[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GERMANY NOOO !!!!1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8
File: german-640.gif (2 KB, 640x425) Image search: [Google]
german-640.gif
2 KB, 640x425
Amnesty International wants to examine whether any of the German police are racists.

Secretary General of Amnesty International in Germany Selmin Caliskan accused the authorities of Germany that they are not able to effectively protect citizens against racist attacks. Amnesty International also suspects that the police are racists.
At a press conference in Berlin on Thursday , Caliskan said that the number of racist attacks is the highest since the foundation of the Federal Republic of Germany in 1949.
The report of over 80 pages , published by AI shows that the number of attacks on refugee centers increased fivefold - from 199 in 2014 to 1,031 in 2015 . In the first months of this year, police recorded nearly 350 attacks on immigrant centers. Amnesty International says that " the extreme right " is doing most of these attacks.
Amnesty International also suspects that police may have racist views , and therefore called on the German government to commission a review by an independent body of the scale of racist attitudes in the German justice system, especially among police officers.

Sauce (in PL) http://ndie.pl/amnesty-international-chce-zbadac-wsrod-policjantow-niemieckich-sa-rasisci/

AI jew strikes again, germoney waking up ?
>>
Selfbump.
>>
>Amnesty International also suspects that the police are racists.
But they let women in Cologne to be enriched
>>
>>76814732
>Amnesty International
sage
>>
>>76814732
>accept refugees
>treat them like saints
>bend over for them
>let them rape your women
>get called racist

Gawd I hate this world.
>>
>number of attacks increased fivefold
Yeah, how many times has the overall number of culture enrichers increased in the same time?
>muh bolis oppression, muh human rights

not to mention these fucks set fire to the camps fighting between each other

>extreme right
uhhuh, what a glorius source they surely must have

vaguely related, Hofer and his party were called ultraright in the news a few days ago (SK evening news)
>>
>>76814732
german police cant protect native germans either. just check xyeinzelfall.
>>
>>76815825
>ultraright

They'll wish they would have settled for a moderate like Hofer.
>>
>Caliskan accused the authorities of Germany that they are not able to effectively protect citizens against racist attacks.
German police is heavily understaffed because the government constantly cuts funds.
They cannot protect you from anything.
From what I've witnessed, most of them try to help but there are cities/villages with a few thousand inhabitants with only about 5 officers.
>>
>>76814732
>Selmin Caliskan

THE ROACH
IN ALL HER ETERNAL SHAME
>>
The German Police did nothing when the Cologne rapes were happening

Meanwhile the Police were attacking a few peaceful protesters who didn't want rapefugees bussed into their small town
>>
>>76814732
>>76815753
germany is fucked and therefore europe is doomed too. We are literally one step away from the swedish level of cuckdom. Merkel did it, her plan to form Eurabia will succeed in the next ~20-30 years.
>>
File: 1462608341992.jpg (20 KB, 469x354) Image search: [Google]
1462608341992.jpg
20 KB, 469x354
>>76814732
> amnesty international
>>
HOLY FUCK

What the fuck has been happening in Europe the last 5 years? This is insane, is like 1984 in boost mode.
>>
File: AFD.png (333 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
AFD.png
333 KB, 900x900
fuck with this shit.
>>
File: Horrific Betrayal.jpg (147 KB, 834x1062) Image search: [Google]
Horrific Betrayal.jpg
147 KB, 834x1062
>>76814732
>Amnesty International also suspects that the police are racists.
....people are so fucking afraid of the big old racist-accusation, the police can't even do their fucking jobs properly if the perpetrator is brown.......and they still suspect police of being racist?

Let em keep suspecting and accusing, I say. That label is loosing its grip, very much like the boy who cried wolf.
>>
>>76814732
>Amnesty International
Can we please ban all associations named "international", "open", melting pot" etc.?
>>
>>76816798
Reminds me of the schizo names african warlords give themselves. Liberation this, free that, peoples somethingortheother. None of those have any real meaning.
>>
>>76816696

People need to stop caring about being called racist. We must change the language to fight the (((elites))).
>>
>>76814732
I hate these fuckers, if I ever see one again on the streets, I'm gonna fucking bash their head in; male or female, that motherfucker is going down.. Fuck AI, fucking cuck faggots!!! REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>76815825
>ultraright
My god, I made jokes about the media soon calling the AFD ultra-mega-uber right.

Soon they will tell us that they want to build a time machine to rescue the Führer and Blondi from the bunker in the last minute and bring them to our rescue.

Or that they want to sacrifice every fugee in an satanic ritual to ressurect Hitler from the grave.

