[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ always talks about deportation of illegals from an American
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1465011971349.png (49 KB, 1036x642) Image search: [Google]
1465011971349.png
49 KB, 1036x642
/pol/ always talks about deportation of illegals from an American point of view, but what would the effect be on Mexico?

I know not all illegals in the US are Mexican and not all illegals who cross the Mexican border are actually from Mexico, but let's say 2 million adults are removed from the United States and returned to Mexico. How does Mexico cope with a sudden influx of 2 million unemployed people, and the loss of remittances that they were sending?
>>
Imagine that you could go to every homeless shelter in the US and put them on a bus to another country.

That's what Mexico has been doing to us for 30 years.
>>
>>76803988
"Why should we care?" is the better question
>>
try more like 20 million adults...

Who cares how Mexico copes with it. Mexico will probably just round them up and shoot them like they do university students in the capitol.
>>
>>76804507
Believe me, I could care less if Mexico spirals into even worse chaos than it's been in for over a century. I just can't think of another situation where a country maintains some sort of stability by keeping its own citizens out and stealing money from another country.
>>
>>76803988
There would be more jobs in Mexico. More houses to be built. More people buying Mexican products. People buying cars and shit
>>
>>76804064
Eh, never saw it like that. Yeah that's upsetting.
>>76803988
Huh yeah. It'll probably be bad. They'll probably deport them gradually to allow Mexico to deal with that?

One hopes the US will assist them in dealing with that in someway. e.g. even if only by backing the politicians willing to address the situation. But that would take a while.

Millions of unemployed without welfare could lead to civil war...

Maybe the plan is that Mexico will offer the super cheap labor of its citizen to work on the wall? It would be like a great depression era great project for them. Just to give them some time to fix their own shit.
>>
>>76803988
Also, more jobs would probably be outsourced to Mexico instead of China.
>>
Mexican government doesn't give a fuck about them in the first place, that's why they're here instead of there. They'll just find somewhere else to dump them instead of here.
>>
>>76803988
huh never looked at it that way
>>76804064
wow really makes you think
>>76804163
he's right, you know
>>76804507
huh wow
>>76804684
wow really makes you think
>>76804791
never thought of it that way
>>76804827
huh interesting
>>76804908
that's it, i'm a #clitmissile now
>>
>>76803988
Mexico's economy would shit all over itself and then we would receive more Mexicans.
>>
>>76804163
this. Let Mexico, and every other nation on the planet, deal with their own problems instead of burdening the U.S. with them.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.