[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is age really just a number?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: realcest.jpg (25 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
realcest.jpg
25 KB, 480x360
is age really just a number?
>>
Yes, I would have sex with that woman.

May I ask though, friend, what this has to do with politics?
>>
>>76808909
as long as they're older than 16, within my state of residence; or older than 18 outside or it, sure why not?
>>
>>76808909
Yes. And a prison cell is just a room.
>>
>>76808909
NO its a word, a word that represents a number but in itself it is NOT a number.
>>
>>76810253
tell that to the function
>>
>Liberals think children should be allowed to undergo hormone therapy on their own whim
>Liberals don't think children can be romantically involved with adults

I'm very much against pedophilia, but all i ask is for some fucking consistency.
>>
>>76809669
no better place to discuss degeneracy and laws.
>>
>>76810364

It's all about monetizing their sexuality. Women know their prime age is 16-21 and it goes steeply down hill from their. By restricting access to 18 and socially shaming those that pine for women over that age but below 25 or so, they increase demand (and thus value) while decreasing supply.
>>
>race is a social construct
>Gender is just a social construct
Why not age?
>>
>>76810353
are there any numbers in the combination of A G E? Yes it represents a number.... so age (the word) for example could be 20 which is the number.
>>
>>76810364
They'll get around to that.
It'll be fine to be pedo in a decade or two.
>>
>15 year old having sex with 15 year old - OK
>16 year old having sex with 15 year old - OK
>17 year old having sex with 15 year old - OK
>18 year old having sex with 15 year old - STATUTORY RAPE
>>
>>76810598
>from their

From their what, anon? :)
>>
if you're lucky
>>
>>76811042
You better hope the male is the 15 year old in all those instances otherwise they'll spin it and he'll be a sex offender.
>>
>>76810701
Is time a social construct?
>>
>>76811042

It isn't a crime if there's consent and nobody knows about it. That's why you don't make this shit public. People are stupid hypocrites with too many opinions. Sex, in most cases, is a personal matter, and not something that should be shared. It's nobody's business who you're with as long as you aren't forcing the other party.
>>
>>76808909
No
Age is used to measure status of your cells being worn down and slowly dying and being replaced by new ones.
As with fuck or not to fuck question: age of consent is there for a reason.
>>
>>76811411
Seniors had sex with freshman all day at my high school

The principals son did it

that is a bunch of 14/15 years old girls fucking 17/18 year old guys
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.