[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's over. The Illuminati won.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1445513980347.jpg (57 KB, 515x469) Image search: [Google]
1445513980347.jpg
57 KB, 515x469
If you guys haven't realized this, we can't beat them. There is literally no possible way. They are already untouchable, and they've proven it.

We, as a race, can survive. I don't think it's in their interest to exterminate us, but if they wanted to, they could. It would take time, but they could do it. And there would be nothing we could do to stop them. There is no beating the Illuminati (jewluminati). Literally, as a race we are simply not intelligent enough. Yes, the white race produces A FEW individuals who are smart enough, or creative enough, or whatever enough to BE A PROBLEM for them, who can, possibly, compete with them for power and influence.

But that's the best we got. And 99% of us are just not smart enough. It is very simple: they're always going to be several steps ahead. They're always going to be able to fuck your shit up, divide and conquer you, distract you, confuse you, upset you, get you focused on trivial things. They're smarter than you. They're the master race, and you're not.

The best we can do at this point is survive, as individuals and as a race.

So this is my advice for you, this is the only way you can help yourself and help the white race:

1)Be an honest, hardworking person

2)Take care of yourself

3)Be there for your family

4)Be happy with what you have

5)Seek to help others

No savior is coming. We had Hitler, and it didn't work.

No revolution is coming, no mass wakeup that will challenge them. They will adapt to, manipulate, and ultimately control anything and everything that develops in society. This society, this civilization is theirs. Nobody can stop them. Not you, not me, not China, not the Arabs.

I'm sure this will upset and offend many of you. So give me an example of a way you think they can be beaten, and I will explain why it won't work.
>>
I should also mention: The Illuminati is not only jewish. They are a multiracial organization, that is largely or mostly jewish, probably. There are many whites in the Illuminati, as well. Most people who are smart enough or powerful enough to be a problem for them, just join with them.

Ask yourselves why all the best and brightest of the white race side with the Illuminati ruling class.
>>
>>76792016
A leaked video from one of their meetings
>>
>>76792285
You are literally mad.
>>
File: shills.png (146 KB, 1584x502) Image search: [Google]
shills.png
146 KB, 1584x502
Fuck off shill
>>
>>76792016
OP hows bilderberg you fuckiin shill?
>>
File: door.jpg (150 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
door.jpg
150 KB, 1920x1080
>>
Fuck off with your defeatism.
>>
>>76793243
Hmm. Touche.

Maybe, maybe if we had a video of David Rockefeller or some high profile figure like that literally saying:

"We need to get whites and arabs fighting more so that they won't find out that we're putting poison in the vaccines"

Then MAYYYBE we could do something that would fuck their shit up. Maybe. But personally, I think their media would be able to shut it down. They'd get a Project Monarch celebrity to molest a kid, or they'd have some other high profile patsy take or be accused of some "huge bs social fuckup" for them, and so distract from it: Brad Pitt would beat a nigger to death, Michelle Obama would get a boner in public, ect. They could create two Michael Jackson tier events, and have their media divert attention there, then have one or both of the events be proven as elaborate fakes, and by that time people will have forgotten, and then they pump energy into the flat earth or moon landing conspiracies, ect ect.

So, no. I don't think even that would work.

You would need George Bush to get on CNN live and say "We did 9/11. No, seriously. The conspiracy theorists are right. There were a ton of bombs in the building. We had them put there."
>>
>>76793727
Wow, that's an incredibly insightful post. If that's not an actual trained shill, I'm really impressed. Ashame he's not on our side. But yea, that's the kind of shit that the agents of the Illuminati are doing, all the time.

This is why I posted that bit about a simple strategy to help you live a happy, successful life. Because that's what I'm trying to do here: I'm trying to help you, get your focus on more important things.

>>76793971
>>76794535
See above. I just posted this on 8/pol/ and I got fucking banned for a month.

Look, yea I'm trying to piss you guys off a little with the "dramatic" language. But the board moves so fast that you've got to do shit like that to get attention. I was just hoping that my arguments would be sound enough that you could overlook the emotional content, for the actual solid stuff I'm saying: our situation is drastic, it is dire.

That doesn't mean you need to feel bad or give up on yourself or your life. Yea, we can't really do anything politically right now, just because we're nobodies in the world. So that's what we need to start focusing on: our real world lives.

Politics is for people with power and money, only. Keyboard warriors can't compete. Just a fact. Truth is our feet aren't even in the door right now. And besides, if the userbase here can't manage a successful career, how are we going to play politics or anything big like that, you see?
>>
That's it, I'm a #CruzMissile now
>>
>>76795584
[EnterString]FUCK OFF CUNT DONALD TRUMP WILL SAVE US KILL NIGGERS HEILD HITLER 1488[/end] error IndexOutOfBoundsError line2
>>
Name one thing the illuminati did wrong.
>>
>>76792285
Fuck off rothschild. You and the NWO can suck eggs.
>>
File: KM.jpg (285 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
KM.jpg
285 KB, 1280x960
>>76792016
Well how the hell did Hitler do it? he didn't fag out and give up he kept on fighting till he got what he wanted...

He risked everything and did what had to be done... we can do this again.. can't we????\
Come on! Who's with me?
>>
>>76796079
>Thinking that an Illuminate would post here.
Anon, do you send emails to monkeys? Do you argue with children? Do you worry about conspiratorial plots starving Ethiopians might be making against you?

>>76796168
>Well how the hell did Hitler do it?
Ha. If any of us really understood this, we could do what he did.

>He didn't fag out and give up he kept on fighting till he got what he wanted...
They will easily direct this into hysteria and extremism. "If you don't murder niggers in public then you're a defeatist cuck! Heil Hitler 14/88!"

>Come on! Who's with me?
That's the spirit, though. That's the kind of thing that could possibly cause them to take notice (and possibly have you murdered).

You won't incite your murder by posting on 4shit, though. You'd have to build an actual following before they even bothered to notice you.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.