, 495x491) Image search: [Google]
image.png
168 KB, 495x491
>>76828513
He was a jew, you retarded faggot.

>>76828547
He was a real person whether you are religious or not. Even historians acknowledge him.
>>
Bronze skin is tanned white people skin

Coal black or poo brown are not bronze.

And wool is not wire. Modern wool also is spun in ways that weren't invented then so the texture/look is not comparable.

if it even does say that, it would have been a refrence to the light colour and softness of the sheep it came from. There's nothing soft about negro hair.
>>
>>76828513
According to BLM everyone was black, you can be sure that if we find some alien remains they'll be claiming those were black as well.
>>
>>76829196
Please lead me to these historians
>>
>>76828513
>was white like wool
>was white like
>was white

was wool?
>>
>>76829327
Most of accademia agrees with some kind of historical jesus being a thing. "Some kind" is a key word here as most historians also agree that gospel account is mostly bullshit.
But there are still some proponents of the mythic theory and they do have some pretty valid points, especialy concerning writtings of Paul.
>>
>>76828967
I thought that too. Read Cesar's Messiah and it'll become a lot.more clear.
>>
>>76828513
Bronze, not brown
He was Middle Eastern
Also
>>76828547
>>
>>76829327
There's 1, Josephus who was sponsored by the Flavius dynasty. Without that pillowbiter Christ fags have nothing.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.