[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Operation Green Envy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: DrJillStein_2016-Jun-10.jpg (334 KB, 1138x2023) Image search: [Google]
DrJillStein_2016-Jun-10.jpg
334 KB, 1138x2023
Promote Green Party candidate Jill Stein memes and fracture the left. Trump and Kek command it, hillary will go down in flames.
>>
>>76803695
>memeing for 3rd party
It would be an insult to kek.
>>
>>76803695
why do i find overalls on younger chicks hot

is it my one piece swimsuit fetish?
>>
File: 1462077512880.jpg (267 KB, 600x825) Image search: [Google]
1462077512880.jpg
267 KB, 600x825
>green envy
>>
Really looks like a hyper-feminist party. Might help split the women vote, but it's a hard sell. They got all psyched up about WINNING. They know the green party cannot win...

They have to become disgusted at Hillary first I guess.
>>
Plausible, but the way preferential democracy works is it'll inevitably just help the left. We're actually better off memeing the libertarian party as the alternative to Trump and the left, who'll inevitably give their votes to Trump anyway.

>>76803952
Like all leftist girls, only one of them is even close to acceptable.
>>
>>76803695
JILL = FEMINIST
STEIN = JEW

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I've already been shilling for Johnson on Twitter on all my accounts (roughly 37k followers on all of them combined). It's too late to go back and start shilling another third party.
>>
>>76804047
Johnson is a separate strategy to bring around reluctant GOPs and libertarians.

>>76803855
>>76804015
We just need to crush the enthusiasm that hillary is an authentic progressive feminist.

Of course the FBI will make this redundant but Trump would demand that we spare no expense.
>>
>>76803695
#NetflixAndJill
>>
>>76804214
No shit, and she can't win, but it'll split the vote by getting Bern victims to vote 3rd party
>>
>>76803695
THIS IS A SHILL THREAD
SHITPOST AND SAGE
>SHITPOST AND SAGE
SHITPOST AND SAGE
>SHITPOST AND SAGE
SHITPOST AND SAGE
>SHITPOST AND SAGE
>>
>>76808724
you reveal yourself. I've been here for over a decade.
>>
>tfw actually have supported Stein in the past and plan on supporting her in the future
>tfw everyone will think you just fell for the meme
>>
>>76803695
Qt jew girls for Jill
>>
>>76810727
as long as it hurts hillary more than Trump I don't have anything to complain about. Frankly Trump would have had an easier time if we had a more robust third-party system
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.