[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He will endorse Hillary in a few weeks time. How will the bernouts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
He will endorse Hillary in a few weeks time.

How will the bernouts react?
>>
>>76821823
The majority will rationnalize and then submit, maybe a few of them (3-5%) will vote for Trump while a meaningful part will just not vote (15-20%).
Why do you ask this question ?
>>
>>76821977
This sounds about right. It will be pretty pathetic, however, to watch him shill for hill when his message has been contrary to everything she stands for.
>>
>>76821823
bernfag here
planning on voting for trump as a big fuck you to hillary for rigging the system at every turn
trump really isn't as crazy as the media makes hm out to be and I find he just doesn't have much of a brain-mouth filter
It's a good sign that the media and the establishment hate him and want him to go down
>>
>>76821977
I don't think the majority of them will change, I just think it will be pathetic to watch.
>>
>>76821823
"I dont like Hillary but i will vote for her to stop Trump"
- random nobrain sanders supporter
>>
File: us2016.png (29 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
us2016.png
29 KB, 400x400
>>76821823
I just wanted to share this graphic to show that Hillary is basically a republican already
add to that she is corrupt and voting forTrump is a no brainer
>>
>>76821823
Bernout here.
I'm going to vote 3rd party in the general, unless Trump makes a turn to substantial policy.

I know Bernie will lose the DNC, I expected as much when he started. The entire time, I've been waiting, hoping for something to take Hillary out of the race. Some scandal to reach critical point.

I'm still waiting on the FBI investigation.

Trump will be President in the fall, because Hillary is too fake. I'm not that afraid of Trump.

I'm afraid of the other leftists.
>>
>>76822420
BTW, I dumped $800 on Bernie at the beginning of the Primary to make it clear that there is support for a candidate to actually be what Obama pretended he was during his primary battle.

I don't regret this.
>>
>>76822371
That is way too libertarian for herr Hillary.
>>
>>76822543
Yeah it's sad that if you look back on Obama's policies he really did a lot of what he was critical of when running
The system killed him
>>
>>76822371
>2016
>taking the political compass seriously
>>
>>76821823
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX4Z3F6eR5I
>>
>>76821823

They'll fall in line like the flaccid cucks they are.
>>
>>76822576
>>76822371
The political compass is on par with facebook tests that tell you which Avenger you are.
>>
I think many Sanders supporters will stay home or vote 3rd party, and I don't think a Sanders endorsement would sway many of them.

Sanders got as far as he did because people believed he was genuine and sincere, and endorsing HRC would shred that credibility. Sanders is likable to his followers but does not seem to have a personality cult that would allow him to dictate how they vote.
>>
>>76821823
They'll probably follow him and vote for her. Even though Hillary stands for everything he is against, they aren't the brightest bunch.
>>
>>76822928
Only those who aren't experiencing the cognitive dissonance of being angry at the media and DNC for fucking with Sanders, yet believes that that same media is on the level with their criticism of Trump.

Which, unfortunately, is most of them.
>>
>>76821823
Friends of my family in Portland have already jumped on the hilldog train. They want gun control and SC judges.
>>76822849
No. Personality cult is exactly how you describe bernie sanders. I bet half of his "supporters" that would vote for him are not even aware of what hes all about.
>>
>>76822371
fuck you nigger
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.