[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is you /pol/ opinions about staying in the eu?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: Flag_of_Europe.svg.png (53 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Europe.svg.png
53 KB, 2000x1333
What is you /pol/ opinions about staying in the eu?
>>
I think you should stay but I despise british people
>>
>>76821385
i cant tell if its nazi or jew so i guess i just want war or some kind to break the tension
>>76821492
also this
>>
>>76821492
I am not sure I we have to vote soon
>>
>>76821385
It is not an option I want to consider.
>>
>>76821385
In Poland 60% of polish have positive view of the EU, but EU hates our current,very popular goverment, so its falling pretty quickly.
And scenes like that sucks:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ziQtBS8j-Y
>>
>>76821720
What was even happening in that video?
>>
>>76821385
>What is you /pol/ opinions about staying in the eu?
Britain should leave. Not only for their sake but ours as well.
>>
>>76821869
He was blocking traffic.
>>
I'm very sorry but in all honesty I want to see the UK drown into a pool of barbaric tribal shit war with no rules or laws. I think it would be cool to see England like it was in the Feudal era where Christian and Muslim and Secular Princes and Castles kill each other
>>
>>76821385
Leave and save your country while you still can
>>
>>76821385
i like the EU
>>
>>76821385
What is your opinion about staying on the Titanic while its sinking ?
>>
>>76822018
Best decision of my life yet so far.
>>
>>76821385
Given the fact that /pol/'s user base are left-steering centrist authoritarian government's cock-riders that can't think for themselves they would be more than happy to stay in the EU if it weren't for their mandatory enriching policies.
>>
>>76821720
This video perfectly illustrates why we shouldn't take migrants here, Look they even cause problems in Poland with zero to none of them.
We should just fucking sink the god damn boats when they cross the ocean.
Shoot the survivors aswell or harpoon them or whatever just fucking make sure we get not more of those sub-human trash to our continent.
God damn i hate niggers.
>>
>>76821385
Leave it EU is literal shit espescially for countries that pay more than what they get back.
>>
Eu should only focus on economic policy, normalizing exchanges.

FOR THE rest they SHOULD STOP MESSING WITH US.
>>
>>76821385

Get out and crash the EU with no survivors.
>>
>>76821937
Well that isn't happening unless it's Britain post nuclear holocaust.
>>
>>76821385
EFTA was the way to go
>>
The EU needs to be reformed.
Brussels faggots need to be taken down a peg.
Screw the bureaucrats who banned light bulbs and powerful vacuum cleaners.

Apart from that, not bad. European travel without having to pay the moneychangers, ordering via ebay from other countries without having to go through customs, that's nice.
>>
the official result will be in favor of "remain"

i wish the fact that they will have to to resort to something like that in order for it to stay intact will be a wake up call to stop screwing up the EU and change direction a bit
>>
>>76822813
What is that flag? Never seen that before
>>
>>76823051
E S T O N I A
>>
>>76823051
Don't know about Estonia the most advanced state in the world?
>>
File: eli.jpg (178 KB, 1200x763) Image search: [Google]
eli.jpg
178 KB, 1200x763
>>76823051
hello
>>
>>76821385
The uk needs leave Eu in its current form it is a falliure.

I will buy bottle gin and british goods and support you when you leave.

Vote out
>>
File: 1464265548864-1.jpg (1 MB, 2235x1470) Image search: [Google]
1464265548864-1.jpg
1 MB, 2235x1470
>>76822758
>>76821385

I don't like the power structure. I want them to be more liable of public critique. As it stands it seems the EU is nothing but a monolitic extra layer of bureocracy that is slowly but surely going to form a seperate entity in the form of an EU aristocracy of career politicians.
>>
>>76823051
Estonia is famous for stag nights In Tallinn and countrywide suicides.
>>
>>76823258
Thanks
>>
>>76823144
I want to go there
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.