[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you notice that Japan is nowadays a lot northern that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: japan_north.jpg (169 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
japan_north.jpg
169 KB, 800x500
When did you notice that Japan is nowadays a lot northern that it used to be? Pic related. You can also verify this by Googling for "east asian map" if you don't believe me.
>>
>>76822747
When I was younger I was sure the Koreas were south of China but I might have just been retarded
>>
>>76822747
Stop this sliding shit. Japan has always been as on the right, Sakhalin was once half Japanese (the southern half) for a reason.
>>
>>76822883
> I might have just been retarded
or just australian
>>
>>76822747
Surely human memory is perfect, and in no way flawed. The only possible explanation is that we've switched over to a new dimension. After all, I can perfectly remember what I had for breakfast 467 days ago, down to the last crumb. Can't you?
>>
>>76822938
Ayyyyyyy
>>
>>76822990
No Because we don't eat hamburgers for breakfast every day in Japan.
>>
>>76822883
When I was young I had a fever, my hands just felt like two lead balloons.
>>
>>76823040
Did you fap
>>
>>76822883
you were retarded
>>
>>76823034
Shut up, namefag scum.
>>
>>76823040
How numb would you say you are right now?

Content numb? Satisfied numb?
>>
>>76822747
>like tears in the rain is now just "tears in rain"
>>
>>76822747

Since when is New Zealand above Australia?
>>
>>76823125
annyeonghaseyo
>>
We live on an island so this kind of thing is inevitable.
>>
>>76823034
You're right, Japan. I bet if I ate less fast food my weight would go down almost as fast as your country's birth rates.
>>
>>76823301

When California falls into the ocean, you guys need to come and paddle over to fill the void.
>>
>>76822747
IT'S SHITSTAIN BEARS YOU FUCKING KEK
>>
>>76823034

made me lol
>>
>>76822747
>We all got moved into another dimension
>CERN is trying to take us back to where we were
>Idiots keep making up threads portraying them as evil
>>
File: 1438842147246.jpg (38 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1438842147246.jpg
38 KB, 500x500
This is a blip that occurs because the machines running this simulation on multiple "earths" and are still trying to figure out some type of amazing technological achievement that the real, original biological humans (of which we are actually digitilalized ghosts of a extinct species) that the machines can't quite mimic yet.

It's important that we never give up this secret because once we do we become obsolete and the machines will delete us..... gone forever.
>>
File: razgulaevflot.jpg (112 KB, 500x442) Image search: [Google]
razgulaevflot.jpg
112 KB, 500x442
Somebody's gonna get liberated.
>>
This entire ''theory'' is another retarded FBI disinfo project.
You don't put ''Japan used to be somewhere else'' next to ''Wasn't some cartoon bear name a little different? DUDE!!''

This is pure disinfo. Just shitposting.
Real conspiracy theorists who aren't paid shill at least try to make some sense of it, they wouldn't even bring up some stupid bear shit or remembering a quote from a 70 year old movie.
Real conspiracy nuts would just stick to the interesting bits like people remembering Mandela dying in prison, and that kind of stuff.
>>
>>76822747
>japan in territorial disputes with russia over the northern islands in the archipelago since the dawn of time
>"NO WAY IS JAPAN THAT CLOSE TO RUSSIA"
kill yourself faggot
>>
>>76822747
Typicl google glitch dont use it for navigation
>>
File: hint - it's not a white person.jpg (40 KB, 491x491) Image search: [Google]
hint - it's not a white person.jpg
40 KB, 491x491
>>76824182
>This entire ''theory'' is another retarded FBI disinfo project.
>You don't put ''Japan used to be somewhere else'' next to ''Wasn't some cartoon bear name a little different? DUDE!!''
>This is pure disinfo. Just shitposting.
>Real conspiracy theorists who aren't paid shill at least try to make some sense of it, they wouldn't even bring up some stupid bear shit or remembering a quote from a 70 year old movie.
>Real conspiracy nuts would just stick to the interesting bits like people remembering Mandela dying in prison, and that kind of stuff.
>>
>>76823034
>tripfag on /pol/
Why do you feel the need to be recognized?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.