>>76816505
More like an unholy union of 1984 and a Brave New World, with the worst parts from both being chosen.
But yeah, they really fucked up literally everything in just a few years.
>>
>>76816970
It is losing any meaning.
Had a discussion the other day with a few friends who were previously lefites. The discussion itself could be summed up as: "I'm less tolerant now because.." followed by talk of media bias, white hatred, demands from muslims, turks etc.
At least here, the narrative is driving people toward the right, albeit slowly.
>>
>>76814732
>let's examine stare of democracy in Poland
>let's examine state of racism in German police
>let's do nothing with those bombing monkeys
>>
>>76817070
They're so right wing their death squads have swung around and become Stalinists.
>>
There are no "racist attacks" against people in Germany. Many asylum centers were burned down. 10% was the result of Germans not wanting them in their neighborhoods, 90% were the result of asylum seekers themselves setting their own accommodations on fire so they would be moved into apartments. There's a housing shortage right now in Germany so there are Germans being kicked out of their homes and the homes given to refugees. The refugees know this and know they will not become homeless or made to sleep in tents like the Germans are, so they burn down their own houses.

Also the only people physically attacking refugees are the Muslim refugees who attack the Christian refugees. Because of the housing shortage caused by refugees (both being there and stupidly burning down their own centers) Christians and Muslims can't be separated. This has led to more violence and not "the racist Germans". There aren't any. It's a myth. If you're racist and German in Germany you can lose your house, your job, your benefits, and you will end up homeless.
>>
File: 1464420268962.gif (2 MB, 410x230) Image search: [Google]
1464420268962.gif
2 MB, 410x230
>>76817126

That's good to hear, I hope it is similar in other mudslime infested countries.

In Poland it's more like:

>are you racist ?
>yes I am
>o-ok
>>
>>76814732
so basically they are going to replace current police forces with their own people?

this is simply again, political move, to take control of the key positions for the communist world to take complete control of germany. no you do not understand, this is how they are going to force people into the world they want. they do not want freedom, they want world where they can masturbate on how good people they are. everything else have to go

only your own culture can stop this cultural movement, if you stand for your people. and if you dont gather people, weapons and info of critical positions, you cannot never hope to counter communists

your surroundings depends on the people, heavily so. they will affect you directly and undirectly, through everyday lives and through political system. you are fucked if you let such culture as islam to your ground, because they will affect the politics, as they never be your countrymen, they are there only to steal your country for the islam
>>
>>76817475
I'm just happy that at least for now the far left and the far right here both agree on the EU: It's bad for the country.
>>
>>76817240
Lets see how they make the new EU weapon laws work.
German shooting associations already made a call to arms, telling people to arm themselves.

If they really ban semi-auto guns more or less entirely there´ll be a shitwave.
Not so much because of muh guns but our gubbermint would most likely not pay the owners their worth but instead try to confiscate them... and we most likely got a ~2 billion € worth of semi-autos in the population.

People would be less then happy if they have to just give away their 2k+€ guns and many not only own one but several.

It did already cause even more anti-EU pro-AFD sentiments.
>>
>>76817767

What, seriously ? Nexit when then ? In our govt the narrative is "EU is great we part of it fuckers", fuck this shit.
>>
>>76817859
Oh and even Switzerland isnt safe from this law because of Schengen.
>>
>>76817859
There have been calls here for less restrictions on weapons.
After the rapes in Cologne, droves of Dutch crossed the border to stock up on pepper spray (it's not much but it's something).
I wonder when the media will crack or if they'll go down with the ship.
>>
>>76817938
Poland gets much more from the EU financially then they put in, we're the other way around. We pay in more than France.
Might not be a landslide voting against the EU for the moment but if the truth started leaking out it might happen.
>>
Someone please give me a gun
>>
>>76814732

Amnesty is a fucking joke riding on it's past reputation when it was a genuinely respectable and politically neutral organisation. Used to be they just supported non-violent political prisoners regardless of politics - even had the balls to refuse to support Mandela during Apartheid because he had been violent - but it's a shameless group of shills pushing the usual prog agenda in every sphere. Fuck em.
>>
God, I fucking hate Amnesty International so much.

Fucking kike puppets.
>>
>>76816028
>From what I've witnessed, most of them try to help
Good one.
>>
>>76814732
>Amnesty International
fuck this shit organization
fuck human rights
>>
File: 32735783.png (3 KB, 129x54) Image search: [Google]
32735783.png
3 KB, 129x54
>>76815178
>>76815230
oddly satisfying
>>
>>76820866
Kek
>>
File: 1463580145607.jpg (56 KB, 845x430) Image search: [Google]
1463580145607.jpg
56 KB, 845x430
>>76820866

Meme magic is real.
>>
Every time there is one of these attacks these days it turns out it was migrants or "refugees" who did it.

Last one a couple guys burned down their own shelter nearly killing everyone inside it.

Then they tried selling footage of themselves starting the fire to the reporters covering it.
>>
File: Enrichment engine.jpg (96 KB, 1274x715) Image search: [Google]
Enrichment engine.jpg
96 KB, 1274x715
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwpp6yBWiTw
>>
>>76821416

kek, I thought krauts woke up, it turns out the mudslimes are the ones behind burning their own centers ?

You can't make this shit up tbqh senpai deu.

>>76822033

Checked.
>>
>>76822033
If this concept holds up Israel could become one of a largest automotive manufacturers in the world
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.