[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Female cop shoots 3 bystanders!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49
File: hornsby shooting.jpg (12 KB, 330x440) Image search: [Google]
hornsby shooting.jpg
12 KB, 330x440
>>Be me. Walking to work through the busy Thursday markets at shopping center mall.
>>See deranged man walking around with a knife.
>>Two police officers get alerted. One male, one female
>>They start walking towards the man.
>>I'm now less than 10 meters away from the deranged man
>>Female police officer yells out "Get Down!" while being surrounded by a dozen ppl doing their shopping (mostly elderly women)
>>Deranged man gets startled and runs towards the female police officer
>>She gets scared and starts shooting into the crowd. Misses the first 2 shots...finally shoots him with the third shot.
>>I get down and hear a lady screaming so loud I thought she lost a leg!
>>Female police officer is in shock. Looks at all the ppl she shot and starts yelling "I'm sorry"

This was the day I almost died /pol/ thanks to some stupid female police officer who is not trained to handle any actual police situation what so ever.

SJW are defending her actions, since she's a woman! Fuck this gay earth!

Btw I actually was there...AMA.

Here's the link to the video captured by bystanders:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f5a_1465460024
>>
>>76822498
>I was actually there

yeah sure cunt
>>
Here's the news article:

http://www.9news.com.au/national/2016/06/11/09/02/sydney-shooting-police-made-the-right-call
>>
>what has not happened, the post
>>
>aussies aren't allowed to carry knives
cucks
>>
>hornsby

The only way i could be less surprised if this had happened in banktown/lakemba
>>
>>76822565
I'm not kidding Ausbro. I was actually there. While they were attending the wounded some lady starts yelling out:
"This is what happens when you let Syrian refugees into our country"

Some Asian lady from the $2 shop was telling everyone he was shouting "Allah Akbar" when he was running towards the police! Bunch of morons. None of that was true.

They were just scaring everyone
>>
>>76822944
you're full of shit dude
>>
File: 1459312611079.png (708 KB, 1007x569) Image search: [Google]
1459312611079.png
708 KB, 1007x569
>>76822498
>fat
>badly trained
>actually causes a mess

I wonder who's fault it could be.. maybe the people who allowed her to use weapons should have been a little more serious? nope! that's discrimination obviously, because she's a woman. Don't me misogynist.

Too bad nobody died, I'd like to see her suffer in regret for the rest of their life, but probably her colleagues already endorsed her plenty by now, she won't shed a tear of regret.
>>
>>76822498
she coulnt shot him almost point blank? wtf?
I am not shoting handguns, but it doesnt look that hard... to hit someone from 4 meters.
>>
>>76822565
>>76822944
>>76822997
It's copied due to the >>

Unless he's just reposting it, like every other thread
>>
File: hornsby.jpg (42 KB, 620x348) Image search: [Google]
hornsby.jpg
42 KB, 620x348
>>76823059
If it wont for the two Italian boys at the Paella stand, the old lady would not have made it. They were keeping pressure on her bullet wound and were keeping her awake till the ambulance got there.

Pic related. The guy with the dark hair leaves Australia in a week. He couldn't believe something like this would happen to him in Aus of all places.
>>
>shitskins being allowed in white countries because of muh racism
>women being allowed to be police officers because of AA

Honestly it could have been worse,a situation like this shouldn't have been possible in the first place.
>>
>>76822498

To be fair, she did shoot a criminal, but I'd think an officer would know not too shoot in a densely populated area.
I swear, cops should be armed for close combat too, less innocent bystanders hurt.
>>
WOMEN ARE INCOMPETENT FILM AT 11
>>
>>76822498
Take away her gun. It's the Australian thing to do.
>>
>>76823713
It would be at least a trilogy
>>
>>76822498
>Female cop shoots 3 bystanders!

Keep reaching, Straya

>NYPD Gunfire Wounded All 9 People Injured In shootout

http://abcnews.go.com/US/empire-state-building-shooting-nypd-gunfire-wounded-victims/story?id=17078377

And I think they were men
>>
>>76823838
and give it to the nearest abo along with a nice white woman to breed
>>
File: HORNSBY (1).jpg (53 KB, 638x352) Image search: [Google]
HORNSBY (1).jpg
53 KB, 638x352
>>76823647
>>76823647
Both officers were carrying Tasers and Pepper spray as confirmed by the Police commissioner.

It makes you wonder if they're training is based around increasing police revenue or public protection. These cops will catch doing 5km over the limit going down a steep hill but don't know a thing about the weapons they're carrying around their waist.
>>
the stupid bitch only managed to hit the guys arm
>>
>>76823647
women are weak, weak are full of fear. give a weak person a gun and put them in a position of responsibility and people get hurt badly because shooting is the only option they have to survive.
>>
>>76822498
She got that position only because she is a woman and hurr durrr we need 50-50 gender balance. Piece of crap, she is unqualified for such a job and yet she gets a pussy pass. "I'm sorry". Burn in hell bitch.
>>
>>76822498
>be Australian
>guns are banned
>get shot anyways
>>
>>76823892
IIRC, NYPD are required to have an unsually heavy trigger pull, which makes their accuracy shit. By the time you've applied the ridiculous amount of pressure to fire the weapon, you're completely off target. Add excitement, fear and adrenaline to the situation and you're asking for dead bystanders.

