[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Trump loses, can we do the same thing that happened in December
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: meme drug.png (492 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
meme drug.png
492 KB, 499x499
If Trump loses, can we do the same thing that happened in December of 2014 on this board?
>>
>>76801178

Sorry, I have not been wasting my life that long.

What happened in 2014? Did y'all cry and suck each other off?
>>
>>76801329
/pol/ turned into /b/ and [s4s]. That pretty much sums up.
>>
>>76801329
>What happened in 2014? Did y'all cry and suck each other off?
So you do remember
>>
>>76801329
>admittedly being a newfag
Oh how times have changed
>>
File: 51.png (26 KB, 160x110) Image search: [Google]
51.png
26 KB, 160x110
>>76802402

I'm not proud to be here?
I've tried to leave.
>>
File: Hung ass nigga.jpg (46 KB, 500x749) Image search: [Google]
Hung ass nigga.jpg
46 KB, 500x749
If Dump loses you got bigger shit to worry bout motherfucker. Its go time for black and brown to kick your asses when you down.

Hillary gonna landslide. She get in. She owned. She give us half your shit and then some. She slam her heels on whiteys little balls til they fuckin pop.

Brown do the rest. After madam prez you get a meaner browner bastard in the white house. He beat your fuckin skull in. 2030 we mostly brown. We close in on whitey and put his evil race outta his misery.

Black reparation. Brown freed from prison. Brown givin total amnesty for every fuckin crime they do to whitey. Breed more your bitches out while they vote to give us all your shit.

Fuck you whitey. There no comin back. Donald Dump is you goin out ugly and we gonna make sure you never wake the fuck up.
>>
>>76802464
Just leave already then fucking reddit shits
>>
>>76802811
Yeah, you said the same shit before Obama was elected the first time. I wonder how that worked out.
>>
File: obama.jpg (21 KB, 468x300) Image search: [Google]
obama.jpg
21 KB, 468x300
>>76803001

Workin out great whitey. Obama took alota your shit. Put more white men outta work. Stirred up more his own bitches against him. America blacker and browner than it was eight fuckin years ago. Now you got a stupid stubby fingered racist runnin. Your last fucking gasp before you realize how fucked beyond repair you evil asses are.
>>
>>76803348
its funny because blacks have suffered the most during the obama administration
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.