[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A thousand /r9k/ lives are not even worth one of her fingernails.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
A thousand /r9k/ lives are not even worth one of her fingernails.
>>
>>76818767
Who is this? Did she miss the memo that it's not 2004 anymore and (((scene))) fashion isn't popular anymore?

Either way 6/10 would stretch on the French rack while listening to her beg for mercy and shriek is existential anguish when I tell her she's going to die when I split her tibia longways
>>
>>76818767

Actually, no.

One male is worth more than 100 women, Men are disposable, so we have to do the things that matter, while women complain and be sluts and whores.

I mean, you COULD say women give child birth, but they only do that now in the west if they are immigrants, or if they want to trick a guy so she can trap him into staying with her.
>>
>>76819230
singer from The Voice who was shot in the head and killed tonight while on tour by some psycho ex boyfriend or something
>>
>>76819230
She's already dead
>>
File: tumblr_mxk1f2q4lX1qevv11o3_1280.png (840 KB, 720x576) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mxk1f2q4lX1qevv11o3_1280.png
840 KB, 720x576
>>76819434
Oh, why'd he have to do it so fast? At least make her suffer.
>>
>>76819480
And?
>>
>>76819480
Nothing personnel kid
>>
>>76818767

looks like a boy with long hair and shaded eyes
>>
>>76818767
A thousand /r9k/ lives are not worth the peices blackened gum on city sidewalks, what's your point? Also, is that a boy or a girl?
>>
>>76819726
boy
>>
>>76819419
You sound pretty triggered
>>
>implying that this almost certain coalburner who got famous through the Normie Kike Box and shilled for Denny's on Twitter was in any way beneficial for society
>>
>>76819726
both
>>
>>76818767
You're not wrong.
>>
>>76819993

It's the truth, Ausfag. Slutty femanon pls go.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.