[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
America's Mexican immigrant population is decreasing. Thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
America's Mexican immigrant population is decreasing. Thoughts?
>>
It always was since 2012 I think. That was never the issues with America. People are dumb.
>>
>>76797476
>it always was
>since 2012

nigger you went full retard
>>
>illegal immigrants being legalized means immigrant population decreasing
top kek
>>
>>76797656
>hurr durr I'm mentally deficient
>>
>>76798022
How exactly do you think they count these ILLEGAL immigrants?

Remember, they are not documented.
>>
>>76798215
Remittances
>>
>>76798022
Doesn't count undocumented mexicans.
also the babies that are being popped out arent considered immigrants of course
>>
They already all there.
>>
>>76797396

Lol when it gets back below 1 we can discuss

Just because the fucking flood slows down doesn't mean it's time to revoke your insurance
>>
>>76797396
>>76797476
>there's a decline in mexican immigrants
>there's a surplus of americans born to mexican immigrants
Have a logical followup, please.
>>
Still people crossing the border, latinos are all the same.
>>
>>76798518
This
>>
>>76797396

They need to go back until we get back to 1850 levels.
>>
>>76797396
They know that soon the Emperor will come with his cleansing fire.MAGA
>>
File: Cat.jpg (366 KB, 409x1631) Image search: [Google]
Cat.jpg
366 KB, 409x1631
>>76797396

>It's still above 0
>>
>>76797396
It doesn't matter OP, the decline is small and the ones already there are outbreeding all of you (whites and blacks)
>>
>>76797396
But the rate of Hondurans, El Salvadorians and Guatamalans is exploding. The pass through Mexico with little issue. That's the part the liberals always conveniently leave out.
>>
>>76797396
Eventually you run out of other people's Mexicans.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.