[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
German fathers: JUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 11
File: unnamed.jpg (1 MB, 2622x2379) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
1 MB, 2622x2379
You thought France's ban on paternity tests was the pinnacle of cuckoldry, /pol/? Well, German politicians apparently hate to be outcucked:

>http://www.sueddeutsche.de/politik/recht-geld-und-gene-1.3028873
>Men who found out they were not the genetic father of their child could press the real father for alimony for the child, often amounting to considerable payments
>In the future, this shall only be possible for two years retroactively
>Parenthood cannot be reduced to genetics, politicians say. If you raised a child you did not father, you consented to taking over the father's role
>>
>>76817850
Fuck the right the fuck off. Are you serious imposing this on a man. Do if you leave the whore she has to stay with the baby daddy ?
>>
>>76818072
If you leave her YOU have to pay alimony for the kid, not the actual father
>>
>>76817850

Soon there will be no German men left in Germany, they will all migrate elsewhere to get out of the hellhole.
>>
Luckily for Krauts, you have the lowest birth rate in world so few German men will find themselves in this situation and final extinction will loom in the next decades.
>>
>>76817850
Wait is this already going on or just a brilliant idea soon to be voted?
>>
>>76817850
>>76818072
>>76818544

Yes, and /pol/ will just scream at them to "MAN UP" and worship women, as 4chan and /pol/ does 24/7.
>>
>>76817850
lmao gg ger-moneys
>>
>>76818747
What is an American to do but offer understanding and solidarity to ridding the world of Merkel Muslim Mania and flume ride for FICKI FICKI
>>
>>76817850
This seems legit, what's the problem?

>impregnate woman
>leave woman behind when she gets pregnant
>other man comes along and fathers the child
>sues the other man

You'd basically be deterring people from doing pump and dump, what's the problem?
>>
>>76818991

There are some based /pol/ posters that don't believe in worshiping women, we are a small minority though.

Same goes for your country. You are the most frequent posters here, many of you are rotten, but the good ones among you are incredibly amazing.
>>
>>76819120

A white girl I went to high school with got knocked up by a nigger from senegal who proceeded to flee the US.

No further comment, but it seems relevant to the thread.
>>
>>76818519

Be a rapefugee. Rape a German. Let her husband support your bastard. Kek.
>>
>>76818688
Oh please, as if the SED would bother with such silly things as voting. This is not a democracy anymore since the 60s. It's effectively GDR 2.0 just with new paint.
>>
>>76819428
Azerbaijan, where not having rape babies isn't a choice.
>>
>>76819120
>You'd basically be deterring people from doing pump and dump...
Yeah, that's the idea, nigger. It also stops lying cheating sluts.
>>
>>76819120
the thing is that this also applies to unfaithful wifes who got pregnant from another man while in marriage

doesnt matter though. just be careful with whom you sleep
>>
>>76819454
That's pretty obvious I was just curious if it's already official.

Nonethenless, I feel you brothers. Cuckoldry of XXI contnues...
>>
>>76817850
this is something that hitler pushed for too i dont get the rationale behind it, what social characteristic are they trying to create here
>>
>>76819691
>what social characteristic are they trying to create here
They want single mothers to not meet other men.
>>
>>76819691
>he mentioned Hitler
>>
>>76819330
Thank you, I think. Regardless of the Canadian two step, where as one might see this as a deterrent to Pump and Dump, it's a bad policy to force a person to pay for a bastard and raise them for another man. It is a way for p&d men to also get away with a discount progeny rate at a bargain of 10% total cost. Or the state will be picking up the bill if the cucked man divorces. Are they outlawing paternity tests completely ?
>>
>>76817850
And they wonder why our countries have declining birth rates
>>
>>76819120

