[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump loves illegals?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: DonaldTrump06102016-jpg.jpg (53 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
DonaldTrump06102016-jpg.jpg
53 KB, 620x349
"No one should be judged by their race or their color."
Is he building a wall or not? How can I vote for a man who flip flops from one end of the spectrum to the other?
>>
>>76811878
Kekkles
>>
He reminds me of a drowning rat, scuttling for air under the weight of inevitability.
>>
>>76811878
Kekkles
>>
He wants to kick out illegals and Muslims.

Illegal immigrant isn't a race and neither is Muslim.
>>
>>76811878

>No one should be judged by their race or their color.
>Trump loves illegals?

It's almost as if you can be a brown immigrant without cheating your way into the country, and that rewarding cheaters is a bad idea.

I mean, I wouldn't put it past Trump to flip-flop on illegal immigration since his first and foremost goal is to get elected and the only issue he's been remotely consistent on long-term are trade, but given that he literally used 'the wall' in a rally speech today, I think this is more an attempt to deliberately define his stance in more socially acceptable terms.
>>
>>76811878
Kekkles
>>
>>76811878
>illegals =/= minorities
>>
>>76811878
The wall doesn't judge race or color. It judges citizenship.
>>
>>76812312
you just wait. in a week he will be kissing illegal baby cheeks.
>>
>>76811878
Race is irrelevant in a meritocracy
>>
File: 6ee.jpg (52 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
6ee.jpg
52 KB, 600x600
>>76811878
>$0.02 has been deposited in your account
>>
>>76811878
this is bait. he has nothing against any specific nationality or race.

what he is against are people, regardless of where they come from- entering the country illegally, and living here undocumented, leeching off of the system at the taxpayer's expense and driving down wages.

or did you miss the part about the "big beautiful door" he wants to put in the wall so that the people who come in can come in legally.
>>
You can see how conservatives/right wing are on the losing side when they have to defend themselves by making extreme left wing declarations like this
>>
>>76812601
SEE, this is how it starts some faggot makes a bait thread with some pseudo neutral loaded question then blows their fucking cover with the first post. CONFIRMED SHILL
>>
It's pretty obvious what he is doing. Earlier his only goal was to win the republican nomination, he did this by being outrageous and running to the right. Now that he has secured the republican vote he is running back to the middle so he can get the votes from the democrats who can't stand crooked Hillary. The man is a genius.
>>
>>76811973
Kill yourself you piece of shit
>>
>>76812051
/thread
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YYNPnql9YI
>>
>>76811878
I don't support him anymore. I'm just not going to vote
>>
Every shiskin from around the world should pour into all white countries is what Trump means
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.