[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think we all agree here that Merkel has sold us out. What I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: refugee-crisis1.jpg (686 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
refugee-crisis1.jpg
686 KB, 2000x1000
I think we all agree here that Merkel has sold us out.
What I would like to know is ... sold us out to whom? Who profits?

One type of profit would be the 3-worldization (elimination of the middle class and enlargement of the lowest class) of western countries, which results in labor costs plummeting, so basically the entire world is being turned into one big globalized slave market, with us being the slaves.

Is this what's happening, brehs? And if so, what is to be done about it?

Please no jew conspiracies, this is about reality, not dank memes
>>
>>76816365
globalism. elect nationalists.
>>
>>76816365
>labor costs plummeting
This is my understanding as well. Corporations are pushing for it. And it is self-reinforcing in many ways. Low wages require cheap goods, which require globalization. It causes countries to specialize, which makes them interdependent.

But maybe this is just one layer. Mass immigration eliminates nationalism (especially since they bring their own, very strong Islamic cultures). I believe it also makes the central banks stronger (but I don't quite understand it). The goal could be to strengthen the EU and eventually have a real "United States of Europe". The US would definitively be behind that. There are powers within Europe that want this, but they would be insignificant without the US backing it.

Ultimately globalization could lead to a world-wide race-to-the-bottom and effectively turn us all into slaves, yes. I have no idea how far off they are with this, or if this is even the plan at all (for North America or Europe at least). But I think for now the plan is mostly making the whole world interdependent, and ultimately dependent on the US' financial systems as much as possible, etc. Ordinary geopolitics. And they are fully willing to let corporations threat their own citizens no better than third-worlders to achieve it.
>>
>>76817615
>The goal could be to strengthen the EU and eventually have a real "United States of Europe".
I don't really see how mass immigration from conflict zones in the middle east will help with that, desu

On a related note, I also wonder whether certain outside forces (the ominous "they") want to politically destabilize the region in order to wield their powers / exploit more bluntly than they can under the current democratic systems
>>
>>76816365
It is the work of capitalists and the banksters. The political right is to blame, the political left are just their pawns.

Simply murder all owners of capital, sieze it for the state and that's that.

>>76816397
Not enough. Many parties are just anti-mass immigration but not nationalist (like the imbeciles in UKIP for instance). There needs to be a relentless fascist revolution to end both capitalism and democracy.
>>
>>76817615
>Corporations are pushing for it.
Leaf is right. It's your auto industry pushing for it Hans.
>>
One world government is the end game germanbro.

They want us to have no nationalism, no identity, no family units, no NOTHING. Just to serve the rulers of the state and corporations. That is why with the media they pushing for mass race mixing, degeneracy, and other shit to make us more divided. It is working so well we are fighting like retards on this korean cartoon image board. Even though we call each other cucks or "60% white" we are still fucked no matter what. We are too divided by everything nowadays...

Honestly what is the point anymore? People like hitler and other massive figures tried to fight back against this shit only to be lost. Unless a modern leader rises: we are still fucked. Trump might talk some good words but what are his actions? He always says "ALL TALK AND NO ACTION" that is his insecurity.

Pardon my drunk rambling but yeah, the 1 world government is the end goal of everything.
>>
>>76816365
why did you guys let it get this bad?
as soon as rape gangs started going buck wild in my neighborhood you fucking bet I'd end up in jail and murdered by arabs for inciting a race war
>>
>>76816365
Indeed, many people speculate on the consequences of this migration-invasion.
The European states and the EU desperately try to continue their Ponzi scheme about retirement pensions and welfare state in general (yes they are this retarded) and because they are afraid to be in the same situation than Greece in the future.
The European big corporations want their employees to get paied less and actually it works since their employees pay the welfare state which become more and more unsustainable as a result, not them.
The African-Arab poor countries lose unskilled, uneducated, useless, criminal populations or get some money in return from some workers they sent who help their families.
The Arab rich countries think they will islamise Europe and are ready to pay as much as it is necessary to do so because when they run out of oil, they will need to invade our lands to keep their social situation stable (how would 30 million overpopulated Saudi Arabia survive in a desert without the oil which pay government intervention ?)
America wants Europe to crush to keep its superpower safe.
Russia expects a weakening of Europe to win some markets and why not some lands (if America does, why Russia would not have its piece of cake).
China does just the same but is maybe more successful than Russia and America for the long term.

Too many people take advantage of this situation to solve this without violence. I don't tell this because I want it, I tell this because it will happen.
>>
>>76816365
No really, Jews do exist!
>>
>>76816365
>go out of country for a year
>come back to city of approximately 70-80 thousand people
>can't go outside without seeing women in hijabs and shitskin men speaking in shitskin tongue

Feels bad man, they got a refugee camp, but I haven't taken the time to go see it, will check out sometime soon.
>>
>>76819577
Pretty much this. Rich people want to richer and preserve power. But things get worse and it is just a matter of time before Europe falls apart and then some heads will roll imo. Hitler came to power when people were starving to death in the streets. That will eventually happen again.
>>
http://www.newsweek.com/german-population-drop-spells-skills-shortage-europes-powerhouse-288105
>>
>>76822728
> The working-age population of Germany - Europe's biggest economy - is expected to shrink by 6.3 million by 2030 as the country's overall population dwindles from 82 million to 65-70 million by 2060.