The non-biological 'father' is still on the hook if i'm reading the last line right.
>>
>>76819773
the guy was basically the anti-cuck and even he wanted it, so obviously there is some practical reason beyond liberal ideology
>>
>>76819120
It encourages pump and dump, because you are now off the hook after two years
>>
These kinds of policies will do wonders for the already diminishing native European birthrates....
>>
>>76819120
if you're married and your wife gets a child you now have two years to make a paternity test

if you discover it's not your child after that you're fucked

so basically you should test right away
>>
Society is based upon making people pay for it.
Single mothers need taxpayer support so you are raising some other fuckers kid anyway. This is just an extension of that.
>>
>>76819887

He also failed and went full retard starting multiple wars on multiple fronts instead of just beating England soundly THEN moving on.
>>
>>76819782

You're welcome, America. I only see this ending in failure. Trying to discourage Chad and even ordinary men from pump-and-dump can't work these days. Pussy is too cheap, women give it up too easily. It's entirely the fault of women.

Nobody really wants to talk about this, but western men pretty much know that women are sex objects, so using paternity tests as a cheap way to discourage pump-and-dump is absolutely pathetic. All this will do is create more pending, unsolved court cases, more bitter women, more bitter men, and more confused children.
>>
>>76819887
Post proofs before spouting shit. Okay?
>>
>>76820110
>starting
>>
>>76817850
Times like these I am glad that I am not white and living in a 'first world' country.

White men are embodiment of cuckoldry. I suspect there is a cuck gene only found in whites.
>>
File: le ethnic cleansing face.png (153 KB, 1000x876) Image search: [Google]
le ethnic cleansing face.png
153 KB, 1000x876
>>76817850
>Parenthood cannot be reduced to genetics
>>
>>76819782
>Are they outlawing paternity tests completely ?
france did
>>
>>76820110
Yank thinks he is a strategist who would have won WW2. Tell me more genius, what other wars you would have won.
>>
File: The_Crusades_Wallpaper_y3q4c.jpg (229 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
The_Crusades_Wallpaper_y3q4c.jpg
229 KB, 1024x768
>>76820228
one day your genes will be spilled you paki bastard
>>
>>76817850
So basically men can cuck themselves now and if you manage to fool a poor moron for at least 2 years you get to be free of responsibilities ?
Who comes up with this crap ?
>>
>>76820393
>implying he is not right
>>
It can't be that easy to identify the real father. How do they go about doing it? How often do they fail to find anything?
>>
File: 1399764475158.jpg (27 KB, 256x257) Image search: [Google]
1399764475158.jpg
27 KB, 256x257
>>76820420
>>
>>76817850
>>Parenthood cannot be reduced to genetics

WAKE ME UP
>>
>>76817850
>Well, German politicians apparently hate to be outcucked:

That's still not as bad as frances, where all paternity tests are illegal and any kid your wife shits out is your responsibility.
>>
>>76820393
Your country is basically Pakistan 2.0 at this point. Let's face it, white cucks today are no longer rugged like this ancestors. You are just a keyboard warrior.
>>
>>76820228
They have been brainwashing people since the 60's. The liberal ideologies are very ingrained in many of the children of the 80's. Many thought they would be nuked in a cccp vs USA nuclear war and went full degenerate to enjoy the time they had left. It's only gotten worse as time has progressed
>>
>>76820321
>said a country occupied by Germany during the war
k
>>
>>76820516
Implying your countries aren't next.
>>
>>76820515
no, it's worse: even if you do a paternity test (and pay for it), it still doesn't mean shit because German politicians do not believe in genes
>>
File: Enrichment engine.jpg (106 KB, 1274x778) Image search: [Google]
Enrichment engine.jpg
106 KB, 1274x778
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwpp6yBWiTw
>>
>>76820574
Is that the best you can come up with?
>>
>>76820728

You telling me I need more than facts?

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_occupation_of_Norway
>>
>>76820165
The red hot burning, recounting my uncles words of warning, he spoke truth. 35 years in seeeyeA, he told me
> nephewnon get the hell out of this country, he moved to Costa Rica last month, head to Brazil, or come to Costa Rica,
> but uncle I have a life here

> not forever, their are plenty of opportunities in the world. America is over. There will be blood on the streets and it's what they want. get ready to get out, after it starts you'll only have about 5 weeks to get out.

