[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>uncle tried to convince me that no one should have national
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 10
File: my.jpg (48 KB, 480x355) Image search: [Google]
my.jpg
48 KB, 480x355
>uncle tried to convince me that no one should have national borders
>kept talking about inbreeding even though our nation is like 8 million people
>told me he wouldn't even want to be in the same room as a nationalist if he knew about it
Where do I fucking start /pol/? I'm mostly center and he just laughed and said "Well you're definitely not left."
>>
>>76788489
You should rape him
>>
>>76788489
>told me he wouldn't even want to be in the same room as a nationalist if he knew about it

"There's the door."
>>
>>76788489
Why your house has walls uncle?
>>
File: 27KtRhS.jpg (125 KB, 750x892) Image search: [Google]
27KtRhS.jpg
125 KB, 750x892
>>76788489

Why are you trying to maintain a relationship with this person?
>>
Unless he's got some serious inheritance moolah that you can get your hands on, excommunicate him.
>>
File: 1463159683751.jpg (105 KB, 881x758) Image search: [Google]
1463159683751.jpg
105 KB, 881x758
>>76788489
>no one should have national borders

I never got how people can even say this. There are people out there who will simply redraw borders to their own liking. Like, how do these people think this shit happened in the first place?
>>
>>76788489
Why do you give a shit?
Each are entitled to their opinion.

You're being petty.
>>
>>76788489
So basically, he's saying he's either a complete anarchist or a complete globalist.
The rule of law requires a government of some sort to enforce it. Governments are limited in the area in which they can enforce that rule of law. The boundary beyond which they cannot effectively do so (for whatever reason) is the boundary of the nation. To have no boundaries implies either there are no governments (and thus no law) OR the entire planet is under the complete control of a single government.
I'm sure you can work out why both of those are terrible scenarios (at least until we can effectively colonize space).
>>
>>76788489
Turn up at his house unannounced, claim a room and demand he pay for your every need
>>
>>76788489
Tell him about your beliefs and then follow him from room to room.
>>
I just talked to someone who was voting to remain in the EU because they didn't want Britain to become as bad as Switzerland in terms of standard of living.

There's literally no fucking making rational conversation with these people, they're beyond help.
>>
>>76789947
u fukken wot

Switzerland probably has the highest standard of living of any country outside of Monaco
>>
>>76790043
They said that the stats were distorted by a tiny number of super wealthy individuals 'dodging tax', and that most people live in relative poverty outside the European Union.

I swear my fellow countrymen are the most stupid fuckers on planet Earth.
>>
>>76788489
The inbreeding thing always makes me laugh
You could pretty safely breed with nothing but second cousins for several generations
>>
>>76791229
is 3rd cousin the optimum thing ??
>>
File: Zinedine-Zidane-014.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
Zinedine-Zidane-014.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1536
>>76791123
is this because of propaganda ?

Switzerland is not so far, they could go see for themselves
>>
Do nothing, let him go on being a cuck and only interact with him when you have to. Then, when the race war comes, lynch him from a tree as a race traitor.
>>
>>76788489
Tell your uncle to move to Sweden like the faggot he is
>>
You can mention two things:

-Does he live in a house? If so, would he be OK with removing all the walls?

-Just because I like honey doesn't mean I want bees.
>>
>>76791689
Bees are nice and gentle.
>>
>>76791471
The mainstream media pushing this is the only thing I can think of.

Most people in the UK are surprisingly trusting of the median despite what polls might suggest.
>>
>>76788489
>boarders are arbitrary
Tell him his front door is unnecessary and that he should keep his house unlocked in case someone wants to live there

I'm surprised there are Swiss people who even think like this. The one country you would think that would be immune from this bullshit.
>>
>>76791857
there is literally nothing wrong with beign a bee
but why there is some sort of isis in your id ?? do u worship ancient gods or something ??
>>
>>76788489
>No national borders
Ah yes, everyone should have the right to go into any country and do whatever their culture has defined as appropriate. I'm guessing he's hypocritically anti imperialist.

>Inbreeding
Literally not an issue unless it's a cousin or closer.

>Wouldn't like to share a room with a nationalist
Good thing he has a room's walls to act as a border to keep nationalists out kek
>>
File: 1465411509502.jpg (157 KB, 850x635) Image search: [Google]
1465411509502.jpg
157 KB, 850x635
>>76793101
yes... the (((ancient gods)))
>>
You should shave a swastika into the back of his head when he's asleep
>>
>>76793324
>>
>>
File: 47c.jpg (74 KB, 680x610) Image search: [Google]
47c.jpg
74 KB, 680x610
>>
File: 660.jpg (116 KB, 779x591) Image search: [Google]
660.jpg
116 KB, 779x591
>>
File: nyc crime.png (593 KB, 795x683) Image search: [Google]
nyc crime.png
593 KB, 795x683
>>
What type of neighborhood does he live in? Is it one with a lot of unassimilated people from very different cultures, or is it mostly citizens with a few assimilated immigrants? Guessing he preaches no borders without dealing with the consequences of it.
>>
>>76788489
>(1)
>>
>>76789459
>>76789459
>>76789459

This. Also sign him up to host a rapefugee. Property is only like a concept man.
>>
>>76794324
elite jews preach no borders because everytime they put a foot on the street they will have 100 bodyguards/cops around em,so, they re dindu-proof or kebab-proof
>>
>>76789459
This!
>>
call him what he is a filthy fucking commie traitor
>>
>>76789233
It's an anti-white thing really
They have some insane marxist view of history where whites are somehow oppressing everyone else, and they need their countries destroyed to achieve social justice
>>
>>76795983
Most of em just are not that bright and have no idea what implications their feeling based policies have. I hear things like, 'borders are just arbitrary and we are all citizens of the world man', They just don't understand that you can't combine that with a welfare state with a high minimum wage without fucking up your country, they don't realize they want to force the native people into subsidizing an outside group without their consent or without regard to availability of housing and work. They just have no idea what they talk about but want what sounds good instead of what we know works.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.