>"Twenty years ago, an employee had to apply to a company, but today I have to compete for potential staff and show them what I can offer," said Hansgrohe's human resources chief Thomas Egenter.
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 380x178) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 380x178
The end goal is eurabia .
>>
>>76816397
First post, best post.

Nationalism and populism are the keys to making this happen.
>>
>>76816365
>no jew conspiracies
I'm sorry, let's just pretend Soros isn't actually spending tens of millions of dollars to open borders and fill Europe and the US with mud.
>>
>>76816365
Merkel?

Oh please, bitch.

NATO as a whole has fiddled in Syria, handed out weapons and equipment to all those opposed to Assad. The Saudis are doing the same to ISIS. Now you've got several million Syrians displaced within Syria itself, a few million who've made it to the neighbouring nations (Lebanon, Jordan, Turkey), and a bit more than a million who've walked towards Europe.

So you start fucking up and stirring shit in the Middle East in hopes of defeating what is the only ally that Iran has left in that region, it all backfires, and now you complain? NOW? You haven't been on the streets or on /pol/ complaining about how supplying arms to all possible factions in a proxy war is potentially a problem - and now you select Merkel as the sole issue?

I can see why certain philosophers opposed the concept of democracy. It's because people are fucking idiots, and you are a prime example.
>>
>>76816365
Globalist, aka the people in power can only profit from this.

The miliions of retards that were let into germany, whenever they get the right to vote, they will vote for their saviour, mama Merkel.

The big companies are also winners. Since your cunt barely has any social protection, they can make these workers work for a little more than in Syria or whatever shithole they come from, and these guys won't complain as long as they have a govenment funded house (cheaper than giving them a normal salary of 2000e, believe me). So, they gain a lot of domestic cheap labour for very competitive (read, China tier) exportations. Nice job isn't it ?

Obviously, who is the losers in this story ? The german people. But they're too busy being tolerant and welcoming these poor souls fleeing a war happening like 5000km away. They're so tolerant instead of sheltering them for the time of the war the refugees can stay infinitely, awesome right ?
>>
Merkel is just a pawn and it doesn`t matter what happens to society as long as EU orders are fulfilled. That`s why she shrugs off any criticism, because she can`t say no to Juncker and others.
>>
>>76823579
>now you select Merkel as the sole issue?
I don't. And I clearly didn't make any attempts at a serious analysis of root causes for the unstable situation in Syria.

The point is that this "open door policy" for refugees (lots who aren't actually from war zones, but just want more money) is just bad for the German people, and I simply asked the question who it was good for, because I assume there must be some concrete economical interests behind this whole "progressive" shit that is being pushed by the media (which IMHO is as much propaganda as the bullshit they told Germans in 1930)

> people are fucking idiots
they sure are. Democracy is basically mob rule, and the mob can be swayed easily to vote for things that are directly contrary to their own interests (like Trump, who is literally the worst corporate shill one could imagine, but by using racism/populism the idiot masses somehow think he represents their interests)
>>
>>76816365

if you want to know who rules over you, just look at who you are not allowed to criticize or offend
>>
>>76824436
>thinks Trump = corporate shill

Trump is self-funded, corporation controlled media has been attacking him and lying about him non-stop, not racist at all. You fell for the media lies.
>>
>>76824757
>deny global warming
>not a puppet of the fossil fuel lobby
pick one
>>
>>76824967
>global warming

You fell for that one too, huh?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDWEjSDYfxc
>>
>>76816365
>One type of profit would be the 3-worldization (elimination of the middle class and enlargement of the lowest class) of western countries, which results in labor costs plummeting, so basically the entire world is being turned into one big globalized slave market, with us being the slaves.

Yes the purpose was to get an equal amount of power (money) between europeans countries. And the solution was to lower the highest countries.
>>
File: image.png (111 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.png
111 KB, 1440x1080
>>76824967
You bought so hard into a PR campaign for a derivatives scheme, (you) are voluntarily (or not) shilling for the financial elite doing exactly what you accuse Trump of doing.

No wonder Germany is so cucked, you're fucking retarded.
>>
>>76824436
>The point is that this "open door policy" for refugees (lots who aren't actually from war zones, but just want more money) is just bad for the German people

And fucking up a comparably solid country like Syria is bad for Syrians. The nations that I've mentioned, including Germany, are partially responsible for reducing the lives of several million Syrians who lived in the conflict areas into hide-n-run-n-seek. My sympathy for the Germans (or Austrians for that matter) is very limited.

Generally - any 'argument' about the refugee movements is, in my opinion, invalid if it doesn't encompass the involvement of NATO, who caused it in the first place. And don't mistake me for a Russia-lover, but in this specific case, it's basically clear as water that the western military alliance fucked this up royally, and now it's time to pay.

>>76825499
Please. There is a plethora of valid critique against GCMs, please don't post images you know nothing about - because if you did, you would know that balloon and satellite measurements in this case are inaccurate as fuck (the plot even discards the uncertainties on those measurements because the author of that graph knew the weakness). If you want to shit on climate models, post images about these instead: (Eastern) European carbon sink, hurricane build up and frequencies, tropopause height, deep convective clouds. Posting temperature graphs of mid-troposphere or UTLS temps makes you look like a tard.
>>
>>76822793
>>76822728
>Yesterday
I want cashier job
OK it's 5 dollars an hour
>Nowdays
I want j-
Woah waoh. You can to be a cashier? What's that? lower than 90% on your pre-school education grades? No polisemitic post-fedoraic advanced studies degree phd? I'm getting muhamed for 2 dollar an hour
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.