No bs

I'm split, this German bro is the beginning of the new age. Or the end west.
>>
>>76820544
Liberalism initially was not bad, it brought rights for minorities and women but it was taken too far by the modern feminist and SJW's. We need to find a balance.
>>
File: asianslaughing.jpg (29 KB, 500x466) Image search: [Google]
asianslaughing.jpg
29 KB, 500x466
>>76817850
>This will help with Germanys low birth rate
>t. stupid German whore

Oh how fucking dim do you get lads.
>>
>>76820764
>implying I don't know what that is
are you retarded?
Its not me changing conversation from you being retarded to occupation of Norway
>>
>>76817850
>. If you raised a child you did not father, you consented to taking over the father's role
Here you can sue wife for fraud and demand all money you spent on a bastard + moral compensation.
>>
what's the title for this article?
>>
>>76819330
>There are some based /pol/ posters that don't believe in worshiping women, we are a small minority though.

...What? Pretty much no one here likes women and we all see through their bullshit.
>>
>>76820851

No? Let's go ahead and focus on you anyway.

>Takes a neutral stance then gets it up the ass.
>Claims "Yanks" can't win wars.

You're just a little bitch. Out of our two countries who's has even nuked someone?

Yeah, that's what I thought, you little bitch.
>>
>>76819330
have you heard of herr eggman?
>>
>>76820930

Take my word for it. I've encountered whiteknights and slutty femanon shills for years on here. /pol/ has this idea that women must be served, and they get very upset when a few people here disagree with that idea.
>>
>>76821380
women should be protected and given special treatment. they should also be dominated and confined to the kitchen and bedroom. only braindead liberals think women are equal or should be treated equally to men
>>
>>76821342
Oh fucking hell, Eggman.
>>
>>76821487

Western women currently benefit from feminism and chivalry. So, I can see how a lot of men in general would start to get upset about how easy women have it.

It's one or the other, Czech. They get feminism OR they get chivalry. They can't have both. They have it right now and it is destroying civilization.
>>
>>76821487
>modern woman
>deserving of special treatment
>deserving any kind of attention
>not being forced to learn the error of their ways by putting them exactly in the situation they claim to want

Anon...
>>
>>76820954
Clearly you are upset you should leave your house for a while clear your head.
>>
>>76820861
based
>>
File: the_claws_of_the_female_human.jpg (125 KB, 581x272) Image search: [Google]
the_claws_of_the_female_human.jpg
125 KB, 581x272
>>76817850
You can pick up the feminist magazine Emma in Germany and you will notice on whose side the state is. While feminists have advocated to not get married in the 1970s they are now doing the exact opposite and they are explaining it that in this way women have to secure their financial upkeep. So feminists today are not advocating for independent women but for leeches and the problem is that even though male divorces are often enough not financially capable to pay alimony other taxpayers still can.

I don't know what is more anti-evolution: Welfare State or Islam?
>>
>>76822395

No, he just has passion for this subject.
>>
>>76822395
Oh, you BTFO out me. I'm now a #CruzMissile.
>>
>>76822682
Then he should learn that no one takes "Hitler should have done that to win war XDDDDDD" retards seriously.
>>
>>76822597

This is what I mean though. When /pol/ spergs out and tells us to "MAN UP", /pol/ is siding with feminism, fame entitlement, degeneracy and slut culture.

Feminists would love nothing more than to be able to force men to date and marry sluts and whores. I'm still not doing it regardless of what ANYONE tells me, and I will hurt people that try to force me to do it.
>>
>>76822786

>fame entitlement

That should say female* entitlement.
>>
>>76822786
>When /pol/ spergs out and tells us to "MAN UP", /pol/ is siding with feminism, fame entitlement, degeneracy and slut culture.
This.
>>
>If you raised a child you did not father, you consented to taking over the father's role
Isn't consent by deception considered rape if it involves a woman who was coerced into having sex under false pretenses?
>>
>>76823476

you forgot it's about a woman there, silly anon...
>>
>>76819569
Say anything at all and the polit commisars are going to come after you, your family, your friends and your dog.
>>
>>76817850

>Parenthood cannot be reduced to genetics, politicians say. If you raised a child you did not father, you consented to taking over the father's role

Impressive. We've really got to start keeping a league of cuckening. The above line is well worth three points.
>>
>>76817850

No law can ever make me keep my mouth shut in my own house. The child will be told, every miserable day of its existence, that it is not mine, that it is not loved. The State might mandate that I pay, within my means, what I would normally have to pay ... but it cannot force me to give any fucks about paying more or motivate me to work harder to provide more.