Most police officers are incredibly under-trained, and poorly vetted. It's a huge problem all over the world.

Not anti-cop by any stretch of the imagination, but it is what it is
>>
>>76822498
>why not just aim for a shot to the leg?
>they never said who's leg I should aim for
>>
>>76822498
tasers are more efficient when it comes to such a situation
unfortunately ppl consider those as inhuman
>>
File: 4rules.jpg (28 KB, 454x204) Image search: [Google]
4rules.jpg
28 KB, 454x204
Looks like the cop was off the day they went over rule 4.
>>
>>76822498
lawsuit coming through, those bystanders could get a hefty sum from the stolen shekels that is the budget
>>
Good use of force, sometimes you have no choice even if your backstop is filled with bystanders, but fuck, how could she miss center mass if he's within a short distance?
>>
>>76822498
my god, he was standing like 7 feet away

i hope this bitch fucking dies of aids, shes so fucking afraid of getting cut that she didnt eve fucking hesitate to kill fucking whoever the fuck might end up in the crosshairs of her apparently fucking violently trembling hands

fucking stupid fat selfish pussy retard bitch, my fucking god, ive been in similarly dangerous situations and i fucking stood my ground without any fucking means of self defense
>>
>>76822498

>LITERAL ESCAPED MENTAL PATIENT WITH A KNIFE
>cops rock up
>hahaha let's just stand around
>surprised when you get shot

yeah Australians are stupid as fuck
>>
>>76822498
>women
>ever

It should have been a man cop and he should have shot the fucker with a proper gun.
>>
File: hfg6.png (369 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
hfg6.png
369 KB, 600x450
You shit cunts want to know something funny? I work as an armed guard transporting money. And our shooting test, and written test is a lot harder than the police one. We are also only allowed 3-4 missed shots on the target out of about 130 rounds before you automatically fail.

Majority of police, and 99% of females know nothing of the side arm they are carrying. We have always had a joke going, never trust an australian cop with a gun.
>>
>>76824026
Wear thick clothes. Taser fails every time.
Also how stupid are you? Why the fuck would you get close to a knife wielding attacker?
You gotta get like what 10 meters or closer for that shit to be effective?
Just shoot him with a hollow point or a shit ton of bean bags until the bitch drops his knife. Hollow point probably better less tax dollars wasted.
>>
>>76824220
Does australia really have lower standards for female cops?

Or do we just do that all over the entire west, including america maybe too?

Please god tell me no
>>
>>76823647
>>76824026
>taser
>pepper spray

Nah bro, if you arrive on scene and the asshole is brandishing a knife, you pull the fucking gun.

If he runs at you or another person, you shoot. Her force was justified, but her aim was shit.
>>
>>76822498
This is the future we chose. So progressive, women can do anything a man can do. Fucking kill me
>>
File: 1464117743643.png (151 KB, 321x378) Image search: [Google]
1464117743643.png
151 KB, 321x378
>>76824477
>Her force was justified, but her aim was shit.

It wouldn't have been if the australian shooting test wasn't a bunch of fucking garbage tailed for retarded children ;)
>>
>>76824454
>shoot him with either something non lethal or something that will literally blow his head off

i like you
>>
>>76824455
Tbh I do not know. What I am sure of is that on paper the standards were met with succes and in practice you have this video. Why? Because pussy pass. After all, I remember a while ago, some whores in your country went for imposing lower standards in the army so women would not be discriminated against. Fucking hell.
>>
>>76823647
It was really not a win win situation.

If he had Charged at the bystanders and she had shot, similar thing.
Pepperspray would've been risky, Could've blinded the officer and the suspect, Nothing worse than a blind man stumbling around waving a knife.
Taser would've been One shot or you're screwed kind of deal.
Baton, against a guy with a knife, even if the officer beat the ever loving shit out of him one stab or slash to the right place and he's won regardless.

Pistol was the right choice, Location was not.

That said i did hear something about all active duty staff being required to be packing when they are out. Could she be like a desk jocky or something like that who was just out getting lunch?

Guy who claims to be there, did you get a good look at her uniform?
>>
>>76824278
ive got a p64 and i know that feel. single-action only until i get new springs
>>
>>76822565
I used to live there til a month ago. Missed out on fresh happenings baka
>>
>>76824454
the dude with the knife was limping and could barley stand up
there rly was no need for draw guns in a open crowd like that
>>
>>76823903
That's one tin of petrol short of a party m8.
>>
File: 1465606290171.jpg (33 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1465606290171.jpg
33 KB, 500x500
>>76824330

>French
>uses ppl instead of people

NIG SPOTTED
>>
>>76824446
The cops here are less trustworthy with their guns than the fuckers who just own them for sport. I share a range with the police and the massive majority of them are useless. Just annoys me that police are often held up as authorities on gun related matters when most of them can't use a gun for shit and don't know anything about them.

Some of them are good of course.
>>
>>76824564
Hey i like ranged non lethals that are effective but the fact is not every cop has a shotgun with a ton of bean bags.

Thus hollow points are best option. If you wanna temp fate and get close with a taser by all means do it. If it fails and you get your neck stabbed well congrats.

