[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gaddafi the african hitler
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: gaddafi1.jpg (181 KB, 615x410) Image search: [Google]
gaddafi1.jpg
181 KB, 615x410
It kind of pisses me off how no one has seemed to notice or care about this man. The same western allies from the1940s bombed the shit out of Libya then blamed the deaths on Gaddafi and convinced the western world he was a boogeyman. His only crime was liberating his people from Jew money. He was loved by his people until the very end.
>>
File: 1.png (387 KB, 652x708) Image search: [Google]
1.png
387 KB, 652x708
Was he right?
>>
>>76820929

I did care about him, but the powers of this world made damn sure he suffered his end fate.

Let him rest in peace. People are too dumb to understand men like him.
>>
nobody cared who he was until he got shanked in the ass by a pack of rabid hajis in the middle of the desert

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNlFZf_yAto
>>
>>76821734

Well, sandniggers have only themselves to blame for their disgusting reputation. Normal, civilized people see them as vile subhumans.
>>
>>76821854
i wish you were next in line for the ass exam, leafy.
>>
>>76821944

Bring it on, queer. Shouldn't you be begging for change in the streets right now?
>>
>>76822091
you're a big boy. you can take a stick twice as big. no problems leafy.
>>
>>76820929
He seemed like a good leader if this video is true
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ITUDUxS73U
>>
>>76822220

Go beg for money from your masters and then get beaten up for being an inferior being.
>>
>>76820929
I agree with you but his own people sodomised him with a fucking knife. He was based, he didn't deserve that.
>>
>>76823002

>His own people

Bands of criminals that had NATO special forces and constant airstrikes helping them for 8 months.
>>
>>76821110
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>76822976
your ass is on fire, leafy
>>
>>76824129

I am your master, never forget that you third world street scum.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.