[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So now that I can't be a Berniebot what do I do? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1438049021078.gif (125 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1438049021078.gif
125 KB, 600x600
So now that I can't be a Berniebot what do I do?

I'm not voting for Shillary because she's not trustable, between emails and the fact that she's totally manufactured in every single way.

I don't really want to vote for Trump because I lean left and I just don't really agree with many of his policies.

I was thinking Gary Johnson, but I like muh roads and I think government should have at least some sort of role plus I'm not 12 and have all my teeth so I don't really fall into the "Don't tread on me or my son ever again" category

Do I vote Green?
They seem like the only option for me they share a lot of the same ideals as Sanders and like the environment and shit which I think is way more important than who should shit in what bathrooms.

Help me out here /pol/
tl;dr convince me who to vote for this election now that the democrat party is dead.
>>
File: CANA.jpg (53 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
CANA.jpg
53 KB, 960x960
Serve KEK and He shall guide you
>>
The fight isn't for Hillary, the fight is against Trump. Wake up you privileged little bitch. Politics is not about you, it's about everyone.
>>
File: giantreeeeee.jpg (172 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
giantreeeeee.jpg
172 KB, 640x640
>>76817686
Vote Trump, just because you disagree with him it means nothing, all the powers in the world disagree with him, if that isn't anti establishment I don't know what is, plus you will find he is quite moderate on most things once you stop listening to the lying press. His best Endorsement is that all the corrupt powers despise him, how much more of a sign do you need?
>>
>>76817892
Underage cuck get out
>>
>>76817872
>I'm going to vote for someone that is the embodiment of what's wrong with politics just to beat someone I don't want to be president

Jesus I can't believe we've sunk this low
>>
>>76817686
What state do you live in Anon?
>>
>>76818227
Why does it matter?
>>
>>76817686
Voting Trump will benefit Berniebot's in two ways

1. He will free America from the tyranny of the Establishment, making it easier for a Bernie-like person to be voted in in future
2. He will either make America Great Again, which is a positive for every American, or make America shit, which will mean everyone will go left again, probably even more left than before.

Hillary will just make people hate the left more than they already do. You think Trump is far right? It's nothing compared to the reaction of the disenfranchised to a Hillary Administration.
>>
>>76818541
I never said Trump was far right I just said he was too right for my liking

I agree with some of the things he says, but his platform and his sensationalism aren't really my cup of tea
>>
>>76818514
Come on Bernie bot, do you even understand the electoral college?
>>
Vote Trump.
A literal meme celebrity backed by the Illuminati is at least funny. A whore riding on the coattails of first nigger president to be the first woman president is a sign of the end times.
>>
>>76818932
Sorry I was talking with friends about this that browse /pol/ and I was thinking you were one of them trying to get up in my shit for posting a thread about it.

Michigan
>>
>>76817686
I can tell you right now that Trump had WAY more in common with Sanders. Both are products of people desperately wanting to improve the economy. Only difference was Sanders was trying to do so while enlarging entitlements at the same time, which would've been infeasible.
>>
File: 1464856876238.jpg (99 KB, 550x734) Image search: [Google]
1464856876238.jpg
99 KB, 550x734
>>76817686
>>
REMEMBER A VOTE FOR GREEN IS A VOTE FOR TRUMP
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.