That child (or children) will grow up knowing every day that I despise them and everything its mother and real father did to utterly fuck my life over. And I will inflict all of my pain in full on that child.

And its mother will live a very, very special Hell every moment of her life until she can no longer bear it and finally kills herself to be free of me.

No law can prevent that.
>>
every cuck who settle for a western woman deserves it. kek.
>>
>>76817850
I almost feel sorry for men :^)
>>
>>76817850
Consent requires prior knowledge. You're fostering more mistrust in relationships because now the guy has to get a dna test right away to be sure and she gets insulted he doesn't trust her.

good going germany, misusing government power to virtue signal.
>>
>>76820019
Thats the only right way, but the problem is you have to get your wife/gfs consent for the test?
>>
>>76817850
> B L A C K E D
>>
>>76823851
This

So much this
>>
>>76823851

no law can prevent you to ruin someone's life just because you were too stupid to leave your dick in your pants and/or get an immediate paternity test....

No offense, I'm with you regarding not wanting to be cucked by the state, but it's not the childs fault (but the mother's) and it's miserable you want innocent people to suffer for your mistakes once it happend.

Prevent that case, and don't come via "muh law"
>>
File: 1461777329338.gif (3 MB, 294x238) Image search: [Google]
1461777329338.gif
3 MB, 294x238
>>76817850
>>
File: 1464331354751.jpg (23 KB, 804x446) Image search: [Google]
1464331354751.jpg
23 KB, 804x446
>>76817850
>>
>>76817850
I'm pretty sure this will be made an EU law soon enough. They need to destroy the traditional marriage/family, and how's better than with legislation like this.
>>
>>76822786
>.When /pol/ spergs out and tells us to "MAN UP", /pol/ is telling us to hit the fucking bitch

Fixed
>>
>>76820228
Don't you have a cousin or a little boy to fuck?
>>
We should just make a show called Biggest cuck (Countries edition) and watch as the countries compete to out cuck each other on TV.
>>
>>76817850
>Germany literally makes cuckolding mandatory

How progressive!
>>
>>76817850
That's an interesting definition of consent right there.
>>
EUROPE WILL BURN IN THE FIRE
BURN IN THE FIRE

YOU HORRIBLE CUNTS
HORRIBLE SWINE
>>
>>76819553
>the thing is that this also applies to unfaithful wifes who got pregnant from another man while in marriage
>doesnt matter though. just be careful with whom you sleep

Are you really this FUCKING SIMPLE?

YOU ARE GIVING THEM THE POWER TO DO AS THEY PLEASE

IT DOESNT MATTER HOW PURE YOUR STUPID WAIFU IS, FUCKTARD

POWER CORRUPTS

AND YOU ARE GIVING IT ALL TO WOMEN
>>
i just realized, i have a libcuck friend who got married to some girl and immediately moved to germany

fucking amazing, i want to tell him about this and fuck with his head
>>
File: 1428988405295.jpg (25 KB, 569x428) Image search: [Google]
1428988405295.jpg
25 KB, 569x428
>>76824940
German men will stop screwing women and the women will tear down the Government in revolt and make them reverse the cucking.
>>
>>76824940
>POWER CORRUPTS
Bullshit

This is just one of those irritating democracy truisms
>>
Why the fuck is alimony still a thing in 2016?

We have plenty social safety nets like welfare and child support.
Basically, the tax payer already pays alimony right?
>>
>>76824201

If my wife became pregnant by someone else and let me believe it was mine, there are no rules left.