"I'll get you bitch."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DdvkLhdAJE
>>
>>76824446
That's probably because your company would get sued to hell if you mistakenly hit a civilian.
Since this instance is the state doing it though, all the victims get is an "oops sorry :^)" and nothing else happens.
>>
File: imply.png (309 KB, 504x398) Image search: [Google]
imply.png
309 KB, 504x398
>>76824694
>Some of them are good of course.
>>
>>76824557
Police forces all over the world suffer from terrible marksmanship standards. Fat old fucks who can't catch their breath after picking up a donut design the tests so that they won't lose their jobs. Cops in general are terrible shots because they're not trained to shoot well.

Sure shooting people is a small part of their job but it's such an important part that they really shouldn't ignore it.
>>
>>76822498
Why didn't she just whip out her tactical longsword and skewer him?
>>
>>76824455
diversity is strength
>>
She did a good job, its hard to hit a moving target cunt, specially if you aim for legs.

US cop would shoot him into upper body and kill him.
>>
You sexist basterds women are just as good police as men :^)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2563445/Georgia-teen-holding-Nintendo-Wii-controller-shot-police-thought-holding-gun.html
>>
File: 1458686079738.jpg (9 KB, 268x284) Image search: [Google]
1458686079738.jpg
9 KB, 268x284
>>76824244
Fucking this
>>
>>76824455
>Does australia really have lower standards for female cops?
>Or do we just do that all over the entire west, including america maybe too?

Of course you do. Especially for minorities. Can you imagine if a white male told a black woman that she was doing something wrong? Failing her because she didn't meet standards?
>>
>>76822498
>the female police officer was saying "im sorry" "im sorry"
i hope this who got fired
>>
>>76824768
>US cop would shoot him into upper body and kill him
any cop should've done that - center of mass, then head, shoot until target is neutralized, merely maiming the fucker is bad practice, as seen here, he could've gone berserk
>>
>that old guy just walking along as if nothing happened
Presumably he's deaf.
>>
>>76822498

Hornsby is a shit hole something like this was bound to happen sooner or later
>>
>>76824768
outcome if she didn't shoot: no one shot, she might suffer a stab wound if te male police and herself didn't retrain him

actual outcome: shot innocents and the man.

She fucked up.
>>
File: 1461507206515.jpg (50 KB, 500x625) Image search: [Google]
1461507206515.jpg
50 KB, 500x625
>>76824694
As a civilian gun owner outside of my work license, i know this as well. I've also notice cops know nothing of the civilian firearm laws or that we were even allowed to own guns here.

>>76824727

Maybe so, but this is while you were doing the training course to obtain the certificates. But every 12 months we are required to do it all again, writing and shooting test even if you have a job to prove we are still capable.

>>76824738

If you were here I'd slap you in the back of the head, my god you're a thick cunt.

Just let them waltz out with a handgun without being able to aim or handle it correctly, regardless on how often it's used.
>>
>>76824948
Don't bother explaining why you shouldn't "shoot to wound" to cucks. They literally can't comprehend that a lethal weapon should not be fired at someone unless you mean to issue deadly force.
>>
>>76822498
we have a lot of lady cops mostly on office or patrol duty. but few are too badass to be precinct or district commanders.
but damn, they never go full retard in situations like that.
bitch clearly has lack of proper training.
>>
Saying "I'm sorry" doesn't help. You don't recover from a shot wound when you're 82.

It was clearly an improper use of the service gun. Every police novice learns not to shoot when there's too many bystanders around.
>>
>>76822944
>Some Asian lady from the $2 shop

there's no 2 dollar shop near the fountain
>>
>>76822498
>Female cop shoots 3 bystanders!
you get it wrong.
its 'Female cop shoots 3 future rapists!'
>>
I live near Hornsby and I'm going to ask every single cop I see not to shoot me by accident and attend extra training sessions. With a big smile on my face.
>>
>>76824455
I'm a cop in the US and I can say females have a much more relaxed PT standard. They barely have to give the effort and I can walk their test and pass. As for shooting half the force male and female are more dangerous to those around the target rather than the target themselves. Plenty of our guys just can't shoot for shit but we are hurting for people so badly we'll take just about anyone. The issue is cyclical; cop makes mistake, people hate cops, we lose funding and people leave the force because its only getting worse, start scraping the barrel for people, those idiots make mistakes, rinse repeat.
>>
Also just remembered this video kek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20SrfEtLDZY
>>
>>76824999
>As a civilian gun owner outside of my work license, i know this as well. I've also notice cops know nothing of the civilian firearm laws or that we were even allowed to own guns here.

I got my license in a small country town, all the cops were pretty knowledgable, moved to a larger city (50k) and the cops didn't know anything at all about the gun laws.
>>
>>76822498
It's pretty clever the way the old bag captured the same note as the ambulance siren in her wailing.
>>
>>76822498

At least they captured him, police in Poland had trouble to catch one laying drugged man with knife with 10 police officers. He even stabbed one of them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RPnOQrOKSo
>>
this isn't about you, white man. there will always be collateral damage in the fight for equality across gender and race. if people lose their lives due to untrained female police officers, their families can take comfort from the fact that their death went towards the empowerment of women and humanity.

the day we have 50% women in all walks of life is the day we will have reached true freedom
>>
>>76824278
The vetting lends itself to psychopaths and sociopaths. Add to that, the affirmative action initiatives in most big cities fill the ranks with people that fill a quota rather than the best and brightest.
>>
>>76822498
What would have been funny is if the cunt killed all three bystanders, or better yet, emptied the clip, hitting & killing nothing but bystanders. Quick search says they mostly use 10 round glocks, 10 deaths would rank it in second place in Australian serial killer list:)
>>
>>76825313
t. Paki looking for more women (children) to 'enrich'
>>
File: zx2.png (163 KB, 303x566) Image search: [Google]
zx2.png
163 KB, 303x566
>>76825216
Pretty much, I'm in Melbourne by the way. They are clueless and the females? Hah mate, better off necking yourself before asking one anything relating to the firearm laws or about firearms in general.

