[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When are you going to atone for your forefathers sins?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
When are you going to atone for your forefathers sins?
>>
When I die.
>>
If you mean the sin of thoughtlessly accepting White Guilt For Everything and endless entitlement from untermenschen, then as soon as I can.
>>
Never, I'd repeat them if I could.
>>
>>76793111
Lynching some nigs tonight, anyone want to join?
>>
>>76793111
>UK

even if you brexit you're still fucked
>>
I'm half Mexican and half white. Do I have white privilege or anything? Please respond
>>
>>76793783
N..no the e...empire will arise again
>>
>>76793111
you mean making those lazy knob heads do some fucking work for once? They can kiss my ass.
>>
WE
>>
>>76793111
What of their sins are so unique from everyone elses?
>>
>>76793783

This is actually an international group of cucks, not based in the UK.

The other commonly posted image of them in the field being led around by some nig definitely isn't in the UK. No where in the country looks like that.

No fucking clue why people think they're our cucks.
>>
>>76794958
because the website on that sign ends with .uk

probably some Caribbean island that UK owns
>>
>>76793111

Isn't this England? What the fuck do they have to apologise for?
>>
>>76794019
Yes.
>>
>>76793111
Never, because the south will rise again.
>>
>>76795400
Canadians
>>
>>76793111
I can't even fucking believe I live in a world not where blacks have taken control of whites by force, but where whites have willingly surrendered and encouraged it.

I'm disgusted beyond words.
>>
Why would I? I don't even know their names
>>
I had a black Dominatrix once... does that count?
>>
File: haha.jpg (139 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
haha.jpg
139 KB, 1280x720
>>76795535
>You gave it up "willingly"
Keep thinking that roachie. This was all apart of our plan and it is finally coming to fruition. You will beg for forgiveness in the future for your the sins of your ancestors...
>>
File: based moonman.png (455 KB, 1015x1527) Image search: [Google]
based moonman.png
455 KB, 1015x1527
>>76793650
Where and when?
>>
>>76793111
my forefathers weren't jews so not much
>>
>>76795962
>for the sins of your ancestors
My bad:
for the sins of your ancestors

BUT WHAT I SAID STILL APPLIES.
>>
>>76795062
Area code on the phone number is for Boston, Lincolnshire.

Unfortunately that is the UK. However it has the highest murder rate in the UK, and 1 in 4 or something of the population is foreign born. County is like 98% white though.
>>
>>76793111
Never.

Also note only Europeans have to "attone"

No one cares, the sword of Damocles has been grasped in a bloody hand and taken from above our heads.

Boy who cried wolf.
>>
>>76793111
I already have. Me on the left.
>>
>>76793111
You deserve nothing from us.
>>
>>76793111
#sorrynotsorry
>>
>>76796151
>However it has the highest murder rate in the UK, and 1 in 4 or something of the population is foreign born
>Boston
Fuck, they really do think they're American, don't they?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.