[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't stop watching this video. I watch it almost every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7
File: hqdefault.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
I can't stop watching this video. I watch it almost every day. Why am I so obsessed?
>>
Post the link, mate.

I've never known the guy's name and wanted to watch it.
>>
>>76787830
Yuri bezmenov
>>
Low energy. Low energy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFfrWKHB1Gc

This is the interview with G. Edward Griffen (check out his other work as well) as pictured in OP.
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 604x365) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 604x365
This is just Russia showing it has a big head and taking credit where it's not due.

The real power players are the rothschild and rockerfellers. Look into past members of the council of foreign relations, tri lateral committee. Then think about how every western country is being flooded with immigrants even tho nobody asked for it, and nobody voted on it.
>>
>>76787611

There's probably something in the video that your conscious missed but you unconscious didn't.

Watch it again and really think about what he's telling you.
>>
>>76789262
The Jews even invented Communist Russia in the first place to try to take it down. And then more Jews took down Communist Russia after it got out of hand.

Whatever role Mr. Yuri had, it's well worth the study for methodology insight.
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 850x400
>>76789262

Also I'm researching now the (coincidence) that the countries with the largest vote in the International monetary vote are also the countries pushing mass immigration the most.
USA,Germany,Sweden,France,
>>
because hes exposing this shit nigga. he da real
>>
>A KGB defector who say how easy it is to brainwash americans
he got it right
>>
Yuri is one of those guys who I actually love.
>>
>Bezmenov's death was reported in 1993, but his death certificate has been described as "vague and suspect", with details unclear.
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 960x465) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 960x465
>>76789462
I'll look into that friend.
>>
>>76789694
If you haven't read, "The Creature From Jekyll Island" by Ed Griffen yet, the send it to the top of your list.

It took me years on my own to put together what this book consolidates and has [citations] for.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.