Back when i was having trouble on my paper work or had questions i called a few stations and you know what they told me? yeah sorry mate, not sure but give this number a call where they have host safety gun tests (written); *here's the number*

Basically was a police station in Williams town, none of them knew anything besides one cop.
>>
>>76824768
>Its hard to hit a moving target cunt

Its really not, especially when you're shooting a fucking bullet and the motherfucker is 3 feet in front of you. I dont know what the fuck she was aiming for, but it certainly wasnt him. I think our cops get a fuckton more time on the range then cucked aussie cops.
>>
File: 21 feet rule.webm (2 MB, 460x360) Image search: [Google]
21 feet rule.webm
2 MB, 460x360
>Only shoot when he's running
>Miss and hit everyone else
B R A V O

This is why they got shot so fast in the U.S. If you don't put the knife down then you WON'T put it down and you get shot. Simple logical inference for dealing with Untermensch.

https://youtu.be/75RTkGbiJpk?t=439
When he's moving is the worst possible scenario for you to try and shoot. And you can't le tazer him because you only get 1 shot with that
>>
>>76823647
>actually expecting an officer of any kind to put their safety on the line for the people they "protect"
we see it over and over in the shithole major cities of the u.s. i dont have a problem with putting a bullet in a violent person but police need to be trained well enough to at least attempt to deescalate or subdue subjects before they empty a magazine while standing in some of the most densely populated places on earth.
>>
File: OP.png (44 KB, 95x204) Image search: [Google]
OP.png
44 KB, 95x204
>>76822498

>I actually was there

Be honest OP, was this you?
>>
>>76824694
Most gun owners fire off more live rounds during the weekend than a policeman will in a year. I sunk $100 into 7.62 for half a days shooting and it was worth every penny.
>>
>>76825425
>and the females

Yeah the cop I got at the front desk was a female too, she went in the back for like 30 minutes to ask whoever knew about what I was asking... which was 1 short question

She was fucking hot though, about 4'10" with the thinnest little wrists.
>>
>>76824421
She shot 3 times and hit 3 bystanders, she only got the criminal once. She panicked and completely fucked up, even letting him lie there unattended after she got lucky and landed a shot was wrong

All 3 bystanders were between 60 - 82, it's a massive fuck up and no one else's fault but hers. Surely she will be sacked
>>
>>76825599
what are bullet prices like there?
>>
>>76822498
> Only the police should have guns.
> Because they are so competent, trustworthy and incorruptible.

This is what socialists actually believe.
>>
>>76825625
I'm sure she gets tag teamed by habibi and his cousins on the weekend.
>>
>>76825625
not worth trying to breed with. From womanlets spawn manlets.
>>
>>76825076
when a gun is drawn, you shoot to kill. these are like firearms basics 101
>>
File: 32.png (131 KB, 396x354) Image search: [Google]
32.png
131 KB, 396x354
>>76825721
Even that, how the fuck do you get a job such as a police officer while being the size of a literal 8 year old?
>>
>>76824455
I remember a few years ago seeing a female cop with one of those emo haircuts (fringe and short hair spiked up the back). No way that should've been allowed.
>>
>>76825677
It depends on what you buy, i like surplus ammo in bulk even if it makes things a shitter to clean but some will only buy expensive rounds so it doesn't corrode their precious baby.
>>
>>76825675
I agree she fucked up, she should have tried to get the crowd to piss off before firing in their direction, but if you choose to stand around while a nutter brandishes a knife and then a cop brandishes a gun at you it's kinda natural selection desu

>>76825699
>>76825721
I would never fuck a pig famalam, I break too many laws, but I was laffin inside the whole time at how small she was - probably why she was riding a desk
>>
File: (WRYYYYYYYY INTENSIFIES).gif (422 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
(WRYYYYYYYY INTENSIFIES).gif
422 KB, 500x500
>>76824816
Nintenfags BTFO
>>
>>76825761
well yeah. i guess a better question is how much is the cheapest centerfire rifle ammunition per round?
>>
>>76824768
He was running straight at her, it really doesn't count as a moving target.
>>
File: 1463850550680.png (1 MB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
1463850550680.png
1 MB, 1080x720
>BE AUSTRALIAN
>BAN GUNS
>GET SHOT
>>
>>76825156
That decrepit lady sure looked vicious.
>>
>>76822498
>>>
>>
>>76822498
How the fuck does a woman THAT FAT get into the police force? Here unless you're taller than 1.85 and fucking hercules you don't get in because there are so many fucking people applying to be cops, 20 positions and there were 200 applications in the first 3 days
>>
>>76825942
>taller than 1.85 and fucking hercules
I hope your Police Force also has some sort of mental and intelligence screening, not only physical.
>>
File: 1440485374664.gif (4 KB, 299x276) Image search: [Google]
1440485374664.gif
4 KB, 299x276
>>76824244
>>
can someone webm her shooting innocent bystanders pls
>>
>>76825746
Its a stupid rule, shooting to incapacitate is more then enough in certain situations. The idea that because you pulled a gun means the person attacking needs to die is fucking retarded. No, you only need to get yourself out of harms way. Sure if you're an incapable cuck faggot you cant aim for shit then you may as well mag dump because nothing else will save you.
>>
>>76824594
Yes. She had normal uniform on. Didn't seem like a desk jockey
>>
>>76825818
About 30 cents a round for surplus if you buy in bulk.
>>
File: gfd4.jpg (6 KB, 298x259) Image search: [Google]
gfd4.jpg
6 KB, 298x259
>>76826093
Fore continuum, faggot. Shooting to injure does nothing but get you in trouble, sued, and get the police station fucked up.
>>
>>76826155
Whoops.

