[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Chinese society really as fucked up as all the memes make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1465613679981.jpg (136 KB, 1220x947) Image search: [Google]
1465613679981.jpg
136 KB, 1220x947
Is Chinese society really as fucked up as all the memes make it out to be (e.g. street shitting, man-eating escalators, people stomping on babies, torturing dogs, etc) or is it actually a kinda normal place?
>>
>>76797564

Don't forget about fetus soup.
>>
>>76797749
I thought that was proven to be fake.
>>
>>76797564
Eh, the infrastructure is shitty, the cities are smog ridden, but the society is very conservative. Rural Tier 88 cities might have problems with street shitting and etc. but if you're anywhere near modernity people are very laid back in public.

Conflicts are considered disputes between two parties. So let's say I hate your OP and I decide to punch you in the face and we start fighting. The police might show up but the only thing they'll do is break us up and mediate some sort of peace agreement/understanding.

About the only crime you can actually get buttfucked for are speaking against the government or being a dumbfuck Protestant and trying to "save people", but even then if you're a filthy waiguo they'll probably just deport you, maybe ban you for a few years.

Bottom line is it depends on the part of the country. If you're in the "middle kingdom" then generally, yes, China is backwards by western standards. But if you stick to the eastern part of the country it's actually pretty nice, and it's also nice to be free from a society of 24/7 constant "you're an american hating liberal! oh yeah well you're a jesus loving bigot!"
>>
File: 1465507187510.png (215 KB, 469x364) Image search: [Google]
1465507187510.png
215 KB, 469x364
>>76797564
chinese seem to eat anything that moves or was once moving

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGTIs9fvkUA
>>
Obviously not

Those stupid memes are Emu war tier
>>
>>76798255
mfw Fallout iguana-on-a-stick is real

holy moly
>>
>>76798147
Oh the kids are all fucking shits. They all just cheat on the college entrance exam, so none of them pay attention in class. They all sit on their phones using WeChat and playing games.

And money is still the only thing that matters. But desu if you're white and can pass for not poverty stricken China is phenomenally easy to get laid in. Just know how to flee when she starts asking for a trip and a life in freedomguo
>>
China is the best country, really. 5000 year old civilization, largest economy. Chinese city everything is so modern, in comparison New York looks like a mud hut for a primitive nigger.
>>
>>76798806
>And money is still the only thing that matters

tbf that applies to every country in the world.

>But desu if you're white and can pass for not poverty stricken China is phenomenally easy to get laid in.

I'm kinda interested in experiencing that firsthand actually.
>>
File: sum ting wong with chinks.webm (3 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
sum ting wong with chinks.webm
3 MB, 854x480
>>
>>76799858
See? That's the kind of thing I'm talking about...
>>
Being able to shit where you want is MAXIMUM freedom
>>
>>76799858
chinese people don't have souls. I'm aware of the stupid law that causes this but it's insane that any society could operate like this.
>>
>>76799858
Chinks are soulless insects. Fuck them. Fucking savages.
>>
>it's this anti Chinese thread again opening with the same image
>>
>>76801341
What law does this?
>>
>>76799858
This is so Chinese it hurts.

Why are chinks always not paying attentions to their surroundings? And why do chinks drive so horribly?
>>
>>76802099
幹你媽的
Taiwan Namba Wannnnnn
>>
>>76797564
Prolly it's just a normal place but with 1.3+ bilion people of course there are gonna be some fucked up ones.
>>
>>76797564
it's truly a disgusting country

chinese are nigger-tier
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.