[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I cant think of a single thing italians make that is superior
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
I cant think of a single thing italians make that is superior to german/czech/austrian competition in terms of reliability... Its almost like italy was a country that would break down and ditch their allies during a war... I dont know much history tho...
>>
snooki isn't italian, she was adopted by italian americans. she's chilean.
>>
>>76809381
she's also a chilean of gypsy origin
>>
>>76809221

They've been a nation for less time than many in Europe. They're too young to know what they're doing.
>>
File: 1461000554375.png (332 KB, 349x612) Image search: [Google]
1461000554375.png
332 KB, 349x612
>>76809221

Snooki a cute. CUTE
>>
Civilization. The Romans did so much, but the Germanic hordes did everything in their power to fuck things up. Even after Christianization, the 30 years war among Germanic powers was the bloodiest war fought in Europe until WW1, which was instigated by Germanics.

Then WW2 happened because Germany had an unsustainable economic model that had to turn to war.

Now Germany is doing its best to fuck the entire EU up.

The eternal Teuton needs to get his fucking shit together.
>>
are italians white? aryan?
>>
>>76809221
civilisation
>>
Guns.
>>
>>76809457
Trash three times over
>>
>>76809221
And if reliability was the reason people bought super/hyper cars and watched F1 you'd be right.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.