[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should women be banned from college
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1011-college-women-marriage_sm.jpg (43 KB, 448x298) Image search: [Google]
1011-college-women-marriage_sm.jpg
43 KB, 448x298
I think women should be banned from going to college. Literally nothing good comes out of it:
>get involved in hookup culture and weakens their ability to pair bond
>gets drunk and claims rape and ruins a guys lives
>pursue useless majors and saturate the market with humanities degrees and ruin the chances of guys getting jobs in said fields.
>second tier students. Look at any class in college. Guys participate more. Guys lead group projects. Guys are club presidents. You get the point
>Where as Frats actually do something productive on occasion(they still suck) sororities exist for the sole purpose of producing cum dumps
>women crowd the the job market. This drives down salaries since employers have way more options. This forces both men and women to put off marriage till later.
>Men loose the role of provider. Without this role non-Chads essentially have no value to women and have exremely diminished mating options
>this creats omegas and NEETS
>college helps push muh feminism and brainwashes women.

>inb4 back to /r9k/
>>
Yeah basically. They need to sort their shit out first then they can come to college, but that would be real work and when do women ever work are you some kind of sexist cis white male pig????????
>>
File: 1464750563240.png (31 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
1464750563240.png
31 KB, 657x527
>>76807864
"i'm too autistic to get a girlfriend and now im mad fuck college fuck women"

boy you are a depressing individual
>>
>>76807864
Fuck women let them get their feminist gender fluid liberal studies with 50k in debt and go jobless and wonder why their 300 pound of blob is a parasite in this planet.
>>
File: download (6).jpg (3 KB, 311x162) Image search: [Google]
download (6).jpg
3 KB, 311x162
>>76808491
Not an argument Desu.
>>
>>76808702
This bullshit negatively affects guys too. If it was just hurting women I wouldn't care.
>>
>>76808491
>criticizes women and lists off all their BS killing college
>y-y-you're just autistic!!

b2reddit pls they'll love your white-knighting there
>>
>>76807864
If I was designing a civilization from scratch, and inventing a whole new culture, I'd limit college to only the smartest 10% of women straight out of high school. The rest would be pressured to get married and have children in their 20's. Once women reach age 30 and their kids are in school full time, the rest of the women would be eligible to take college classes.
>>
>>76807864
Um sexiest much?
>>
You'd also save 20% of ladies from rape.
>>
mgtow won't have anyone to cry about leeching off them tho
>>
>>76808930
Not sexist if it's true.
>>
>>76809022
>implying that most rapes on college campus aren't just regret on the girls part or getting caught cheating.

I get what you are saying though.
>>
>>76809167
That's fine. MGTOW don't want to be the way they are. They do it because it's the only feasible solution.
>>
>>76808898
Limit it to the smartest 10% of anyone, and it will automatically exclude women.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.