*force
>>
>>76822498
>Be Australian
>Get shot
>>
Dont give guns to rabbits
>>
>>76825942
Many western nations have female quotas, so they reject strong men who would be good cops in favor of underqualified women. And once they're in there's no way to get rid of them.
>>
>>76826141
thats only slightly more than the u.s. not too bad.
>>
>>76826155
That depends entirely on the level of cuckdom regarding your state and local laws. Most red states in the US dont have that problem.
>>
File: fish dreams of girls.png (112 KB, 537x438) Image search: [Google]
fish dreams of girls.png
112 KB, 537x438
>>76822498
>Btw I actually was there...AMA.
Are you a top or a bottom now?
>>
>>76826093
Well, you see how shooting to incapacitate worked out this time.
>>
>>76825134
Near the train ramp
>>
>>76826233
I want to go to the USA i want to go and shoot guns with you all i want to shoot real guns that go Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt with high capacity assault murder clips.
>>
fucking old people what were they doing wandering around in a mall to begin with
>>
>>76826093
There is literally no such thing as "Shooting to incapacitate". It doesn't exist. Bullets kill people. All you accomplish by telling people to "only kill them a little bit" is encouraging more unjustified shootings.
>>
>>76826325

She was only looking to incapacitate 1 person and she got 4 - I'd say it went 4x better than expected
>>
File: hqdefault__2_.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault__2_.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>>76822498
>defending her actions
>shot bystanders
>bystanders
FUCKING PRIVILEGE CHART
>>
>>76826335
>i want to shoot real guns that go Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt
those are pretty hard to come by. maybe one day, friend
>>
>>76826093

If someone is worth shooting once they are worth shooting 7 more times.
>>
Why didn't she aim for his legs, /pol/?
>>
The only thing that stops a bad guy with knife, and 3 old ladies, is a good cop with bad aim.
>>
>>76822498
I've seen guys get their fucking arms/legs blown off and bitch less than that woman. Are women really this worthless?
>>
>>76826479

fermented artery :^)
>>
>>76824446
of course, you're transporting mr goldberg's assets. you are not expected to fail
>>
File: 1463690604429.jpg (76 KB, 519x600) Image search: [Google]
1463690604429.jpg
76 KB, 519x600
>>76826364
>>
>>76826011
For general Police you need highschool diploma with BAC(the exam you take after highschool to get into uni), for officers , SWAT or military officers you need 3 years of Military school(where you learn fizics, math, at least 1 language,etc) or university diploma in a needed field(mecanical egineering, aerodinamics, etc)
>>
File: 1463761180780.jpg (42 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1463761180780.jpg
42 KB, 1280x720
>>76822498
>Btw I actually was there...AMA.

I don't trust anything you cunts say.
>>
>>76826551
A womans pain response is somewhere in the region of 40-50% greater than a mans outside of certain hormonal peaks (such as pregnancy, which literally dopes them up on painkillers).
>>
>>76826356
You sound like a jew lawyer. You're right, im looking at this the wrong way. These people dont know how to handle fire arms, just keep shooting in the chest because its the easiest target. It's best they do aim for the chest, because these niggers couldnt hit the broad side of a fucking barn.
>>
>>76826854
But my manflu
>>
>>76826958
That's part of it, yes, but it's also that an Officer should not be using their firearm if there is any reasonable alternative. By encouraging "non-lethal" shootings, you are telling officers that it's okay to aim their gun at someone they do not intend to kill. You can kill someone by shooting them in the foot or leg. You an kill someone if you miss completely. A gun is an absolute last resort when all other options for resolving the situation have been exhausted.

Any legislation or policy about shooting to incapacitate will last exactly as long as it takes for a cop to shoot to incapacitate and kill someone. A gun is a tool for killing, full stop
>>
>>76822498
I used to go to a rifle range frequented by piggies and security people, it was in a large remote city. They had a sheet of roofing iron set up as a target roughly the size of an American or a huge human, they could not hit this fucking thing from a decent range. It was embarrassing to pretend you couldn't see they were so shit as you went about your own shooting nearby.
>>
So how did the third woman get injured? Did the bullet go clean through and hit her next or did another woman land on her?
>>
>>76827574
The third hit grazed the guy with the knife and hit a third bystander.
>>
>>76827618
Jesus Christ
>>
I cant wait tell the artificial womb
>>
>>76827574
Bullet went through his stomach and hit a lady docking behind him on a chair.

