[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happens when Trump loses and we have her.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 320x320
What happens when Trump loses and we have her.
>>
Nothing.
>>
>>76799494

A gangrape, no pun intended, of conservative Mexicans and Islam flooding the country.
>>
>>76799494

Nothing changes, everything goes according to plan.
>>
>>76799494
same bullshit... Healthcare continues to cost more and illegals continue to flood us.
>>
>>76799494
Civil war.
>>
Hilldog will rev up America's war machine for another foray into the Middle East, leading to a new surge of refugees in Europe.
>>
That's like asking "what happens when Gary Johnson wins" or "what happens when Rick Santorum steals the nomination from Trump"
>>
>>76799494
the republic is saved and we continue forward progress.
>>
>>76799494
Hopefully open revolt against the Government.
This establishment machine has gone off the rails and is perpetuating it's own delusion upon the masses.
>>
>>76799739

More like liberal holocaust.
>>
>>76799743
It's really not. Trump is very likely going to lose to Hillary Clinton and you guys are going to have to deal with that.
>>
>>76799494

end of days
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 300x100
/pol/ gets raided by every other board like /pol/ harbor.

You autistic meme lords deserve it.
>>
File: end it.jpg (49 KB, 424x600) Image search: [Google]
end it.jpg
49 KB, 424x600
>>76799494
>>
>>76799843
source?
>>
File: Tsar_Bumpa.jpg (61 KB, 736x551) Image search: [Google]
Tsar_Bumpa.jpg
61 KB, 736x551
>>76799494
hopefully this x 1,000,000
>>
>>76799494
DARK TIMES INDEED
>>
I dont like her
>>
>>76799998
like everything

the polls are widening again and drumpf will be btfo for making such bigoted comments
>>
Honestly I don't think it will be that bad.
>>
civil war in southwest
forced desegregation in rural areas
internet bully laws (forced internet identification)
>>
Imagine the timing. she goes to prison and obama releases her with a presidential pardon. Supporters celebrate, 1984 ensues
>>
>>76800540

Liberals don't have or use weapons, they ain't gonna do jack shit. Conservatives will mop the floor with them, especially the newcomers that'll be crossing our borders.
>>
She'll lose, Sanders supporters (me) aren't voting for her, ever. Jill Stein will be getting my vote if Bernie doesn't.
>>
>>76800685
m8, i didn't mean red vs blue
i meant brown vs white
>>
>>76799494
you wake up from your nightmare and realize that president trump is here to make things better.
>>
File: image.png (75 KB, 1104x927) Image search: [Google]
image.png
75 KB, 1104x927
Day 1: Weapons grade asshurt at /pol/

Day 100: Literally nothing

There will be no revolts, no challenges, no speed bumps in Hillary's inauguration. Americans will just roll over and just take it in the ass when Trump loses.

Quite sad because I support Trump, there's just no way he can win. America is far too infested with Jews and degenerates.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.