[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BILDERBERG GENERAL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 9
File: bilderberg.jpg (83 KB, 597x373) Image search: [Google]
bilderberg.jpg
83 KB, 597x373
Discuss what you have found they have been talking about.
Post your theories
Or just talk memes

List of participants
www.bilderbergmeetings.org/participants.html
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYyDwhNICxw
>>
Why aren't more people talking about this? I figured /pol/ would have an interest, but I haven't seen any successful threads about it yet.
>>
I am being followed I have been researching the bilderberg group for some years now and I have uncovered a surveillance trail on me I can give more details of my research but I am risk in much because I am positive they have tapped my internet I saw someone messing with the electricity box a few weeks ago bit I dont know what he did I have to post anonymously to try to protect my identity they cannot get away a with this
>>
>>76812443

Could you elaborate on this, or is this satire?
>>
>>76812370
Yeah one wonders. It's like everyone bitches about the symptomes instead of ackowledging the cause behind of it
>>
>>76811907
> Lilly Gruber
oyy vey
>>
>>76812370

because /pol/ is a honeypot and hotbed set up by NSA/CIA/FBI shills. ALl the Trump threads you see are shill threads. No regular person cares enough to make them - if that's what your initial gut instinct is, it's right.
>>
>>76812370

It'd a total media blackout. There is nothing we can know, only speculation
>>
>>76815009

I know what you mean, but even speculation would be interesting to hear about. People could discuss the alternative press' coverage of it, and how it, as well- there just doesn't seem to be any of that, and I find it a little weird.
>>
>>76812050
careful with those edges m8
>>
they are scare shitless of brexit
>>
File: 1465141267899.jpg (142 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1465141267899.jpg
142 KB, 500x375
>tfw ADL

Seriously though, they're not talking about anything that we didn't already know. The memes and conspiracies are always 4 steps ahead of the Jew World Order. Where do you think they get their ideas from?
>>
>>76815009
Not like there is much to discuss in trump generals anyway. Or any other of those threads anyway.
So its rather better to meme and shill and speculate on this rather than keep posting same regurgitated memes all day everyday.
>>
So anything new come out so far?

It's been kind of lackluster these past few years, esp. after that really old guy Jim Trucker or whoever it was died.
>>
>>76819615
>NWO is going to rule us all, they are evil
>people actually have a choice when it comes to voting

pick 1 lol
>>
> Ferguson, Niall (USA), Professor of History, Harvard University

wow, such power, much influence globally
>>
>Hadfield, Chris (CAN), Colonel, Astronaut
oh look, another powerful man from a historically rich and powerful family
>>
>>76822984
Huh, Niall Ferguson? I wonder if he's still relevant or just got invited along to try to inject a bit of reality back into the talks.
>>
>McArdle, Megan (USA), Columnist, Bloomberg View
>Applebaum, Anne (USA), Columnist Washington Post; Director of the Transitions Forum, Legatum Institute
>Engel, Richard (USA), Chief Foreign Correspondent, NBC News
>Micklethwait, John (USA), Editor-in-Chief, Bloomberg LP
>Minton Beddoes, Zanny (GBR), Editor-in-Chief, The Economist
>Noonan, Peggy (USA), Author, Columnist, The Wall Street Journal
>Gernelle, Etienne (FRA), Editorial Director, Le Point
>Gruber, Lilli (ITA), Editor-in-Chief and Anchor “Otto e mezzo”, La7 TV

le mainstream media won't report this
>>
File: Hillary in the sunlight.jpg (54 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Hillary in the sunlight.jpg
54 KB, 640x480
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFBtD82gJlQ

Clinton denies being at Bilderberg meetings.
>>
>>76823420
> Wolf, Martin H. (GBR), Chief Economics Commentator, Financial Times

missed one, possibly more

so evil right? XD rawr
>>
>>76823479
>start off asking questions like a fucking autistic spazz
>expect serious answers or a response at all

pick 1....jesus fuck, you morons like to really cherry pick, do you know how many fucking idiots she deals with at these events?

>prisonplanet.com said you were there!
>alex jones doesn't ever lie!
>>
>Builderberg
>berg

Isn't obvious? They're trying to build a super jew.
>>
File: Ali-Ferguson415.jpg (45 KB, 415x458) Image search: [Google]
Ali-Ferguson415.jpg
45 KB, 415x458
>>76823313
He's shilling for Remain and marrying Somali dindus.
>>
>>76823998
yikes

Damn, seems like almost every time somebody with a bit of sanity gets popular, he gets kicked back into crazy town.
>>
>>76823998
>a guy who dates and fucks an ugly african woman is invited into the inner circle of the global power elite

yeah hahahaha no
>>
>>76811907
As much as I take an interest in these meetings, I was wondering if Trump had ever been invited / present at any?

No doubt Hillary has.
>>
>>76824289
Not that I've ever heard of. Surely if there were evidence that he'd ever attended then that would be causing some buzz.

A large number of people in the independent media are not especially big fans of Trump, even if they often agree he's the best choice at the moment.
>>
>>76823479
>Martell
Unbowed, Unbent, Unbilderberged.
>>
>>76811907
Richfag assgrabbing club
>>
>>76824289
Seriously doubt it. These things are usually just future fiscal policy sessions between private and public interests. They get a read on each other's plans and concerns and try to set some guidelines for what to expect in the coming months. Trump's never been a big enough fish for this pond.
>>
>>76824604
Trump goes to new jersey to meet mobsters about labor unions as he's in real estate development in Jew York....

He doesn't have time to deal with the finance minister of Denmark
>>
>>76824403
>>76824604
Cheers fellas. Have a good weekend.
>>
File: BuildBurger-8.gif (30 KB, 500x362) Image search: [Google]
BuildBurger-8.gif
30 KB, 500x362
>>76811907
>Bill D. Björg
>>
File: 1465631928491.jpg (66 KB, 500x335) Image search: [Google]
1465631928491.jpg
66 KB, 500x335
bump
>>
>>76823998
Eww fucking gross maybe he's part of the elite pedo ring and this is his diversity blanket
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RA3idjkyrBg
>>
The key topics for discussion this year include:

Current events

China

Europe: migration, growth, reform, vision, unity

Middle East

Russia

US political landscape, economy: growth, debt, reform

Cyber security

Geo-politics of energy and commodity prices

Precariat and middle class

Technological innovation
>>
>>76823884
Underrated
>>
>>76828496
>US political landscape, economy: growth, debt, reform

doesn't this bother the burgers? some unelected crooks in a hotel in dresden deciding what their political and economical landscape should look like?
>>
>>76829335
It's a bit shocking how little the average person cares. Often, they will respond by saying it seems like a good idea.
>>
>>76829539
even /pol/ doesn't really seem to care
>>
>>76830105
Hopefully we'll get some juicy leaks out of it.

I remember /pol/ used to have threads up all the time so we could watch the live footage and speculate about every last little thing. But to be fair it is an election year, so the signal to noise ratio suffers.
>>
Well its real.

Doubt its more than sex & drinks.

Wouldent they send the geeks instead of the plastic dolls?
>>
File: 1465397947112.png (33 KB, 200x228) Image search: [Google]
1465397947112.png
33 KB, 200x228
>>
File: CkhO-PDWUAAXKwr.jpg (19 KB, 609x330) Image search: [Google]
CkhO-PDWUAAXKwr.jpg
19 KB, 609x330
stream
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdHnPGT2OP4
>>
>>76834367
weow so many people!
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.