[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ROMNEY GOES LIBERTARIAN?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7
OH DANNNG
NEVER BEFORE SEEN

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/10/donald-trump-mitt-romney-vote-libertarian-gop-split

>The former Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney has said he will consider voting for the Libertarian party in the presidential election instead of Donald Trump, in a stark example of how far the GOP establishment is from accepting the billionaire leading its bid for the White House.

>Romney, who lost to Barack Obama in the 2012 presidential election, even said that the decision to vote against his party would be “very easy” if Bill Weld, another former Massachusetts governor who has fundraised for Romney, was at the top of the Libertarian ticket.

>“If Bill Weld were at the top of the ticket, it would be very easy for me to vote for Bill Weld for president,” Romney told CNN’s Wolf Blitzer on Friday. The Libertarian nominee is currently former Republican governor of New Mexico Gary Johnson, with Weld as his vice-presidential pick.

>Romney, who is hosting his annual ideas retreat in Utah, where speaker of the house Paul Ryan and Republican national committee chair Reince Priebus among the attendees, added that he was going to try to “get to know Gary Johnson better and see if he’s someone who I could end up voting for. That’s something which I’ll evaluate over the coming weeks and months”.
>>
Nah, it's not Republicans, it's just Romney and the Mormons and shills who back him.
>>
>>76788902
Great. This could finally give the lolbertarians the kiss of death
>>
>>76788902
Is Romney going to strip for the cause, like the other libertarians?
>>
>>76788902
>Fucking loser is whining his successor is doing way better than him
a bloo bloo bloo
>>
>>76788902
Well fuck, looks like utah goes 3rd party then.

Trump must win Pa and VA now
>>
File: 0131 - hgaaIWw.png (152 KB, 600x503) Image search: [Google]
0131 - hgaaIWw.png
152 KB, 600x503
>>76788902
MORMIES GET OUT OF MY PARTY
>>
>>76788902
>Romney supporting dude weed man
I doubt it.
>>
>>76788902
So they're rigging the polls to try and get gary johnson to debate trump alongside hillary.
>>
>>76788902
>magic underwear guy is voting for open borders gun control guy

and i thought our politicians were embarrasing
>>
>>76788902
He's getting fat
>>
Why does the GOP think anyone gives a shit about Romney?

Like, they keep rolling him out, as if he's some kind of dangerous super weapon.

Are they huffing too much evangelical Mormon gas?

Nobody gives a shit about Mormons and Evangelicals except to mention "durr these states have big ass cults in them and they always vote GOP"

Seriously, is this news just for Mormons? Is he some kind of badass to them?
>>
heh, you guys have short memories
you guys were backing him so hard in 2012
>>
File: image.png (713 KB, 2240x2240) Image search: [Google]
image.png
713 KB, 2240x2240
What policy is he so butthurt about? Is it just because he's being a baby?
>>
File: mitt-romney-mormon-kolob.jpg (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
mitt-romney-mormon-kolob.jpg
32 KB, 400x400
>>76788902
As a Libertarian speaking only for myself.

Mitt said Marijuana makes people stupid and unproductive.

Like the government can do a better job deciding what individuals should be doing with their free time.

Going around knocking on peoples doors is unproductive and adds nothing to the GDP.

At least the pot heads are only wasting their own time and not all of their neighbors time in the process.

This nanny state mofo Mitt Romney can go fuck a tree.
>>
>>76788902
Of course Romney would vote for Gary "Open the Borders" Johnson and Bill "Grab the Guns" Weld.
>>
File: 1465348993739.jpg (43 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1465348993739.jpg
43 KB, 900x900
>>76788902
>>76791031
FUCKING MORMIES
>>
>>76788902

Romney is pretty much on the same level as Gary "Democrat" Johnson anyways. Everything is being put where it belongs.
>>
I don't know why the Republicans felt the need to trot out Romney when he lost hard last election. Is a failure really gonna change anybody's mind?
>>
>>76788902
Murray Rothbard is rolling in his grave. Reminder to fellow libertarians that Libertarianism is right-wing and Johnson and Weld are left-wing anti-gun, anti-discrimination cucks who would hang on the DOTR
>>
>ITT: My religion isn't ridiculous because I learned about it at a young age
>>
File: rothbard on duke.jpg (74 KB, 666x447) Image search: [Google]
rothbard on duke.jpg
74 KB, 666x447
>>76794818
this
>>
>>76794439

The policy of not selling America off to the highest bidder.
>>
>>76788902
Romney successfully continues his cherished irrelevance.
>>
>>76788902
The man who gave you Obamacare is gonna vote libertarian.

>Ha ha ha ha ha!

GOP death knell starts in 3... 2...
>>
File: Romney.jpg-imgmax=800.jpg (39 KB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
Romney.jpg-imgmax=800.jpg
39 KB, 400x266
>>76788902
Mormons are fucking retarded anyway. If a meteor hit Utah, nothing of value would be lost.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.