[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get a job anon! >you're a 25 yo grown man FFS! >all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (186 KB, 936x590) Image search: [Google]
image.png
186 KB, 936x590
>get a job anon!
>you're a 25 yo grown man FFS!
>all you do is sit in front of the internet all day!
>NO! PROGRAMMING IS NOT A REAL JOB!
>i got married and had a mortgage at your age!

mfw never done drugs, smokes, alcohol or girls and this is how my parents treat me every single day
>>
>>76817651

as unfair as it may seem maybe doing a little drugs and girls will make them respect you a bit more

>programming is not a real job
how much do you earn in a year from this?
>>
Well, if you never learned to socialize you're basically fucked until you start. No alcohol? Jesus, you better be sick because that is some autist shit bro.
>>
>>76817759
how degenerate
>>
You can get 40$ an hour with the right programming job. The hell are they on about?
>>
>>76817651

>not doing drugs smokes or alcohol

That's like having leprosy.
t. guy with modern leprosy in slavland
>>
>>76817765
a drink is civilised, a drunken binge is degenerate. it is better to abstain than grow too close to sin.
>>
>>76817651
then get a job you loser
>>
>>76817651
Same boat m8. My development literally stopped at 18 and hasn't moved on since. Tbh if there actually is a plan for white genocide, I wish they'd just harvest my organs now and be done with it
>>
>>76818135
WHOA, when did desu stop being desu?
>>
>>76818188
Never mind. I'm retarded.
>>
File: CANA.jpg (53 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
CANA.jpg
53 KB, 960x960
Serve KEK and He Shall Guide You
>>
>>76818272
How can we be more faithful and devout servants to Kek?
>>
File: emeraldtablet.jpg (76 KB, 350x574) Image search: [Google]
emeraldtablet.jpg
76 KB, 350x574
>>76817651
>>
>>76817651
Your life has purpose. Praise kek and do his will.
>burn it all
>>
they are right, growup degenerate manchild
>>
>>76817651
Move out already
>>
They're right, you're a waste of space. The reason you've never "done" girls isn't because you've abstained, it's because you're too much of a loser. Programming isn't a real job unless you actually go outside your horse several hours a day to do it. Sort your fucking life out and stop blaming your parents.
>>
>>76817651
Maybe you should do drugs, smoke, drink alcohol and get girls then.
>>
>>76819014
>go outside your horse

How about

wait

no

ok

OP buys a horse and rides it around as a sort of lone ranger programmer?
>>
>>76817651

Get wasted and bring a hooker home. They might make a scene over it but deep down their hearts will be bursting with pride.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.