She was some poor Asian women I knew for ages. She's always really polite and minds her own business
>>
>>76824454
Nobody's got any qualms about the guy getting shot, the issue is, of the the three shots fired the perp was hit only once, yet she hit 3 bystanders with 100% accuracy.
>>
>>76828249
>>76827436
Well shit. After this they need to retrain their staff.
>>
>>76826093
>if you kill your enemies, they win

I expected more from a burger
>>
File: 1420980784014.jpg (265 KB, 1350x801) Image search: [Google]
1420980784014.jpg
265 KB, 1350x801
>>76822498
>female police officers
Women should be for breeding only.
>>
KILL THEM ALL
LET GOD SORT IT OUT
>>
>>76824738
https://youtu.be/cv352t6tf50?t=13s
>fat donut eating people can't shoot well
>>
>>76827436
> large
> remote

Pick one, cunt.
>>
>>76822498
Will that elderly bitch shut up? Seriously, you got shot, we get it.
>>
File: 1465472772956.gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1465472772956.gif
3 MB, 320x240
>>76822498
Anyone repost this little gem?

You wield a knife and threaten anyone, you can't complain if your ass gets sacked.
>>
File: 1459411692427.png (2 MB, 1000x967) Image search: [Google]
1459411692427.png
2 MB, 1000x967
>'igh m8's we otta ban us some of them weapons. it well be sey'fa.
>Coppas will help ya
>gets shot anyways by cops while buying eggs

kek
>>
>>76822498
Is tumblr unironically trying to defend this yet?
>>
HE'S TOO CLOSE FOR BOOMERANG!
I'M SWITCHING TO GUNS!
>said the sheila cop
>>
>>76829095
her chances to recover are low. she'll forever remained a cripple because of that incident
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (27 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27 KB, 600x600
>>76822498
Why the fuck would you give a woman a loaded gun and responsibility, Anon?
>>
>>76829532
Perhaps. But after she sues the inept police, she should be able to afford a gold wheelchair
>>
>>76826364
underrated post
>>
>>76822498
Saying sorry is dangerous in this kind of situation because it can expose you to legal action, as it is seen as an acknowledgement of guilt.
>>
>>76829532
No need to whine about it
>>
>>76822498
its high noon
>>
>>76829855
at least here it is, we love to sue.

is that poison desert land the same way?
>>
>>76822498
No tasers in Australia or something? In this 1950?
>>
>>76830010
Nah, the government will just give her compensation.
>>
>>76830136
This video literally said she had tazers and pepper spray budster
>>
>>76824357
putting rule 4 to effective use requires being able to mentally focus on more than one thing at a time. a woman isn't usually capable of that even when not under stress.
>>
>>76826093
Let me just put on my holographic sight and enter bullet time. Need to enter X-ray mode so I avoid hitting any major arteries in the leg. Gonna equip Steady Aim and Sleight of Hand before I head out on shift. Wish me luck bros.
>>
>>76829677
kek
>>76829882
what more can you expect from a woman
>>
File: wii_perfect_shot.png (131 KB, 497x455) Image search: [Google]
wii_perfect_shot.png
131 KB, 497x455
>>76824816
>holding a wii controller that police thought was a gun
Was it ever confirmed that the controller wasn't something like pic related? Some wii accessories could be mistaken for a gun at a glance.
>>
>>76831042
>not having a real gun with nintendo skin
>>
>>76822498
fuck off faggot.
that's not how it happened.

the old ladies werent screaming
the cop wasn't yelling i'm sorry
the guy wasn't startled , he started running at the cop with the knife as soon as he saw her.

she shot him twice.

go fuck yourself you pathetic snowflake

it was over before 99% of the other shoppers knew what happened.

half of them didn't even know until it was on the news

fuck off
>>
>>76831042
The orange is on the tip for a reason, shouldn't be hiring colourblind cops.
>>
>>76823172
It actually takes some training, 4 meters does not sound like much, but if he runs in a direction so you have to turn to keep your aim (as in not straight for you) it can be difficult if you haven't trained on moving targets.
>>
>>76831804
i'm the guy in the video buying the fruit and veg
btw
>>
>>76831804
who screamed like a banshee in the video then?
>>
>>76832047
one of the stupid asian retailers.

I coulld name her and her shop but my shop is next to hers

fucking asians are hypocodriacs
>>
>>76825675
Don't kid yourself. She's getting promoted for "Bravery"
>>
>>76832201
lol
>>
Shit happens when you let women in any position where use of force might be necessary... She just panicked and fired like a retard.

Not so long ago we had the same bs in France with two women cops who got killed because the first one got disarmed by a man while her partner ran away and tried to hide until she got shot herself by her defunct partner's gun.

Women shouldn't be allowed anywhere near guns.
>>
>>76825091
so what should the officer done about the person charging with a knife
>>
>>76833089
ask if he required a safe space
>>
>>76833089
Call for back up. Watch him in the meantime to make sure he doesn't harm anyone or himself.

Once you've got the numbers, surround him and taze till you see white bubbles coming out of his mouth.
>>
>>76833588
>charging at you with a knife
>>
>>76833588
you are a fucktaard.

he ran at her with a knife!
he was wlking around the shopping centre with a fucking knife.

he had escaped from a psycho ward the night before and was known to be dangerous and known to police ie he was a known criminal.

you are a fucking dropkick
>>
>>76833633
Dude he was some barefeet mentally ill escapee walking around the mall with a pair of scissors talking to himself.

