[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question for Dems:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 350x220) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 350x220
What is your plan for when Hillary gets indicated, prosecuted, and goes to jail(unless Obama pardons her)?

Seriously, what is your contingency? She is seriously fucked.
>>
>>76794478
I will play my Trump card
>>
>>76794478
>indicated
>>
There's literally no Dems on this board and that's literally not going to happen anyway.
>>
>>76794571
You know what I mean Mm2OL1W9. Inducted.
>>
File: pagliano1-620x464.jpg (49 KB, 620x464) Image search: [Google]
pagliano1-620x464.jpg
49 KB, 620x464
i don't understand the whole email scandal

she hasn't been charged with anything, so presumably nothing really wrong happened?

but one of her aides (right of pic related) was given immunity for his statement, and there's no reason to give someone immunity unless a crime was committed right?
>>
I'm not really a democrat anymore, but as a lib, I'd like to see either a mass Green Party shift or a Sanders ticket. Doubt either would happen. Given Obama's approval ratings, they'd probably just trot out Biden. The dems would probably have a better shot at winning desu
>>
>>76794918
tuh be honest word filters to desu, lol
>>
>>76794644
I'm a Democrat.

>>76794478
The VP takes over and pardons her.
>>
>>76794914
Watch Molyjew's video on it. I don't know how a crime could have not been committed. People will probably die due to the compromised confidential info.

Worst part is, they can't even find out what all was compromised and what foreign entities know because all the emails she deleted.

What Patreus was prosecuted for was nothing compared to this.
>>
>>76794478
Youre dreaming, cunt.

Repubs got NOTHING. If they did, she would have already been indicted.

FBI already told the Washington Post a few weeks ago there were no crimes committed and no laws broken.

You got NOTHING.

Except a woman about to be President

>Ha!
>>
>>76796173
>few weeks ago there were no crimes committed and no laws broken.

And yet...she's still under investigation. White House just said its a criminal one. A bit delusional there chap?
>>
File: Trump Card.jpg (39 KB, 545x564) Image search: [Google]
Trump Card.jpg
39 KB, 545x564
>>76794565

Well played
>>
>>76794478

Don't like her.
>>
File: I'M AGAINST HER.jpg (91 KB, 600x455) Image search: [Google]
I'M AGAINST HER.jpg
91 KB, 600x455
>>76798600
>>
>>76794478

I wouldn't be surprised to see it start snowballing soon. Sanders is out of the way, so Obama can go after the Shill, take her out, then Biden or Kerry will step in for the nomination and likely win in a landslide against Trump.
>>
>>76794478

Lambright is gaining traction.

I need your help to citizens arrest Hillary Clinton for treason
>>
File: 1464925668356.jpg (56 KB, 720x683) Image search: [Google]
1464925668356.jpg
56 KB, 720x683
>>76796173

Obama admitted she's currently under a criminal investigation right after endorsing her..

>Ha!
>>
File: democrat.gif (133 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
democrat.gif
133 KB, 500x333
>>76795094
>I'm a Democrat.
>>
File: NEVER HILLARY-9.jpg (1 MB, 1080x1578) Image search: [Google]
NEVER HILLARY-9.jpg
1 MB, 1080x1578
If she does become President, she will be the most villainous, amoral and heinous president in U.S. history. She will make Nixon look like a pillared Saint.
>>
>>76794478
She is not going to be indicted. What is your plan for Trump's racism, sexism, and temperament?
>>
>>76794478
if SHE becomes president, i'm moving to Mexico
>>
Nothing whatsoever will happen to her and whatever shit might be in her emails pales in comparison to her and the rest of the government's involvement in Lybia alone, which, as Alex Jones would say, is ON RECORD AND OPENLY ADMITTED! and evrerybody knows it and they don't care at all.

The FBI or whoever could get up on a podium tomorrow look right at the camera and say, "Yeah, we know she's a criminal and we're not gonna do shit. What are you faggots gonna do about it?" and they would be right, nobody would do a damn thing and half the country would still vote for her because she's not RAYCISS like Trump.

YOU DO NOT GET A SAY IN THE GOVERNMENT, ONLY IF IT'S CONVENIENT FOR THEM. AND AS LONG AS FOOD IS DEPOSITED INTO YOUR OPEN GULLETS AND YOU HAVE TV TO WATCH AND VIDYA TO PLAY AND INTERNET TO SHITPOST ON YOU WILL NEVER EVER DO A THING.
>>
>>76799171
>What is your plan for Trump's racism, sexism, and temperament?

More of the same until political correctness is dealt a violent death.
>>
It's so pathetic you think Trump even has a chance. We all know Hillary will win. Your days as almost numbered you pussies so enjoy it while it last, come 2017 the age of white man will start its major decline. Better start bulking up cowards.
>>
why asking dems on /pol/
>>
>>76794914
they're working out all the financial logistics as we speak. lots of money has to go to a lot of people to make this go away.
>>
>>76799668
Great! We get immortality and the country.

You get the free shit and a ghetto hell hole.
>>
If it happens after the convention we can sub in Biden.

If it happens before the convention we're stuck with Bernie.

If it's going to happen, Obama can stall it until after the convention.

gg no re.
>>
Nothing compares to the Mena scandal, breaking soon.

Clinton let tons of cocaine to be flown into the Mena airport. Kids were killed over crack, and Clinton called off the investigation.

Little rich girl Hillary got caught up too deep, and lost it when she saw her first drug deal end in baseball bat clubbings.
>>
>>76794914
The personal email issue is linked to, but separate from the server issue. Her using a personal email is not at all illegal and past secretaries of state have used personal emails as well, although not to the extent that she used hers -- she used her personal email for both work and personal correspondence while past secretaries used their personal emails primarily for personal correspondences but occasionally for work as well. The difference is that these past secretaries kept their personal email data on secure government servers, so that even when they used them for work correspondence, sending and receiving classified info, they did so on secure servers. Perfectly legal.

Clinton not only exclusively used a personal email for work and personal correspondence, but she kept all the emails on her private, non-government server. This not only means that she had sole discretion over who had access to her emails (which is bad enough on its own. No transparency or governmental oversight) but also that classified material was stored on her private, non-government server. This is extremely illegal. It is illegal to remove classified info from classified servers. It is far more illegal to store classified info on non-classified servers.

tl;dr The email scandal is bad but it is not illegal. The server scandal is bad and illegal. Combined, they are very bad and very illegal.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.