Basically you just told me:
1) don't have sex with my wife
2) force my wife to have a paternity test

Meditate on just what an insane fucking retard you are for a while.

The law from OP basically states that every single man must take on the responsibility (and cost) to force a paternity test on their own wife in all cases of pregnancy. And if you, for some insane reason, have entered into a marriage based upon trust and mutual respect, it is the man's burden to drag her into a hospital and force a paternity test upon her or be forced to raise the child of another man.

As I stated in my previous response ... if that happened to me, there would be no end to the Hell I would put my wife through every minute of every day of her life. When she got knocked up by another man, it was her responsibility to dissolve our marriage on the basis of her infidelity and marry the biological father. It is not my responsibility to watch her and test her every day to ensure her fidelity.

And anything issuing forth from her twat that isn't mine has no rights in my house. Its mother has a responsibility to move out and provide for it, with or without the biological father. It might be innocent, but it can be innocent somewhere else that isn't in my house being a parasite on my life. That falls under the mother's and the biological father's responsibility to take care of.

If the State mandates that the thing has to stay in my house and I have to provide for it, it will also hear my opinion on the topic every day of its life under my roof. The State cannot mandate that I love it and nurture it ... just feed it and provide for its most basic necessities. That is all it will get.
>>
>>76817850

>Kuckuck
>>
>>76825116
because women are more equal shitlord
>>
>>76817850
>>76818519
Wait what the fuck, first you said one thing, then you said the total fucking opposite, and now im reading a translation, and its the opposite of your correction.

It seems to say that they're making it so that men can sue the biological fathers of their children if they find out he cheated on her. Thats actually good. What the fuck are you going on about.
>>
>>76825079
>lol lets just give women unlimited power over men because im a retarded faggot who thinks im the only person alpha enough to find my super special pure religious waifu with x quality that proves she is trustworthy and put my balls in a vice grip in marriage because im an enormous fucking pathetic clueless retard
>>
>>76820630
Who would go to a "cuntry" like Pakistan?
Fucking get off the airport and survive the first wave of 50 degree heat without getting burns and I will clap for your luxorious ass. Try to survive a month there. Not in a hotel, but in a regular house. Your mudslime migrants would be fucked regularly.
>>
>>76825253
I think you are confused because the article starts with explaining the OLD law.

The NEW law benefits Jamal (the biological father) at the expense of Hans (the cuck)
>>
>>76825079
>>76825542
Unchecked power will be used, no exceptions.
>>
Why do you compete so much about being the most cucked country?
>>
>>76824078

>"oh anon I thought you loved me!"
>"if the baby's darker then I guess it must be some our grandpas or something..."
>>
>>76825139
I hear you, but the little demoness would simply divorce you and force you to pay, from afar, while you sit in your one room apartment, in the ghetto, eating a can of dog food from Dollar Tree.

Physical action is the only solution.
>>
File: 1398362332970.jpg (83 KB, 743x1261) Image search: [Google]
1398362332970.jpg
83 KB, 743x1261
>>76822786
>t. Kissless beta
Don't go fedora m8
>>
>>76825542
>waifu
Nigga, you should go out and talk to some actual people

And yes, trust is hard but if you never trust anyone in your life it will be a sad one.

I am absolutely opposed to the German legislative though, I hate the liberalism and I honestly think about moving some place else
>>
>>76822786

get out mgtow

your victim complex is worse than a jews.

women are dumb cattle, they will literally do anything, but you have to dominate them. pandering to their every whim will just make them spoiled and more apt to plot against you.
>>
>>76831415

You bumped this thread just to say that? Nowhere in that post did I say anything related to MGTOW. Damn this board is full of dumb people. You can't make me do anything.
>>
>tfw gay
Feels good never being cucked by some cunt woman and her bastard child.
>>
>>76830659

Go watch your women get raped by sandniggers and shut up, you projecting beta.

>>76824409

No, that's not what they are saying at all.
>>
>>76820393
>one day your genes will be spilled
so like, semen?
>>
mfw aryan fathers will be forced to pay child support for half-nigger babies.
Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.