He only charged at the police because they started yelling at him to get down.
>>
>>76825751

>Quotas

I'm 185cm, 75kg thin but muscular build. I was refused a job as a jail guard because the psychologist, which is somehow the one person which decides wether you are able or not, said although my psycho-technical and personallity test results were quite good I looked way too young despite my age "28" and she feared I might be picked on by detainees. She told me to try again when I reach my 40's... Not even fucking kidding...

A third of the recruits had to be women by decree, most around my age quite a few hotties but all of them quite and the physical fitness tests for women were an absolute joke...

Fuck this, all of it.
>>
>>76822498
That fucking women that got shoot was a fucking pussy motherfucker. Cant handle a shoot in the leg.
>>
>>76833832

>all of them quite short, around 165cm at best...
>>
File: images.jpg (25 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
25 KB, 443x332
>>76833714
Heres the weapon just for the record
>>
>>76833875
this

old bats just got awarded $30K as compensation

i'm ok with this though
>>
>>76822498
>http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f5a_1465460024
Good thing it was a 9mm.
>>
>>76833963
and?

sharp object

so what?

you are a moron
>>
>>76833792
hindsight is wonderful

When you tell someone to drop a weapon and they dont listen and instead charge at you id like to see what else can be done
>>
>>76834076
it means that the officer should have engaged in hand to hand combat to disarm the man
>>
They're not even trying to hide the disposability of the population anymore. The government knows that they're weak.
>>
>>76834406
holy fuck i hope that was a troll post

either that or you are downie-tier autist
>>
>>76834128
Tazer, tackle, pepper spray, use your freakin baton.

Dont fire into the markets and cripple 4 ppl!
>>
>>76834678
BOOMERANG, BOOMERANG, BOOMERANG, HANDCUFF PERP
>>
>>76825210
I can't help but laugh with the nig nog.
>>
File: image.jpg (178 KB, 1000x532) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
178 KB, 1000x532
I'll just leave this here
>>
>>76822944

>>76822997

if he was full of shit he would have gone with the usual snackbar script, op is saying the truth

godspeed
>>
>>76834678
would you expect a woman to overpower him. Even than no knows how skillful he can be a with a knife. If I was him I would grab a hostage and told the officers to fuck off.
>>
File: 40000.jpg (81 KB, 407x405) Image search: [Google]
40000.jpg
81 KB, 407x405
>>
Remember that officer who shot and killed a 12 year old white kid because she thought his wiimote was a gun? Most women aren't suitable for warrior class occupations.
>>
>>76822944

>notallmuslims

So...what? Are we now getting astroturfed for shitskins being violent events?
>>
>>76834128
Aim before shooting is a good start
>>
>>76836038
no ones doubting her aim is terrible
>>
File: 1454775576920.png (162 KB, 281x335) Image search: [Google]
1454775576920.png
162 KB, 281x335
>>76822498
This is what happens when you lower your standards to let women in

absolutely retarded. I hope the bystanders are all okay now.

Liberals will blame guns, even though its probably affirmative action that allowed people as incompetent as this to be allowed into the police.
>>
>>76835943
errr mer ferkern gerddddddddd, so sexist
>>
>>76832037
Sure thing cunt.
>>
>Incompetent overweight "policewoman"
>Shoots three bystanders before hitting a target right in front of her
>Three women are between the ages of 60 and 80
I don't even have words for this. What is known about this "policewoman"?
>>
File: why.jpg (64 KB, 600x843) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
64 KB, 600x843
>>76822498
>Strayan cops
>Trying to do an American job.
>>
>>76834587
He's probably from r/Australia and lying about being there so he can change the narrative.
>>
Female officer Barbrady?
>>
File: images (1).jpg (21 KB, 511x288) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
21 KB, 511x288
>>76836301
Nothing. They're keeping it hidden.

I saw some of the derro kids in the area trying to get the name of the female officer from the cops behind the barricades but they were tight lipped. I was surprised how many of the officers these kids knew!
>>
File: h7qrbma.gif (1022 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
h7qrbma.gif
1022 KB, 500x375
>>76836762
>Keeping it hidden
I hope your country won't settle for that.
>>
>>76824557
We're not much better, NYPD only has to train once a year
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 236x252) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 236x252
>>
File: King-Rollo-sad-.png (86 KB, 357x268) Image search: [Google]
King-Rollo-sad-.png
86 KB, 357x268
>>76822498
>You will never be that woman who came to buy eggs
>>
>>76822498
>http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f5a_1465460024
>female
>gun
pick one
>>
>>76824594
>Nothing worse than a blind man stumbling around waving a knife.
Not even a non-blind guy?
>>
Standing around near a police confronation could get you shot? Howdafunk?

The bystanders are as much to blame for this incident as the cop's poor aim.
>>
incredibly selfish and cowardly bitch.

she'd rather risk killing multiple innocent bystanders than risk a stab to her kevlar vest.
>>
>>76835536
>he fell for the australian jew
>>
>>76838243
>Blaming an 82 year old for not running out of the way of a mad police officer
I don't know how you do things in the Middle East, but in Western civilisations that isn't typical.
>>
>>76831427

Holy shit I want that gun.
>>
women are a cancer putting peoples lives at risk just because they want to FEEL equal. not to mention killing the efficiency of our economy the lawfulness of our society.
>>
Isn't
>whatever you fucking do, NEVER shoot at random in the middle of a crowd
like one of the first fucking things you learn as a cop?
>>
>>76838700
The confronation lasted from sometime before the shooting started. More than enough for the ladies to waddle out of the way.

But they stuck around because they were curious and therefore they are to blame for what happened to them. I hope the cop's career doesn't suffer too much from this and get the traning she needs. She cannot be held respoinsble for bystanders stupdity.
>>
>>76826093
>shooting to incapacitate

You know how we can tell you're a liberal?
>>
>>76822498

33 1/3% accuracy isn't that bad for police.

In the US you can expect no less than 20 rounds fired in this kind of scenario.
>>
>>76839486

The cops down here in Florida took a shotty to some folks and they had around 60 rounds fired

http://www.winknews.com/2016/06/08/victims-identified-in-weekend-cape-coral-shooting-spree/

Place seems to be like st. pete.
>>
>>76839666

WTF did I just type. Anyways guy ran around shooting people up cops fired like 60+ rounds and people are like what the hell.
>>
>>76839318

While I agree the bystanders are responsible for their own injuries, she is also to blame for poor target acquisition.. always being sure of what's behind your target is pretty much the first thing you learn in firearms training, it's important enough that there are like 3 different variations on it during Australian firearms training.
>>
>>76822498
At least she took action. I think I'd rather have that than our current situation of police being totally helpless.
Of course this assumes we can't have effective armed police, but competent government employees would probably be asking too much.
>>
>>76822498

is he a confirmed "tanned australian"?
>>
>>76825156
"Grandmother Anne-Marie Petitfils, 60, Lorraine Pendleton, 82 and Elaine For, 65 were also struck by bullet fragments."

Hey look! A retard!
>>
Australians are dumb as fuck
>>
>>76840776
Syrian
>>
>>76824768
Better kill him, then hit 3 bystanders, retard.
>>
>>76824454
>Wear thick clothes. Taser fails every time.

Retarded anecdote for you: a year or so back I was involved in a scuffle outside a pub (by involved, I mean getting punched in the back of the head while carrying four schooners). I'd ridden there on my motorcycle, so I was still wearing a leather jacket.

Cops rocked up to deal with the brawl and one of the girl cops shouted 'taser taser taser!' at me and then shot the dart things into my chest.

Nothing fucking happened.

We then had a really awkward exchange where she had to unplug the taser thing and a male cop came over, apologised to me, and retrieved the darts that were stuck in my jacket. My compensation was a schooner bought for me by the senior constable unfortunate enough that he had to chaperone this chick around town every night. What a shit job.
>>
>>76822997

He's absolutely telling the truth about the Asian lady/Allahu Ackbar thing which makes me think he's legit.
>>
>>76824174
the only right answer
>>
>>76823642

>all these enquiries into Lindt to find out "what went wrong"

>not a single fucking governmemt witness called to explain why dangerous rapist illegal immigrants are being allowed into the community in the first place
>>
>>76824358

They're getting 30 grand each automatically. More if they want to go civil and prove she dun goofed. Which she blatantly did.
>>
>>76824415

There's a video from last year of two sydney cops putting down a crazy meth head with a knife. They back up on him, move forward on him, over and over, giving him constant instructions to put the weapon down and yelling for bystanders to move out of the back. When the meth head makes the charge it's three quick taps to the chest and all over rover.

This chick will get fucking cleared and given a desk job because getting fired would be Muh Soggy Knee.
>>
>>76824768

She WAS aiming at his upper body. That's what makes it funny.
>>
>>76822498
Kek. She aimed for the legs and didnt want to hurt the obvious refugee. Shot some old woman instead.

>only police should have guns since they are actually trained and skilled amd the government has drone tank bombers nukes.
>>
>>76846046

Questionable whether you could successfully make out a case against police even for an intentional tort in the circumstances given the operational immunity stuff.

See this at [227]ff:

http://www.austlii.edu.au/cgi-bin/sinodisp/au/cases/nsw/NSWCA/2015/228.html?stem=0&synonyms=0&query=title%28%222015%20NSWCA%20228%22%29
>>
>>76840776

Yeah, but also a straight up legit loony. Escaped from a mental hospital that morning. Think he was going for suicide by cop.

Our Tanned Australian ISIS fans use guns.
>>
File: IMG_20160611_120417.jpg (58 KB, 539x367) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160611_120417.jpg
58 KB, 539x367
>>76822498
>>
>>76846820

Interesting.

So just the 30k then.

Straight in the pokies I guess.
>>
>>76822498
>Be Australian cop
>Shoot innocents
>SJWs defend it

>Be American cop
>Shoot criminal as he tries to steal your gun while punching you
>SJWs march in the streets

???????
>>
>>76822498
WAIT A MINUTE!

I thought Australia took away everyone's guns, and that police were the only ones who needed them, and could use them properly. It's common sense not to fire your gun at a crowd of people, even if there's a knife wielding kabob running at you. I thought police were supposed to put themselves in danger to protect the citizens... Seems like she was just trying to protect herself. Zero situational awareness. Zero regard for her actions. Probably because she is a scared woman, who should not even be a cop in the first place... Liberal thinking at its finest.
>Women can do anything a man can do!
Watch a woman get her face pounded in by a man
>Women are not as strong as men! Guy should know that even if she's repeatedly hitting them, if they hit her, they could cause serious damage!

Anyone got that WebM from the movie where that hot blonde cop get raped in the parking structure by that soccer hooligan?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.